The_Golden_Wolf

Carmensita (The Golden Wolf )

A deeply disturbed and alarmingly oblivious young lady. She would appear harmless enough, however if the delicate facade she's formed herself is even half as unstable as I suspect...she might fall to peices at a moments notice.

That in itself might be interesting.

Arching his scarred eyebrow, the rogue flicked a coin into the air, catching it idly as he considered his words. "Cute little weasel, isn't she? Or perhaps more a raccoon... something that isn't quite tame, aye? You get the urge to feed it so it's happy, then set it loose on your neighbours just to hear their screams..." Mad laughter ringing through the air, the pale man made a show of making the coin vanish from his hand. "Refreshing, I'll say that much."

The young elf took a hefty swig from his flask before murmuring, "Carmensita?"

After a moments pause, Szordrin tucked his hard liquor back into his vest.

"She has alot of spunk, that's for sure. I didn't think much of her at first... perhaps some of Silvermoon's finest night-folk. I guess it just goes to show you to not judge books by their color. That lady is certainly one to keep your eyes pealed for. Never know if he's going to throw an apple at you or what not... I heard she burnt Bir with a Torch!"

He reaches back into his vest for his flask, turning back to the bar while downing the spirit.