So far, I am really liking this realm. Also, thanks for all your awesome comments about it. And I love this Gazette. It's a wonderful tool. Now, if I can just find someone willing to make a website like this for my guild, I would be SET!

>.>

So far, I am really liking this realm. Also, thanks for all your awesome comments about it. And I love this Gazette. It's a wonderful tool. Now, if I can just find someone willing to make a website like this for my guild, I would be SET!

>.>

There are a buncha good, free guild hosting sites out there, guildportal, guildomatic, etc.

Hell, if you're serious about this whole business, you can have our old one. We redid everything, and the old install is just sitting there, fully functional. You'd have to buy your own domain name, though.

Sorry I disconnected abruptly when we were in the middle of talking. My net connect just went down again (strangely, I can still get to TNG o_O) and I can't get back on. May not be until tomorrow because this is a known problem, and they aren't in today -_-

Sigh, I was jsut getting loaded up with rockets too! T_T

I have had a large amount of fun with this guild however, I encourage anyone to apply. BRINGIN SEXY BACK, YEAH!

Sorry I disconnected abruptly when we were in the middle of talking. My net connect just went down again (strangely, I can still get to TNG o_O) and I can't get back on. May not be until tomorrow because this is a known problem, and they aren't in today -_-

Sigh, I was jsut getting loaded up with rockets too! T_T

I have had a large amount of fun with this guild however, I encourage anyone to apply. BRINGIN SEXY BACK, YEAH!

I had a tauren once, made the mistake of rolling on a carebear realm. Maybe I'll try it again, but cows are cute. ^^

Also, yes that was lots of fun last night, let's do it again!

My Priest (Felicina) Has fallen in with the House. Mostly to keep an eye out for Sare.

She tends to keep an eye where-ever she can. Nosey Warlock.

I wish them luck, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Sare around them a bit mroe often than Felicina.

There are a buncha good, free guild hosting sites out there, guildportal, guildomatic, etc.

Hell, if you're serious about this whole business, you can have our old one. We redid everything, and the old install is just sitting there, fully functional. You'd have to buy your own domain name, though.

Yes please. I'd like the info.

Saw you and a couple of other Blackstone guildies (along with some others) defending the docks at Menethil today. Reminded me of the sort of world PVP we used to have here, it was nice to see. Good luck with the guild. If I can be of any help to you, let me know.

The RP is confined mainly to one guild on alliance side, and all they do is raid. The environment over there is not conducive to the sort of RP I enjoy. (Mainly meta gaming and godmoding is prevalent over there, and I'd rather come somewhere that people are receptive to leaving those things out of the game, rather than talk to people that either don't realize they're doing it and when called on it get, I would get put on /ignore or have my name dragged through the mud being called an--- Oh what was it... "RP Nazi?")

I have never been a fan of OOC. I really just wanted to keep things IC all along, but there were people that continually kept using vent as IC, and deliberately doing so, and clear OOC chat using brackets, and meta gaming with it. I didn't want to be a part of that anymore. I was constantly harassed to the point my enjoyment of the game went down the toilet over there. People would constantly bring up the drama that was being brought to me. when I had asked numerous times for those things to be left alone. I had a raid going, and I would get people that wanted to raid with us, and after they were all geared up, they'd leave the guild and join some big raiding guild, giving us no chance to grow enough to do larger raids. It almost seemed to me that my guild was used as a "gearing up guild," rather than an RP PVP Raiding guild which I was trying to create.

There were many reasons I left there. I am not going to attempt to explain anymore of it, because I left the drama over there behind me, and I hope you can respect that. I'm assuming you were from ED, so if you know about what it was like over on Alliance side, you'd understand why I left.

Some changes I wanted to make to the guild over there were not well received, (specifically making the OOC channel as it is here,) and I wasn't going to waste anymore time trying to salvage something that has been dead for a long duration already.

Suffice it to say, I am enjoying it here, I think the changes that I've made to the guild over here are positive ones that will eliminate problems we had over there, and this realm is conducive to the RP I longed to see over on that other realm. I hope that answers your question.

We all do what we have to do. I'm still enjoying myself on Emerald Dream and now I have these wonderful folks here to game with on Twisting Nether. Good luck, have fun and take care! Oh, and nothing personal if I some day kill you or your guildies... *GRIN*

Just today a buddy and I were fishing in the canal district of Stormwind on a boat and some Blackstone members came to hang out, fish, and chat it up. It was pretty awesome. That dwarf Thorronar is a good lad!

House Blackstone was a cornerstone of the Emerald Dream (Alliance) role play community for quite a while. I'll miss them but hopefully I'll get to see them around now and then here. Who knows? Maybe I'll ninja hubby's account and play Alliance here.