Everindela

A plain leather bound journal...

*Sophithia's journal, sporadic updates will occur.*

"I suppose I should use this thing, such a waste of silver." Sophithia sighs. She procures a pen from her pack and after a moment of biting on the tip she begins to write.

I figured I should maybe put an entry in this journal that I bought from the Bazaar a week ago.

It has been about a month and a half since I woke up in Feralas. I still don't quite recall how I arrived there or what had happened. Even still I cannot recall much prior to that. I know of many things as in growing up from a young girl and what not. However, all of those memories seem like a clouded dream. It is quite strange.

Never the less, I'll continue to press on. Today I returned to Feralas to find some answers and instead ended up helping an Orc fashion a cloak for his life mate. I assume that he was referring to his wife? I had a bit of trouble attacking the little creatures with the shiny wings as they were quite beautiful. I did my best not to cause them suffering. The Orc was very happy when I brought the wings to him. He tossed me some coin and patted me on the shoulder with a look of appriciation in his eyes. I assume things at home haven't been good for them and this may help ou-

I was attacked!

I don't know what I did to provoke such a thing! Two humans approached me from behind and proceeded to attack. I did what I could to persuade them to stop but unfortunately it ended in bloodshed and death. I immediately after wards prayed for their souls and took to burying their bodies. That is when I noticed that one of them had slashed a weak spot in my armor and drew a lot of blood. It was quite a gash and blood was everywhere in my armor and seeped into my underclothing. I quickly removed my armor and attempted to bandage myself. I sought help soon after loading my armor onto my hawkstrider, Midnight. I ended up feeling weak and settled down in a safe spot. I remember dismounting Midnight and walking with my head spinning to a stream to splash water on my face. That's when everything faded away. I suddenly jumped up in the darkness of the late evening! I must have passed out. I started a fire and immediately went to check my wound. It was gone! There was not a single mark! I don't know what happened! I think I'm beginning to lose my mind! I suppose that will teach me to ride in unfamiliar places!

I decided to return home because I started having aches in my head and shortness of breath as of late. I can't seem to figure it out. The strongest occurence was today at the Silvermoon Inn. I was chatting with my new friend Daymonia when it hit. She mentioned something about a nearby woman, but my head was throbbing so much I just couldn't make out what she said. Maybe that visit to those centaur ruins the other day was a bad idea.

I know it is too early to take of strong drink, but it was so peaceful and quiet that I had to get out side! I grabbed a bottle and a large glass and filled it to the brim with wine and made my way to the area just outside the gates of Silvermoon.

I hope I don't get too drunk. *Smiley face*

Okay, I swore I just saw someone who looked like me running into the city...

Oh!!! My head is pounding again, I need to stop drinking.

The other day I ran in to a Fae- Fare- Hmm... I can't quite seem to remember. However, in any case he seemed like a decent person. A little quiet but he spoke after it seemed like he warmed up a bit. He did seem to be upset about Blood Knights. I advised that the similarities of my abilities and their "rightfully" gained abilities end there. As much as I can recall I've never lost touch with the Holy Light. It has always been there.

Always.