Lovely

Hellista (and possible more)

First thing I thought was: "Oo he's hot! And he looks like Maukias. NOM!" rotfl.. that and "omg don't let him see her bloodlusting! bad bad!" xD

He saw her bloodlusting, but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, plus Carmensita was verbally hammering him, so he thought it might have been a "woman thing."

lol

I'm working on a Vilmah pic right now. Will post as soon as I'm done.

Lovely, Rosa, you know the Jhonny was supose to be Roth get that poser out of there! Need replace Jhonny with Roth maybe Dyi as the sitting down one in a nice Prince Leia slave outfit, Rosa as the armor for the one on the right, Hellista ripping off his shirt and Lovely behind her. Come on now you can't tell me you don't see it!

Lovely' date=' Rosa, you know the Jhonny was supose to be Roth get that poser out of there! Need replace Jhonny with Roth maybe Dyi as the sitting down one in a nice Prince Leia slave outfit, Rosa as the armor for the one on the right, Hellista ripping off his shirt and Lovely behind her. Come on now you can't tell me you don't see it![/quote']

LOL Roth.

And here's one for Vilmah. I took some liberties since I know she's not supposed to be stocky like other orcs.

Enjoy! Hope you like it, Vil!

VilmahHellfire.jpg

Swerto in T3 plz? :P ((j/k I really want to try this myself... maybe if you could mail me the steps you took to do this that would be great!))

I like it :)

I can't wait till I can wear a hood. Blizzard really needs to make some level 1 cloth hoods... 0 armor, just for looks!

edit, and oh, I should steal for my avatar, at least until I get around to doing the whole "IRL girl with long ears!" thing that everyone does on TNG.

wtf why is there no Fynne <3 ?!

I thought we had something, Lovely. I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING.

Also? Purdy.

I'm not terribly happy with this pic of Rosalynd. I will probably do a different one. This is kinda blah and boring, and I hate the lighting. But it was just for fun and practice.

Will post more stuff today.

rosaroom.jpg

OMG.. *faints*

Rosa's so nakie QQ

I suppose this is a play on the plate panties thing again >.> lawl. I'm never gonna escape it. I'm fully expecting Bir to come in here and poke my ass again.

Wow.. just wow.. and yea I love the stilettos. haha.. wow.. oh wow.. Rosa should be blushing >.>

If you do another I'll totally give you shinies!! I wubbles them so much ^^