The_Golden_Wolf

Faces of the Wolf (NSFW)

I want to thank Mortica for not deleting this thread, as I was able to find it and save all these pictures for posterity. I am currently working on a picture for an Illiyana, for old time's sake. I do not own a scanner, however if she would be so kind, once she receives it perhaps she'll uppload it for me. <3 xoxo

Major thread necro.

I promised to post a finished drawing of Illiyana and Carmen (Tamorah), and due to my condition becoming seriously life threatening I had to leave the state and most of my belongings (including this unfinished picture). I had planned drawing the whole back of the bar from my days in the Cartel.

Anyway. As promised here it is, the last piece of art I ever did. Maybe if I had a scanner and some sketch paper I might contribute to some major TNG nostalgia. Sorry I couldn't finish it Illi.

163ea6c4-1b0b-4978-8bce-3f583339a8e2_zps622e32b7.jpg

Ah... I haven't made a simple post on this forum in a very long time...

I understand, and there is no need to apologize for the unfinished drawing. It looks beautiful and I thank you so much for it!