Akuje

Akuje Fallenheart

Full Name: Akuje Fallenheart

Nicknames: None, it would be too trivial

Date of Birth: Awoken from death February 13

Race: Forsaken

Hair: Healthy for a forsaken, it is a very sun bleached brown.

Skin: Mostly intact, again, well preserved for a forsaken

Eyes: Glowing intently yellow

Height: A tall forsaken, he stands 6' 2"

Weight: 165 pounds

Place of residence: Where ever it is convent to camp.

Place of Birth: Deathknell I suppose.

Known Relatives: None living.

Religion/Philosophy: Greed consumes the weak.

Occupation: Elite guard of the Banshee Queen, Vanguard for the weak

Group/Guild affiliation: Infection

Guild Rank: Plague Bearer

Enemies: Scourge, Alliance

Likes: A sin from his past, Akuje loves Pie. He also likes a certain rogue.

Favorite Foods: Pie.

Favorite Drinks: While not one to drink, he does enjoy pillaged dwarven ale.

Favorite Colors: Ironically, Pink.

Weapons of Choice: One handed sword, and a large shield

Dislikes: His past

Hobbies: Skinning the hides of beasts, and fiddling a bit with the magic of enchantment

Physical Features: He again is well preserved for a forsaken. He stands tall. His face is well structured, with a very strong jaw.

Special Abilities: Taunting great demons into capital cities.

Positive Personality Traits: Loyal, trusting.

Negative Personality Traits: At times, too eager to redeem him of his past, he will easily put himself into a situation of grave doom, from which he does not always return alive.

Misc. Quirks: If he's not talking to you, it's for your good, because something about you has annoyed him, and he'd likely smote you if he engaged in conversation.

Played by What Famous Person: Steven Colbert

Theme Songs: As of current "Rescue me by Digital Summer" and "Die Leichte Kavallerie by Franz von Suppé"

History: A brief synopsis. Once a great Paladin of the silver hand, he began to allow himself to be corrupted by the ability of using the holy light to cause grave damage. His greed for greater power consumed him. He then was tricked by Arthas to slay his family as they slept, in order to receive even greater magic. After spilling the blood of the innocent on the floor, he returned where he should meet Arthas for his new lessons. Instead, the last of his recollection was being bludgeoned upon the head, before awakening as a forsaken.

WoWScrnShot_052108_014159-1.jpg

Yeah, I remember him I think. He was keeping all the stormwind guards busy while I erm, well. I don't want to say slaughter.. I think we met on a funny foot. Not a bad foot but a funny one. Maybe I ought to look him up.

"An excellent protectorate... and a wonderful addition to my ranks. He is now strong enough for me to take along to almost any endeavour. Perhaps soon, I may take him with me in my travels to the Black Temple."

Assault my King? And then assault me? This one is a fool. Fynne holds his hand up, the small lock of fine golden hair retrieved clasped in it. This was not taken lightly.

Assault my King? And then assault me? This one is a fool. Fynne holds his hand up, the small lock of fine golden hair retrieved clasped in it. This was not taken lightly.

((! love it! ))