Race: Blood Elf

Hair: Wavy, golden blonde

Skin: Obscenely pale

Eyes: Well...glowy and green

Height: average

Weight: Underweight.

Place of residence: Dynastus Hall, Silvermoon City

Place of Birth: Her mother's property, now in the Ghostlands

Known Relatives: Lysimachus, Sabeinne, Exanimo, Lalania, Derrion Dawnreach, Solumbrus.

Religion/Philosophy: Has devoted herself to the Light, pacifism, and environmentalism. She frequently falls short in all of these areas.

Group/Guild affiliation: None

Guild Rank: None

Enemies: Uncle Lysimachus

Likes: Small animals, other "cute" creatures (such as bog lurkers), her family, art, dresses, people, love.

Favorite Foods: Vegetarian delights, like mushrooms.

Favorite Drinks: Officially, water. In practice, vodka.

Favorite Colors: Pastels.

Weapons of Choice: Killing things is wrong! But if she WERE to kill something, it would probably be with a giant sword or a hammer, to give proper warning.

Dislikes: Meat, people who hit on her mother, academics.

Hobbies: Meeting new people (though this comes easiest when drunk), collecting small animals, volunteering at orphanages, environmental activism, painting.

Special Abilities: Libelle claims the ability to communicate with her pets, and is always surprised and concerned to find that most other people don't even make the attempt. She also claims to speak a little bit of Murloc, though that is a complete lie.

Positive Personality Traits: Libelle is very open to new people and ideas. She cares very much for those close to her and she is very kind to small and defenseless things.

Negative Personality Traits: Libelle is a bit stupid and has issues with assertiveness.

Misc. Quirks: Libelle has a host of pets which she claims affect her mood in different ways and advise her in difficult situations.

Tequila affects her strangely. She has trouble eating when she is upset or worried, and as these are common states for her, has trouble maintaining a healthy weight. Libelle is generally horrible at pretending, so she is a bad liar, a bad actress, and pretty horrible at playful sarcasm.

Theme Song: "We are Pilots" by Shiny Toy Guns

History: Libelle was raised by her mother, Sabeinne, who was constantly divorcing her husbands and remarrying. As a consequence, Libelle didn't grow up in any one particular area, but rather in many locations throughout Quel'thalas. During the five years after the war that her mother was missing, she made her way by staying in inns and taking on odd jobs that led to her developing a set of distinctly roguish skills. Within the past few years she was reunited with what remains of her family, had to readjust to the life of a lesser noble and the authority of her uncle.

Recently she left the home of her family, Dynastus Hall, to find her own life and assert her independence. She failed miserably and managed to get herself captured by an old friend of hers who had gone slightly batty. Dramatic hellery ensued. Libelle came out of the ordeal with an intense desire to study the ways of the Light, and to continue avoiding Dynastus Hall at all costs.

The man twitched a little, or at least it looked like it. He tapped all his fingers together, save his thumbs, thankful for the wide floppy brim of his hat. "..Yes, I know of her. I wouldn't say I know her, because you can never know anyone fully. She was nice. I fear for her safety."

[Kallikrates IC]

Very very approachable woman. Her, a paladin, and I had an interesting discussion on our pets. Aqua here -

{Gestures to his Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling hovering about his head}

- seemed to take to her a little too much...

Libelle, I had decided to research a lost tongue late last evening, and thus was inclined to go sleuthing through the books in my library. When, lo and behold, I found one book having been vandalized, the margins completely scribbled out with idiot nonsense.

Perhaps you had something to do with this?

The above, I think, accurately describes this wench. She, apparently holding little respect for most things, must learn restraint, and act appropriately for a socialite of her station.

She has her uses, however. I do not intend to banish her from the House for any small slight.

Bir sat still for a moment, a squint giving away the smile hidden under his mask. Then he burst out laughing. "WO-HO-HO-HO-HO-AHAHAHA-HAAAAA!"

Then, silence. He ripped his mask off to reveal his face.

"Oh yeah, YEAH YEAH. The LOOK on her FACE! LOOKIT ME, LIBELLE! I'M A HERO! I'm YOUR hero, aren't I?"

"This one looks open for me helping her, glad to find this apple hasn't been poisoned yet by prejudice. Much work is needed....Much much work. Though I have patience and she has potential. Thero'shan will make an excellent apprentice"

[smile across his face, he cocked his head, hand gently stroking his chin]

"You could say I know a few things about her, quite the lovely personality."

[A pause, the smile growing, returning the chin and hand to their respective normal places]

"I look forward to learning more about her."

*Ke'juarez lets a puff of smoke escape from his mouth.*

'Yeah, i rran into 'er a couple of nights ago. i'She was drinking a bit, but it's another elf that didn't hate me forr being a troll. She kept callin' me Kel'Thuzad, though. I guess I should have taken a bath or something...'

The elflady looks at the reporter over the top of her spectacles. "She keeps strange company. Particularly for a noblewoman." She returns to the book she was reading, remarking without looking up. "If you want anything else, it will cost you. Standard fee, a rare book or artifact."

The weathered orc stares at you for a moment, and releases a sudden "Guffaw!" He then resumes his stare for an uncomfortable amount of time.

His voidwalker paces behind him, back and forth, back and forth...

Back and forth.

The air in the inn is dry, and smells of dirt and swine fecal matter. Rather, you realize, it is the orc that smells of dirt and swine fecal matter. Reeks of it, in fact.

He finally speaks. "She'n good wit swoards." He carefully enunciates the 'w' in the word. "Keel'd dem trolls ded. 'D' 'E' 'D'. Ded. Rull good. Neber been seein' it. Saw'er 'gain in Bones' hut. Maked me in Dagalran, hut o' fakers." He shakes his head. "I'd tinked she'd knowed better'n be furkkin' 'round wit dem fakers. 'Mages.' Haw."

He shrugs and pushes past you, turning back only to call to his demon. "C'mon, Humph. G'nna gitchya some fudds."