Lovely

Hellista (and possible more)

This was posted on Aest's thread. I was asked to remove it and post on my own....So here it is.

I did this today...Got kinda inspired by the guys doing Aest's stuff.

Hellistaportraitsmall.jpg

And I'm off to do one of Lovely now. This is lots of fun!

:)

Ooo I like Hellista.. how did you get the pose? Cause I think it's perfect. And I think I'd have gone in and played with her hair a bit to smooth it out.. OOO I wanna play with your image layers.. *claws at*

I did it on an old version of picture publisher with no layers. My regular computer is out of order at the moment. hehe.

Hellista's pose came from taking three separate pics from Model Viewer and cutting and pasting into one image.

And thanks! <3

What effects did you use for the lighting?

I just masked the area, used my airbrush tool, then inverted the mask and used it the other way. No layers on this pic. It all masking and airbrush tool.

I'm working on a pic of Jhonn Hardwell right now. Mwahahaha.

Figuring out how to make his chest look oiled. Will post in a bit.

seeing all this makes me wanna try.....

also makes me wanna see what you could do with Rosey. <3

and OMG Jhonny! It makes me think of Guilty Gear -- that's the guy that walked in while Rosa was suffering from her affliction... at the inn... wasn't it?

and OMG Jhonny! It makes me think of Guilty Gear -- that's the guy that walked in while Rosa was suffering from her affliction... at the inn... wasn't it?

Sure was. He's an alt of mine. Mwahaha.

Sure was. He's an alt of mine. Mwahaha.

First thing I thought was: "Oo he's hot! And he looks like Maukias. NOM!" rotfl.. that and "omg don't let him see her bloodlusting! bad bad!" xD