Cristok

Cristok's Claim

((Any updates? I just got back from being out of town for a few days (as I told Cristok ahead of time). Is the game still on?))

After weeks of searching many had given up, many had been robbed and many had even fell in search of Cristok's claim. The reward in gold was enough for some but others were suspicious of what Cristok sought.

Investigating his aims, many found that Cristok seemed obssessed, almost even possesed in his quest for the items. A campaign to stop him was clearly orchestrated by at least a couple parties…

In the end Qabian claimed Cristok’s prize by giving him most of the lost items. Another sought to bargain what he had found and The Archmage of the Grim destroyed what was left, sending Cristok into a remourseful rage.

The few pieces Qabian had gathered for Cristok were not enough to assemble the Rod of Many Parts. He remains, however, obsssesed with completing it and gaining the power it promises….

(( woot to Qabian for winning this long and drawn out beta test of the Assassins game gone RP. I think the next game will be straight up duels or even a cross faction thing. Needs more of a pvp focus in my mind, just to simplify the RP…thanx for all that played!))

(( woot to Qabian for winning this long and drawn out beta test of the Assassins game gone RP. I think the next game will be straight up duels or even a cross faction thing. Needs more of a pvp focus in my mind, just to simplify the RP…thanx for all that played!))

((--

The problem with doing actual duels means that it leaves out a large portion of the people that might be interested in playing. Not sure how'd you do something like this cross-faction, but I fear that doing so would again leave out a large portion of whom could join in.

As it stands now, anyone whom can get to Outland would have just about as good a chance as anyone (and only "Outland", because many higher-levels never leave the place, or at least not for very long). Making people fight for it will realistically restrict it to 70s.

But of course, its your game to run how you will. ;)

--))

(( that was definatley my original intent and certainly can be done again in the future, im just wanting to try some different aspects of the game to try and figure out the best way to administer it. It pretty easy to admin after its up and going, so no reason several games can't be going on at once...))