l3rokken4ngel

Jumping on the bandwagon..

Okay here is mine. I wanna go back and fix the hair and such. I just got tired of playing around in photoshop so I slapped Rosa's name on it and called it done... for now at least.

rosaangelnag.png

Eeeeh it would be nice if you just used the normal in game wings I think. No offense. It really looks good, but I think it would look better the other way-- Just my own opinion, don't take it personally or get offended or anything like that.

*puts hands up and backs away slowly*

Eeeeh it would be nice if you just used the normal in game wings I think. No offense. It really looks good, but I think it would look better the other way-- Just my own opinion, don't take it personally or get offended or anything like that.

*puts hands up and backs away slowly*

Those are the ingame wings x-X They are just snipped a bit because of trying to take out the blue.

I have a confession to make: I cheater uber big time... I own 1 piece of that set :D Though I could wear every piece but two (chest and legs) Sword doesn't really count.... didn't turn out good for some reason... stupid model viewer.

try tweaking the angle so the sword doesn't look so short, Swerto, otherwise it looks good

they all look good O_O *mourns lack of photoshop fu*

FugitivewithinAQ.png

Another one, felt bored. Also I might just turn this into an RP story that the community can take forward without me (none of my characters have any place within AQ, EVER)

OH I HAVE AN IDEAS

I might just start doing pictures for all the gewd arpees out there... just send requests :P

-goes off to go do Yusegar vs. Death Knight pic-