Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Dragon Age 2: Endings and MASSIVE SPOILER thread

Blog Entries

Default The Dragon Age 2: Endings and MASSIVE SPOILER thread

Last edited by Lythas; 04-11-2011 at 04:33 AM. Reason: AWYEAH
    [Today 04:56 PM] Karkarov: for the record if anyone ever figures out what hickory smoked vyn tastes like I would greatly appreciate if they kept it to themselves

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Dragon Age 2: Endings and MASSIVE SPOILER thread

Because people bitch and moan about Dragon Age II spoilers on the Dragon Age: Origins thread:

Dragon Age 2 Ending (Continued from Titus playthrough of DA:O):

The entire game was me push right and hitting the smartass option. Hawke was a wise-cracking genius.

Alexander Hawke (my hawke) executed Anders for blowing up the chantry, everybody but Fenris sided with him against the Templars (he still sided against the Templars because his sister was a mage and he wasn't going to kill his last surviving family member AND his girlfriend Merill, also bitch be crazy) I kill the Templar leader who is completely crazy for taking the Lyrium Idol and turning it into a big sword.

The circles of magi across the world rise up in rebellion in answer to our last stand (and victory).

Isabella ran away with the tome because I wanted to give it to the Qunari leader, but showed back up at the last moment. I refused to hand her over as a prisoner so I dueled the Qunari leader 1v1 and kicked his ass.

Everybody was my friend.

Verric didn't kill his brother, and I refused to let him keep that piece of lyrium, he forgave me and thanked me.

Merril and me had mad lovins. The keeper sacrificed herself for Merril, and the clan refused to believe us and we were forced to fight our way out, Merril shattered the mirror so it could no longer tempt her and forsook speaking with demons and spirits entirely.

Isabella spared the man who was chasing her and in return got a boat, after everyone splits off to do their own thing only Isabella sticks by my side (according to Verric). Also I slept with her before I got together with Merril because I'm a boss.

Sebastion chose to stay with the Chantry, and sided with me against the Templars in exchange for me killing Anders.

Aveline got remarried to one of her guardsman, and the entire courting part was fucking hilarious.

Anders is rotting in a gutter for blowing up a chantry.

Fenris is rotting in a gutter for betraying me.
    V---The Characters I used to play in WoW ----V
    Onderon | Swerto | Alexialas | Reignier | Cenco | Bjarnistone |

Epic signature art by
    KamikazeWalrus
    AKA Taminda

Blog Entries

Hah. Honestly, I just liked the opportunity to call you a twat.

My run through.

Isabela was my only love interest, ironically. Totally expected her to bail (ala Pirates of the Caribbean), but didn't much care so I stuck with her. Kept the romance till the end and am quite happy with it. Obviously I killed the shit out of the Arishok rather than let him have her. She's MY dirty pirate hooker, damn it!

I let Anders live and help me defend the Mages. Thats right, I defended the fucking mages. As much as I hate magic, I hate churches more.

Fenris betrayed me, but at the last minute before the battle I got him to come back on my side.

I let Varric shoot his brother.

I didn't hit on Merril. At all. Nada por m, gracias. Keeper sacrificed herself for Merril, but I avoided destroying the elf camp by taking responsibility for her actions.

Sebastian bailed and threatened to bring his own army, like a cunt. I didn't like the choir boy anyway. Looking forward to killing him in expansions/dlc.

Aveline did her guard thing. Married another guard. Whatever. I didn't -really- wanna romance you anyway. *sniffles*
    Write drunk. Edit naked.

Blog Entries

As much as I hated the Templars, Anders needed to be punished for killing the Mother, she was an innocent and the one person other than myself that just wanted everyone to shut the fuck up and stop being dickheads.

Epic signature art by
    KamikazeWalrus
    AKA Taminda

My ending was essentially Skall’s, except I didn’t let Varric shoot his brother.

Also, I was friends with everyone except Fenris and Sebastian.

P.S. I second that Sebastian is a little bitch. If he really felt compelled to avenge the Mother’s death, he would have killed Anders right then and there. He has no balls and he knows it.
    Oh, he might have went on living, but he made one fatal slip
    When he tried to match that dude with the blaster on his hip.

Blog Entries

Dude, I KNEW Anders was gunna blow up the Chantry from the moment I distracted the Rev-Mom. So when it happened I wad just... Damn it Anders, you better heal extra good now.

End of the day I didn't care for either side of the debate. My actions were out of friend-loyalty, rather than cause. Is it any surprise Isabela was my lover and Varric my best friend? Both were almost always in my party. I was pretty much a rogue warrior. Conan, even?

All I know is that ending my story with the world ready to plunge into chaos as I sail away to adventure on the high seas with my pirate queen was fucking beautiful.
    Last edited by Skallagar; 03-16-2011 at 08:05 PM.
    Write drunk. Edit naked.

Blog Entries

During my run through as a mage I chose to side with the Templars ( Hurr irony )

I romanced Isabela cuz she was probably the hottest and cooler of the 3 women and she made me fight 1v1 with the Arishok so she better love me after that shit

I killed Anders in the end cuz FUCK THAT GUY! he made shit worse and I hated him from the start cuz he was a shitty healer and annoying!

I hated Merril to cuz blood magic

Varric was my bro

Fenris was chill with me and so was Sebastian but the only reason I kept Sebastian was cuz his accent made me giggle

Aveline got married to the guardsmen guy

And in the end I became Viscount

And Sandal still is the greatest character in Dragon Age ever

Blog Entries

I forgot to mention one of the most crucial parts of my playthrough. My character's name was Bik.

Bik Hawk.

You're welcome.
    Last edited by Skallagar; 03-17-2011 at 02:14 AM.
    Write drunk. Edit naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigin View Post
    I killed Anders in the end cuz FUCK THAT GUY! he made shit worse and I hated him from the start cuz he was a shitty healer and annoying!
    Ha! I won’t deny what Anders did was monumentally stupid, but we have to remember that he is possessed by a spirit of vengeance. Some might argue that’s not much of an excuse, although it does explain how he goes from the fun loving Anders in Awakening to the church destroyer he is in DA2.

The main reason I let Anders live is because I am of the belief that, if Anders dies, Vengeance will simply find a new host to inhabit. Would have been better if you could perform an exorcism on him, that way you take care of the real threat.

At least that’s what I believe.
    Oh, he might have went on living, but he made one fatal slip
    When he tried to match that dude with the blaster on his hip.

Blog Entries

Vengenace died with Anders, Vengeance wasn't possessing him, they fused into one person.

I knew Anders was going to do something stupid when I distracted the mother, but when that Chantry went sky high at the worst moment (When I was trying to stop a war), UGH.

Such a jackass, he forced the Templars hand, as well as the mages. Sebastion should have shot him but I had to do it because Bioware doesn't give DLC characters that much free reign, apparently.

Epic signature art by
    KamikazeWalrus
    AKA Taminda

Okay so finally beat it and my turn...

First off this ending didn't seem all that open ended to me, and in fact I was vastly disappointed by it. The entire thing lasted what... 2 minutes? No recap on what my party members did, no recap on what I did I simply "vanished in the sunset" exactly like DA:O despite my character in that game being married and the prince consort, the stupidest thing though is I also got the "well everyone left but Isabella" comment which makes no damn sense and you will read why in a moment. This leads me to believe the endings are highly "canned" and there are only really a handful of them like 2-3.

So in alphabetical order...

Anders: Emo dickface jackass that he was I killed him after his little betrayal of anything that resembled human decency or correct behavior. He made a speech about being a martyr, I regret I didn't get a dialog option to say something more like.... uh no you are just a mass murderer who is being executed for his crimes. Truthfully awakening anders was already dead by the time you meet him in game anyway, this trash just got taken out like it deserved.

Aveline: A staple of my party and one of my characters long term friends though we did not always agree. She ended up marrying Guardsman Donnic and I never even tried to romance her since it seemed like the wrong thing to do. Her quests leading to the romance are easily the best set of quests in either Dragon Age game. She stuck with me to the end of the game.

Bethany: I did not take her with me on the deep roads, when I got back she had been routed out and voluntarily joined the Circle. At the end game when I side with the mages we are finally reunited, the end.

Carver: Turned into roadkill by an ogre roughly 10 minutes into the game, ouch! It is possible for him to live though you just have to play a mage apparently, however if he lives Bethany dies.

Fenris: Fenris was a jack ass, but at least he was funny sometimes and once he even made a joke at Varric's expense. Apparently he was also an avid gambler ;p... That aside I was never really his "friend" but I was never his enemy either and we both got along well. He is the source of major complaint number 1 I have with the game though (pc version). During chapter 2 I went to the area where his old masters apprentice was holed up but I forgot to add Fenris to my party first. I thought okay, well maybe as I proceed I will get to that "break point" where he shows and I am forced to bring him since that happens with every other companion on these missions so I go on a bit and save my game (at the time only kept 1 save other than auto's). Turns out it didn't happen here, by the time I realize something is wrong I try to leave the area but the exit does not work, it isn't there. I am forced to proceed, see numerous bugs relating to moments he was supposed to be there but wasn't like NPC's talking to air, and in the end have to fight the final encounter to get to the exit which bugs the whole damn thing as when I return with him he refuses to acknowledge anything has happened and the magisters apprentice is now dead so it is impossible to complete the quest. This leads to his chapter 3 story never happening and me being pissed. All that aside in the end he turns against me when I side with the mages (not going to kill my own sister who became a circle mage and Meredith obviously needs replacement) but before the final encounter I remind him of his greater values and he changes his mind siding with me once again. Coincidentally I spared Orlana from a life of crap during the bugged quest and took her as a full time servant.

Isabella: Well other than being a slut there isn't much to say. My character had a one night stand with her (everyone else in Kirkwall was too so why not?) but when it came to the relic I wanted to give it back to the Arishok to avoid an all out war. She played along only to betray me, steal the relic, and run off. She never came back either because our relationship was only lukewarm at best to begin with. If I ever find her again she is pretty much dead so Castillon is not her big concern anymore. Why Varric makes a comment in the ending about her not leaving my side is beyond me.

Merill: Like Swerto I ultimately romanced her and even got her to move in with me at my hightown mansion. Now the source of major complaint number 2, her entire chapter 3 quest was basically ruined for me thanks to a glitch. I went to visit her at her lowtown house as indicated by my own quest log and when I arrive something peculiar happens. I kid you not the "after quest" event of her chapter 3 mission played out right then right there and was followed by another event where I had to console her with Varric's help. Then after that I got to initiate her chapter 3 quest. So I basically knew the keeper was going to die before it even started. Because I took responsibility for her though we avoided having to kill her entire clan and in the way too early after event I told her to stay with me no matter what she said she would. At the end game prefight she even expressed her desire to do so and we shared a nice final kiss before the climax. Why she leaves me after all the crap is not explained at all, this also pisses me off.

Sebastian: Maybe I am weird but I liked Sabastian just fine and he is also complaint source 3. The complaint is that there is an achievement for being his friend, he clearly has the friendship perk in his abilities sheet, but I got no achievement. That aside I helped him throughout all the chapters and while he was sorta boring I liked how he always tried to do "the right thing" and had some self doubts as well, it made him more human and relate-able for me even if he was a little wishy washy. In the end I encouraged him to stick to his heart and devote himself to the chantry instead of pursuing the starkhaven throne. He stayed loyal despite me siding with the mages and my potential involvement with Anders, and he did not make demands based on that loyalty and was willing to let me do whatever I wanted with Anders. We were of the same mind anyway.

Varric: Another party member staple and one of my good friends. In the end he killed his brother but I look at it as an act of mercy and I convinced him to let me take the idol to Sandal to destroy it. Sandal turned it into a bad ass attack speed enchant instead so whatever ;p. Varric obviously stuck with me.

My character: I named my toon Devlan Hawke and played a two hand spec warrior. I mostly played the role of a "wandering adventurer" type and while I normally stuck to the path of the "good guy" I did have my moments where I got medieval and or crossed the legal lines. For example I let the blood mages go free after I killed their leader in chapter 1 but when faced with the repeat elf murderer who was insane I killed him instead of bringing him back to the courts. Big decision wise I joined the mercs in chapter 1 after attempting to betray them should the fleeing nobleman pay my way into Kirkwall (he didn't have the cash), paid my own way into the expedition instead of taking the offer in low town (took Fenris and Merill with me, seemed wrong to take the captain of the guard), ended up having a knock down drag out melee fest of me and party VS Arishok and his entire crew (hardest fight in the game for me since I ran with no healers), had some run in's with Zhevran and Leiana in chapter 3 ultimately sided with Mages even though by the end I frankly felt the Circle was out of control. I couldn't take a piss without running into an abomination and ended up having to kill all but one mage I spared in chapter 1 anyway. Honestly if my sister hadn't been a mage I might have sided with the templars instead and then just ousted Meredith after the fact.

Here is a pic of my custom version of Hawke just because.
    Last edited by Karkarov; 03-17-2011 at 05:17 PM.
    Bwahahahahahahaha
    Cmdr. Shepard: "Say goodnight Manuel!"

Blog Entries

I finished the game 2 days after it came out. Skipped class.

My Hawke was a mage. Contrary to popular belief he did not throw fireballs at his enemies.

He fucking murdered people with his sharp ass beard.
    WARNING!!!
    The previous post was put up by MAURDAKAR, Citizen please be aware of the following:
    Maurdakar is always one hundred percent serious, his typing is akin to him waving a flag and shouting at you, he is not speaking semi-sarcastically, has never been known to do so, and almost certainly is not doing so now.

Blog Entries

Well I finally beat it a couple of days ago and now have the time to do this without half passing out...

I agree on the ending comment above, I felt like it was even worse then when my Grey Warden just went poof. I didn't learn what happened to anyone (obviously beside Varric getting caught by the chantry chick) that I had helped through out the story or my companions. It even bugged out and I think Kark Varric says whoever you slept with stuck with you. Cause I slept with Isabelle and Merril and I had a good laugh when the voice over tried to say "except for Merril/Isabelle" at the same time. Then again I did tell Isabelle I be happy to join her on her new ship and requested to bring along Merril and she said that be ok. The end of the story kind of left me with so many questions I know wont be answered in the DLC, since origins DLCs where addons of stories completely unrelated to the main plot, till Witch Hunt which I heard ended with just more questions. It also makes me feel like the Hawke wont be the lime light of the next game seeing how he disappeared like the gray warden. Or maybe our warden will come back in the next one and it will be a joint story with the champion fixing stuff with the mages and templars and the warden fixing the incoming war with Orlia and Ferelden. But ya never know...

So in alphabetical order cause I just want to copy Kark...

Anders: I liked him in Awakening, he was that funny guy to have around and was my grey warden's buddy like Alistair in Origins. But in DA2...his character wet to hell in a handbasket. Like people have stated he just became dismal and emo and cared and talked about the mages plight way to much. I pretty much felt the same way most of the companions feel when talking to Anders randomly and he asks them about how they feel about the mages. It was almost like a universal "I don't give a fuck Anders you talk about it to much," with me and the companions, beside Fenris and him fighting back and forth. Yes he was a party normal for me and so was Fenris so I had to listen to the two of them bicker back and forth. "What if they made slaves tranquil?" "Slaves don't get possessed by demons." "SO!". But since he was such a party regular I needed him for the final stages of the game so I spared his life to make him do the right thing. But honestly like most people I thought he should have payed for his crime for the Chantry and even though I had him still alive, I believed that he should be a dead character. Justice just gone and screwed him way to much and Anders will never do the "right" thing unless the Maker changes his mind about templars. Way to ditch one country and a good order to F up a free city state that was never your true home.

Aveline: She felt like a childhood friend by the end of the game to me. It felt like even though I hardly ever had her in my party that she was there from the start (and was duh). Just the conversation options I choose with her had her and Hawke always laughing or agreeing with each other and thinking about all the crap they been through with each other over the years. I helped fricken push the chick into marrying the guard she liked which was a hilarious questline and Hawke pretty much said the words I was thinking. "God she is bad at this" When I sided with the mages she stuck with me through and through just like with everything else we been through so I was happy.

Bethany: She became my roadkill by and ogre in 10min into the game haha.

Carver: He lived and became the embodiment of sibling rivalry with me and the only character I could not even max friendship with. He always whined about being in my shadow and wanting to find his own path to stand out. Well when my mother pleaded to me not to take him to the deep roads I set him straight and made him stay with good ole mommy. I come back and the bastard becomes a templar on me and he bishes at me for just thinking about myself. Hello! Apostate mage brother to a templar yeeeeeeeeah.

Fenris: Fenris was a jack ass, but at least he was funny sometimes, had to keep this from Kark's description I think it sums him up. Specially since I was a mage character that liked helping mages so it was really hard for me to butter up this sucker to be friends with me, specially when at the same time was trying to make Anders my friend. Literally they were neutral for the longest time cause I'd piss Fen off and make Anders happy then make Fen happy and piss Anders off. When it started to get to giving him the gifts he starting being my friend, I taught him how to read and gave him a Tevinter sword that made him chuckle at the irony of him killing Tevinter mages with their swords. It just became easier when I agreed that the corrupted mages of the Imperium should be put down and gained his support by making Orlana a paid servant instead of a slave. I helped him meat his sister that betrayed him and at that point of the story I was very family oriented and didn't want him to kill her afterwards. I had a good chuckle at his real name and how Anders called him a hypocrite for having a mage sister.

Isabella: Well other than being a slut there isn't much to say. My character had a one night stand with her (everyone else in Kirkwall was too so why not?) but when it came to the relic I wanted to show my support for her since I knew she would run off if you didn't >.>. She played along only to betray me, steal the relic, and run off pretty much surprising me she still ran off. So had to keep those tidbits with some edits from Karks as well since I feel the same way. Thing is she did come back to me with the relic at the end to do the right thing which she kind of regretted saying that I make her do dumb things. I told her she did the right thing and she was a good friends and had to fisticuff the Arishok to keep her from taking her. Which by the way was a pain in the ass as a mage, luckly I was a blood mage >.> and had two resources to use for mana in that long fight. She stuck with me through the whole story pretty much continuing to say I make her do things she would never had done. I also brought her along to meat Zevran which started hilarious conversation about she had better and that why he was going without having sex first. I would like to thing Hawke, her and Merril did ship off together.

Merill: She was a surprising romance for me since my original plan was to be with Isabelle, but I just couldn't. Merril is just to fucking cute and doesn't cross the line of being to ditsy. I did have her companion quest get screwed up cause I guess if you romance her to quickly and ask her to move in with you, you get that quest that should be after A New Path. So honestly I don't know if I made Merril give up her blood magic and destroy the mirror, I told her to stay with me and we'll make a life together. When A New Path finally did show up we killed the keeper and I took responsibility for Merril's magic which spared the clan from attacking me and her but she was never allowed to rejoin the clan. I took her side at the end cause I firmly believed that I was't going to let innocent mages die for dumb ass stupid move, and she persuaded me to let Anders live and do the right thing...even though I doubt he will with Justice forever in him.

Sebastian: Haven't bought the DLC for him yet >.> I think he looks like a interesting character and I heard he is a awesome offensive/support archer rogue but...I just couldn't part with Varric.

Varric: Another party member staple and one of my good friends. I told him to spare his brother mostly do to Ander's aid in clearing his brother's mind up for a second which made Varric's anger subside. He kind of regretted sparing him but knew he wanted his brother and cared about him. This just sparked him to look for the lyrium idol to find some way to reverse his brother's condition after he put his brother in a insane asylum. We did find a shard of the thing but I told him to destroy it since it seemed to start effecting him which he agreed. Sandal made it a kick ass atk spd rune that I equipped to Varric (lawl) which made Varric quite the power house. I was pretty much with Varric wanting to stay out of things and take the middle ground till the middle ground got blown up -_-

My character: I named my toon Elijah Hawke and played a Offensive/Support mage. I can't really say what role I kind of played throughout the story, I mostly stuck to the good guy image and only started picking red options when I started getting mad at NPCs or interrogating obvious bad guys. With my character being a mage I really felt the mage problem, just not to the extent of Anders, and usually sided with every mage I came across that had good intentions. I was probably the leading cause of Apostates getting away from the circle haha well besides the group of mages in the cave that got re-caught and blamed me for it (wtf mate?). I thought the story was all around awesome and honestly hated the fact that the stupid mages I helped escaped totally ruined the rebels plan to over throw Meridath. I thought Thrask was a awesome guy and what I pictured as a perfect mage, and templar existence till the lady went bat shit angry about me. Orisno was also one of the characters I believed my character would have liked, he was calm about situations dealing with the Arishok and wanting to spare the hostages lives by making a distraction, then outspoken and wanted to peacefully get the high cleric to support the mages plight. His fate surprised me, I thought for the way he portrayed himself that what he did was out of character. Then again we don't live in a world with mages that are feared and locked up, and mages have to deal with being prisoners basically for the reason that they were born a mage, and then mentally butt fucked by templars wiggling the tranquility card infront of their faces. So obviously I sided with the mgaes and don't see why anyone would side with the templars besides wanting to get the siding with the templars achievement. The mages shouldn't have been massacred cause Anders the dumb ass and I don't believe like you said Kark that most of them went out of control. Its my belief that the honest ones were killed when the templars charged in, the corrupted ones were the only ones strong enough to live long enough to run into. That is why I am assuming Orsino went bat shit cause all his charges where dying left and right infront of him so he gave up hope.

TLDR?
    -sided with smugglers
    -helped mages
    -romanced Merril
    -let Anders live
    -sided with mages
    -all friends remained loyal
    -conviced Carver to not fight me
    -kicked crazy lady's ass
    -and finally cool story bro!
    Last edited by Roth'rili; 03-19-2011 at 12:18 PM.
    "Change and change until change is our master, for nothing neither god nor mortal can hold that which has no form." From the Libra Chaotica

Blog Entries

I'm with Karkarov. Extremely disappointed in the ending. There are only "two" (and I use the term loosely). Siding with the templars or siding with the mages. Either way, all the mages rebel and Hawke disappears into the sunset. Awesome ending for such a 'personal story' (that's sarcasm, by the way.)

My Hawke chose mostly sarcastic options, with friendly/angry options depending on the situation. I sided with the Mages in the end.

I was friends with Anders. I helped him blow up the chantry. I was pissed about it. In the end, I let him live. You know why? Because he was the only party member that could heal.

I was friends with Varric. I convinced him to let his brother live, and then gave him the shard to help cure his brother. No idea what happened after that, nothing is said because the games ending is fucking dumb.

I was lovers with Merril. I helped her with the mirror. Nothing came of it. Overall disappointing.

I was friends with Averline. Would have romanced her since she's the only goddamn normal person in the party besides Varric, but she's not an option. Despite siding with the Mages, she's my best buddy and stands by my side. Not sure what happens with her hubby, nothing is said about it.

I did the quest for Fenris and told him to GTFO the moment he offered to join my party. I don't need no whiny, emo elves!

Was friends with Isabella. Chose to give the book to the Qunari. She betrayed me and ran off with it. Like Karkarov, apparently never left my side in the epilogue. That makes a lot of sense.

My sister was taken to the Mage Tower. And that was that.

Fun game, disappointing ending. It was impersonal in the end even though it was so personal all the way through. You do not see the repercussions of your actions.

"I am starting to think that the government here is only a token effort to pretend that underworld elements do not in fact run the planet." -Vander Solis
    "There's just varying levels of pretend, and Ord Mantell doesn't have much of an imagination." -Chikt Tristar

Blog Entries

Note: if you kill anders you get Bethany back, and she can heal really good with shields + single heal.

Epic signature art by
    KamikazeWalrus
    AKA Taminda

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Swerto View Post
    Note: if you kill anders you get Bethany back, and she can heal really good with shields + single heal.
    They don't exactly make that clear at the time. You think Bethany is gone and that you are sacrificing your main healer. There is nothing to say she rejoins. She should have just rejoined the party entirely before all this so it was obvious she was an option to heal.

"I am starting to think that the government here is only a token effort to pretend that underworld elements do not in fact run the planet." -Vander Solis
    "There's just varying levels of pretend, and Ord Mantell doesn't have much of an imagination." -Chikt Tristar

Blog Entries

Honestly, it shouldn't matter. You should make choices because that's what you want your character to do, not because it affects gameplay.

That's like the guy who kills his way through Bioshock just because it's easier.

Epic signature art by
    KamikazeWalrus
    AKA Taminda

I am glad my hate of anders made me learn to spend money on heal pots and run with merril. Hey you guys want a "major spoiler'!!!!! Apparently if you take your sister/brother to the deep roads with you they are mortally wounded and will die UNLESS!!!! You have Anders in the party or you imported a Awakening save where Nathaniel lived and became a loyal warden. If one of those things is true then that person intervenes and does the ritual turning your sibling into a grey warden. Neato.

Also props to a poster on Giant Bomb for pointing out something I had forgotten. When you go after the serial murderer who had killed your mother you find a letter to him from a powerful mage who was encouraging him to continue his experiments and report the results. The implication from the language of the letter was that it was a high ranking circle mage and it was signed only with an "O". What is the name of the First Enchanter in Kirkwall? That's right.
    Bwahahahahahahaha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karkarov View Post
    Also props to a poster on Giant Bomb for pointing out something I had forgotten. When you go after the serial murderer who had killed your mother you find a letter to him from a powerful mage who was encouraging him to continue his experiments and report the results. The implication from the language of the letter was that it was a high ranking circle mage and it was signed only with an "O". What is the name of the First Enchanter in Kirkwall? That's right.
    When he turns into the giant demon thing he actually mentions the guy that killed your mother by name.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikt View Post
    When he turns into the giant demon thing he actually mentions the guy that killed your mother by name.
    I don't remember him saying anything about it. Either way it only proves even more the Kirkwall circle was basically a bunch of blood mage psycho's who actually had earned annulment. Hell we went through the annulment thing in DA:O and that circle seemed better off than Kirkwalls, seriously I only know of two mages that I can guarantee 100% aren't blood mages in the entire game and one of them is a homicidal lunatic anyway.
    Bwahahahahahahaha