The_Golden_Wolf

Faces of the Wolf (NSFW)

"Caaarmenn Haanngrry.."

48869ac2.jpg

When Carmen first came to Silvermoon she couldn't speak the language, and she hid in the closet at the Wayfarer's rest. Ironic that she came to be the main bar tender years later.

You have to had some prior experience with drawing after seeing these. You've got too many details correct, and I mean that in the best way possible.

I also love the amount of detail in their faces with those.

Now where's the picture of Carmen burning Bir with a torch? I'm sure Aest would like to see it xD

Haha oh that, yah Carmen was a little brat back then, thats when she drank constantly...but surely I could draw it, I need to get a good look at Bir first.

OMG they are like cute blood elf hobitses...want moar ^^

I want to draw some non-blood elf pictures, but I am not sure who. It is generally easier for me to draw those whom I have RPed with extensively so I will think on that. Gory would probably be my first choice, though I would love to do an Orc. I have more coming, probably posted today and maaaaybe some for the adult forum, though I am a bit hesitant on that one.

I want to draw some non-blood elf pictures, but I am not sure who. It is generally easier for me to draw those whom I have RPed with extensively so I will think on that. Gory would probably be my first choice, though I would love to do an Orc. I have more coming, probably posted today and maaaaybe some for the adult forum, though I am a bit hesitant on that one.

*Cough*

Humans are easy enough, eh?

An orc you say? Beutha needs to run into Carmen again I am thinking so she can get a good look. ;)

I love your sketches. Looking at them the style was very reminiscent of something to me and I coudn't place it until just now.

It reminds me of Elfquest by Richard and Wendy Pini. I can see some of Ember in Carmensita.

An orc you say? Beutha needs to run into Carmen again I am thinking so she can get a good look. ;)

I love your sketches. Looking at them the style was very reminiscent of something to me and I coudn't place it until just now.

It reminds me of Elfquest by Richard and Wendy Pini. I can see some of Ember in Carmensita.

Oh emm geee...

Did you know that's how I learned to draw? When I was a child I practiced drawing the characters in those graphic novels...over and over. My style evolved from that over time. And I was just mentioning to Aderas the other day that Carmen looks allot like Ember. I have taken a few things from the story and placed it into mine, and put my own twist on them.

It is amazing you picked that out. I am definitely going to draw Beutha now...no questions asked.