I'm in the process of starting a new guild on TN. This guild has a backstory, in which you can insert your character into if you would like. There will be weekly public RP events, an armored guard, raiding in the future, and strategic RP related PVP events. If you are interested in becoming a part of this endeavor, message me in game.

I should also introduce myself. I just transferred here from another RPPVP realm. It's good to meet all of you. Whisper Eowynn in game.

Which side are you playing on, Eowynn?

Can you share a sense of evil/good or lawful/chaotic that's woven into your guild ideas?

-sigh- It's so hard to decide if you want to put any characters into a guild when that guild gives you literally nothing about it.

"What kind of guild is it?"

"an RP guild"

"I didn't get that... okay what's the backstory"

"Kind of intricite"

"I need something here to judge whether or not a character of mine could fit in the guild, could you give me something?"

"We like to raid and PvP"

"..."

"You don't like those?"

"What you need to understand if I put a character in a guild it is for RP reasons, I can do PvP on my own, and I can raid with a group of friends. If my character will go in a guild I need to know what kind of RP it is."

"You lost me"

"Usually do"

Which side are you playing on, Eowynn?

Can you share a sense of evil/good or lawful/chaotic that's woven into your guild ideas?

I'm on Alliance side.

It's sort of Neutral. Our guild wouldn't be completely at war with the Horde (KOS wise), but if we were attacked, we would attack, and it would be advantageous for Horde to attack, because that would be the RP basis for our "strategic attacks on Horde settlements."

We would have a tavern event every week, open to the public, for two hours or more a week.

There's a good lore story behind the guild, and I believe many would be able to insert themselves into the story should they wish to do so.

I've had some experience raiding. I'd like to get some groups going for that once we get big enough, but that's a ways off. Even if we had to get a coalition of RP guilds going to do raids if they wanted, there would be a good organized structure to make it so.

Hopefully, we can get this going, and RP will be even more of a presence on TN!

-sigh- It's so hard to decide if you want to put any characters into a guild when that guild gives you literally nothing about it.

"What kind of guild is it?"

"an RP guild"

"I didn't get that... okay what's the backstory"

"Kind of intricite"

"I need something here to judge whether or not a character of mine could fit in the guild, could you give me something?"

"We like to raid and PvP"

"..."

"You don't like those?"

"What you need to understand if I put a character in a guild it is for RP reasons, I can do PvP on my own, and I can raid with a group of friends. If my character will go in a guild I need to know what kind of RP it is."

"You lost me"

"Usually do"

In my experience with RP guilds, people get bored and want to get gear. So... they end up leveling and RPing, and then leaving for some raiding guild. This time, I wanted to get raiding going, so that people interested in it can do so.

PVP-- Any PVPing we do, would be RP related. If a member of our guild was to be attacked by Horde, we would plan a counter attack on a settlement in retribution for what happened.

The RP aspect of things, would be guild wide. The guild chat would be IC, we would have public RP events weekly. There would be an armored guard. There are many aspects to this guild that people could fit into.

I hope my post didn't lose you. This guild is all inclusive of all aspects of the game. I would hope all characters, (barring god moders that like to say "lol i'm half demon half vampire) would fit into the guild. There would be a place for assassins (rogues) and dark magicians (warlocks) but none with "eyes that look into your very soul" or people that /e stabs you in the eye with a dagger killing you instantly.

Does that help at all?

I would hope all characters, (barring god moders that like to say "lol i'm half demon half vampire) would fit into the guild. There would be a place for assassins (rogues) and dark magicians (warlocks) but none with "eyes that look into your very soul" or people that /e stabs you in the eye with a dagger killing you instantly.

There may be some hope for the alliance yet!

Hey Fynne! Fresh blood for you!

Will you relax now? At least a little? Please?

I don't feel like getting my first warning for going postal on anyone here. Might as well get in troubel with Blizz if I'm going to go postal....

A theme that anyone can fit their character into, neutral "if they attack us, we attack back" stance, weekly events and only beginning to raid?

Where do I sign? :D

A theme that anyone can fit their character into, neutral "if they attack us, we attack back" stance, weekly events and only beginning to raid?

Where do I sign? :D

You can usually find me in Stormwind. The guild charter will be finished with one more sig. I'll go into more detail after that.

I'm not Alliance-side, but I wanted to wish you luck in your RP guild endeavors! I've done a fair number of public RP events Horde-side, so if you ever need a soundboard for general ideas to get something akin started (and I can also be considered a reliable and confidential source if you don't want things repeated) feel free to PM me any time. :)

Hehe, don't worry about describing your guild overmuch. You don't have to try and pigeonhole yourself into a category. Just do your thing, and if people see you're cool with yourself, they'll respect that.