The_Golden_Wolf

Carmensita (The Golden Wolf )

" I know Carmen. She's different. I like different. She dresses funny, and doesn't talk like most, but that makes her unique. If all of us were the same, it would get boring. I gladly call her my friend, even if she is a bit unconventional."

Illiyana expressed a rather disgusted look at the mention of this, "Carmensita".

"The first time I saw her, she and some Forsaken were.. hmm.. "

She struggled to complete the sentence..

"Doing.. things that they should NOT have been doing! I also see her often around Silvermoon. I hear things about her, most not too pleasant, and from what I hear, and see.. I would have to agree. I avoid conversation with this one, and perhaps it is best. That poor,poor girl."

She's bitchy, I like bitchy. Too bad she's too stuck up on not being Quel'dorei...

Those clothes she wears though -whistles sharply-. It's like she's got the fashion statement of a troll... I'm waiting for dreadlocks and the bone in the nose!

She's is under me in the Cartel structure... I guess I could order her to... heh...

She knows how to tie a firm bandage. I'll not comment on her attire other than the fact it probably gets a rise out of most of the Wayfarer's Rest employees and patrons, but she shows a sort of caring demeanor that most people lack. I can't tell if she worries more about Rosalynd than I do or not...

*Rosalynd leaned against the wall, hearing all the laughter and hollering form downstairs. Sighing a bit, she found a soft smile going over her lips.*

Carmen is... different. Most people fear what they do not understand. Most tend to jump and judge her based on how she dresses and talks. Not realizing that she isn't even part of our culture.

A Gitan... a human tribe I remember her saying....

An interesting girl. I like her. She is the first girl in a long time I've felt safe talking to about -- well... girly things. She's a true friend and an honest person and anyone who desn't take the time to get to know her just based on how she looks... well... they know where in the fel they can go.

I have Carmen's back just as she has mine. She's a wonderful woman... and my patient. I hope I can help her.

Met her today. She gots a great sense of fashion. Strong shoulders for an elfie. Rosie likes her so she is probably alright. She was tending bar so thats a bonus. Always good ta have an IN with tha barkeep.

Selash nods, snorting before speaking with an amused smile, "An odd subordinate of mine, but reliable nonetheless. We got off to a rocky start at first, but she's slowly been proving her worth to both me and the rest of the Cartel."

"Now, if she would just stop standing and sitting on counters and tables..."

"She's quite an interesting girl; certainly unlike any Sin'Dorei I have ever met.. in most ways. I only wish that people would give her a break- she's certainly been around long enough to have earned one."

<Aderas looks out across the bar.>

"She certainly makes the place lively."

<He sighs a little, going back to his work.>

I didn't be realizin' she was da Golden Wolf dat I 'eard about... I taught she was Malethia's lil' pup from 'ow she sat dere lookin' at me nevah sayin' a word.

Seems a good dog though, heeled up nice an' didn't bark once. 'opefully she ain't gonna turn inta anotha one of dose folks dat tink dey can save us "troubled Grim" dat seem ta be about of late.

Ain't Grim? Den keep yerself outta Grim business, it be a lesson she kin learn well I 'ope.

Broxigan sighs a moment, "Carmen? Yeah, I believe I heard her name called last night during..." He trailed off a moment, shaking his head. "I do not know what happened. I probably do not want to know the reasons, either." He pauses once again. "But my conscious tells me I should at least make sure she is okay. I will head back there today. Hopefully."

A slight grin parts Arte's lips as he holds the silver metallic Goblin Fire Maker to his cigarette. With a flick of his wrist he closes the lid, holding it tightly in his hand as he leans back in his chair, legs stretched out before him and crossed at the ankles.

"Carmensita? Yes, we are well acquainted."

He scratches the stubble on his chin thoughtfully, closing his eyes a moment as smoke curls from his nostrils. "We met in Thunderbluff. A chance meeting really. I had just dismounted from a wyvern ride..."

He trails off, shaking his head with a slight chuckle.

"Luck had a hand in it I think. She's a sweet dear, that one. I'd do anything for her. I think she deserves some happiness by now." He turns in his seat away from the interviewer, folding his arms across his chest. "I doubt I am the man to do it. But whatever is in my power, I will help that happiness find her."

With one more scratch of his chin Arte suddenly stands and leaves, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

*Cackles* Carmen? Hell I know Carmen. She's a high spirited one at best. Helluva person though, no doubt. She's a sweet girl...just needs some guidance. Aderas is definitely the one to give it to her, and I wish them the best. Aderas should get a leash for her...then again, what they do on their time is none of my business *cackles again, seemingly in an uncharacteristicly good mood* Ok, get out of my face, I've got things to kill.