Arconis

Looking for a RP Guild

Hello, I am Arconis. I just started playing a few weeks back with a few buddies of mine. We all love to roleplay and help each other out. We have been looking for a fun-loving RP guild for some time now, but couldnt find one. So we took the search to the forums and came to this one. We have research many options and choices, but in the end want the experienced players of Twisted Nethers input. Since every time we try to ask in the world we get slapped for RPing, ill bring it here instead, lol.

All me and my buddies are really looking for is a Roleplaying guild with a lot of great and fun-loving members. All of us are in the 20 year old range, and are fairly nice people. We all obviously just started so we are not that high in level. We a very guildless, and want to be apart of one so we can share our roleplay with the fellow rpers of twisted nether, while lvling up to reach our goals with them. Hope to roleplay with you soon!

Arconis

Lv. 15 Warrior

Undead Horde

Well as a forsaken I suggest checking out Infection, and if Infection doesn't work for you there are many more Horde RP guilds in the sticky thread found in this forum.

Choir of Ashes is pretty cool too a few of us are currently leveling alts, but yeah Raven Cross is bigger

Sounds like a bunch of solid choices. I checked out many of your web pages, and am just curious about something. Everyone on the rosters are pretty much Lv. 70 and if me and my other RP friends were to join, would we be kinda all alone? In terms of instances and stuff. It just seems that a lot of you are pretty much endgame, which is great, but there is no one our level to come instance and roleplay with us and stuff. We do enjoy the journey, and would like to share that with the other guild members. Hope that makes sense.

Actually, Sanctuary takes all leves, and it's funny you say that because we recently had a new recruit who was a little intimidated by all the 70's.. but no worries! We're pretty spaced out as far as levels go, lately. Plus most of us have alts to level with. ;)

Sounds like a bunch of solid choices. I checked out many of your web pages, and am just curious about something. Everyone on the rosters are pretty much Lv. 70 and if me and my other RP friends were to join, would we be kinda all alone? In terms of instances and stuff. It just seems that a lot of you are pretty much endgame, which is great, but there is no one our level to come instance and roleplay with us and stuff. We do enjoy the journey, and would like to share that with the other guild members. Hope that makes sense.

Due to the undead only nature of Infection, we tend to recruit low, usually in the undead starter zones, so we have a good numer of lower levels, and we're used to having a good spread within the guild.

The Church of the Phoenix is always looking for new acolytes. We are all developing together and are well within your level.

However if you so decide be warned that our outlook on world events is rather unpopular. Your beliefs will be challenged.

Like Keraph said, we have a verly large spread of levels. And I have been known to help the lowbies within the guild, either with questing, or by running them through instances. Why you ask? Because I was helped a lot in my lower levels in my past guilds. This is me paying Karma back... I'm sure one day if you recieve help you will be handing it out as well.

Keraph and Swerto covered it pretty well; also, the RP within the guild is fairly "level-less". We have our share of events that are PVP oriented, but often times there will be RP within /g, or randomly throughout the world (a lot of times in Undercity or Brill!), so it isn't hard to just jump in! And we encourage everyone *to* RP- a lot of times in OOC, you'll see someone ask the general census if they wanna come RP!

Welcome to TN. Lot's of great RP guilds out there, take your time with a decision and find what suits you all best. Most of us have a ton of alts of various levels as well.

Sarnya is correct. The Church is mostly alts but we do try to level together. There are a few of us around level 29 that are pausing to give others a chance to catch up with us.

There's only like, 16ish of us right now though, so it might not be enough people if you are used to larger guilds and lots of guild-chatter. I stuck a really brief snippet up on the wiki about us if you want to know more about our RP. Also be sure to check out the Silvermoon Underground project, we've been trying to put some spark into that :)

http://wiki.wow-tng.org/index.php/Church_of_the_Phoenix

I was brought into infection at lvl 7, a relative RP noob with lots of high levels in the guild. Im now 67 and fast approaching 70. If you want a place to help cut your teeth with RP, and really find a fun group, I strongly recommend Infection. There are alot of fun RP side stories going on right now, and everyone is a great bunch. And I really do think we have someone with a alt in nearly every level range, so no worries about being left out!