Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slutty Kid Costumes

Incoming Thread Derailment! Vilmah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Slutty Kid Costumes

I was inspired by these photos of Hannah Montanna's little sister in a classic "I'm a slut for Halloween!" costume. Not that I have anything against adults wearing slutty costumes on Halloween, but kids? I think a few costumes have been pushing it.

Or am I a prude? I'm probably a prude. But if I ever have female children, they will be fully clothed at all times. Yes, even at the pool. >_>
    Let us drink to the battles we've lived and we've fought
    Celebrate the pain and havoc we have wrought
    -- Manowar

Blog Entries

Default Re: Slutty Kid Costumes

She's like... four... comeon... at least wait until the teens...
    V---The Characters I used to play in WoW ----V
    Onderon | Swerto | Alexialas | Reignier | Cenco | Bjarnistone |

Epic signature art by
    KamikazeWalrus
    AKA Taminda

Blog Entries

She's nine, but, that's still too young, I think... I mean, I own those boots. I'm hoping now that for once, I didn't buy my shoes in the kid's section.
    -- Manowar

Blog Entries

I don't care how old she is, she's too young to conceive and probably shouldn't be walking around looking like she wants three ways at once.

Epic signature art by
    KamikazeWalrus
    AKA Taminda

Blog Entries

I'm right there with you, prude or not. At that age they should still be going as cows, or wear a sheet for a ghost... or a FULLY COVERED witch costume (which can be reused at 18+ for a slutty witch)

Blog Entries

Oh god. That make-up. That make-up will haunt me for life. She looks like an old woman. On drugs. AND HER POSTURE. ARGH IT'S SCREAMS VICTIM
    [Today 04:56 PM] Karkarov: for the record if anyone ever figures out what hickory smoked vyn tastes like I would greatly appreciate if they kept it to themselves

Blog Entries

Mn, I don't like it, but I don't like that kind of clothing on girls period (adult or otherwise).

Having courted and dated a few women myself, I don't think I've ever been keen on trashy clothing, It's too transparent and does nothing for me. I don't spend much energy caring about what others wear regardless, but I definitely prefer modesty and class.
    -Image courtesy of Yusegar

Szordrin: Brian and I can two man the raid instance known as your body.

O_O;;

Banned
    Blog Entries

Who cares? Its a "celebs" sister. Big deal.

The point I'm trying to make here is:

Who cares?

Blog Entries

I don't care about that girl in particular, I was using her as an example of the currently popular trend of slutty kid costumes. They've been getting progressively worse.

Here's an article on it from the NY Post.

And more examples of slutty kid costumes.
    -- Manowar

Blog Entries

As I wrote on the blog that referred me to this post:

You prudes complain about slutty Halloween costumes every year.

Young people are the most sexually repressed people of all. Halloween costumes are precisely the result. Halloween is the only night when people of any age can liberate their natural desires.
    Fantastic troll.

Made this thread worth reading.
    Yatokth - Bio

Fhenrir Quote of the Week #16
    “Like the blue man group except you can point at the audience and have them explode if they don't like you.”

Blog Entries

It's because on that article it said that costume was being put on sale at local stores, and that bothered me that 9 year old girls would be running around in clothes that say 'FUCK ME'.

Epic signature art by
    KamikazeWalrus
    AKA Taminda

Blog Entries

It's true, though. I DO complain about this every year.
    -- Manowar

Blog Entries

Eh. This costume is about on level with the stuff that kids wear every freakin' day around here, particularly in the summer. Girls this age run around in tube tops and shorts that are barely shorts all summer long here.

It isn't limited to Halloween costumes. The clothes young girls wear are getting progressively more revealing whether you're 7 or 17. Never been my thing.

Kinda scary, really, walking around Wal-Mart and watching that creepy mouth-breather with the scraggly beard looking at little girls' miniskirts and spaghetti-strap tops like it's the meat department.
    Svetlaena's Biography and Journal | Rhiandri | Aloktee | Krelle | "Amathy"

(Avatar by Akulazeel)

Blog Entries

What I'm not quite sure of here is...what precisely makes the costumes *ahem* "slutty". I've seen women here on TNG dress a lot worse than this (read: cleavage abounds and if the subject of the photo were to sneeze someone would lose an eye) and they're older generation, the role models for these supposedly sultry sirens of sin in training.

Is it the length of the skirt? Is it the make up? Is it the amount of leg the girls are showing as they romp around in the shiny PVC combat boots of stripperdom or the boots themselves? Or is it the poses the camera people have asked these nubile young crackwhores in the wings to adopt to sell the costumes? I've seen plenty of pictures of this "Hannah Montana" and to be blunt, none of her outfits come across as particularly slutty. A throw back to Steven Tyler perhaps, with a lot of glitz and rhinestones, but nothing that comes across as particularly slutty.
    "It's a #@$&ing log! Fly over it!" -Skafloc
    The Feral Junebug on Tumblr - http://theferaljunebug.tumblr.com/

Blog Entries

That entire family is cursed, genetically speaking. They all look like buck-toothed bobbleheads.

"You just got gay on their sandwiches and now they're pissed because their Wonder bread is pink" - Opal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Svetlaena View Post
    Kinda scary, really, walking around Wal-Mart and watching that creepy mouth-breather with the scraggly beard looking at little girls' miniskirts and spaghetti-strap tops like it's the meat department.
    Bwaaaa I hate seeing that... Noj calls micro-mini skirts "vagoo holsters", and I hate seeing them worn by adults in public, let alone young girls. Why are their parents okay with this?? I do not get it at all.
    -- Manowar

Vilmah, I think you about as prudish as I am adventurous. I'm sure there is some sort of dirty joke in there; but in case there is not please <insert here>.

This isn't that bad - but then it isn't that bad for some teenager or young adult who wants to dress 'sexy'. She's too young to be wearing boots like that or showing off leg other than if she was, let's say, a pretty pretty princess. She isn't my kid, so she could burn in a fire and I wouldn't lose sleep ... but I'm not sure how much this kid is idolized or looked at by children her age.

... is she famous? Influential? Or is this just celebrity gossip for the sake of having something to talk about? <not the thread, but the story linked>
    "Death is sweeter on the pommel's end"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Abric View Post
    ... is she famous? Influential? Or is this just celebrity gossip for the sake of having something to talk about? <not the thread, but the story linked>
    She's the sister of a famous person. I was using her as an example because she's freaking NINE. x_x

Almost as bad as this kid's mom taking him to the pumpkin patch...

But at least her kid is dressed like a good little girl. It's a shame her mom is out in a bra-less knit thing, but damn, how she can walk around in stripper heels at a pumpkin patch is freaking impressive.

(I really just wanted to post a picture of Shauna Sand at the pumpkin patch, because any pictures of her are bound to be hilarious.)
    -- Manowar

Horde Supremacy Headquarters, undergoing mandatory Sensitivity training
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenReverend View Post
    What I'm not quite sure of here is...what precisely makes the costumes *ahem* "slutty".
    In all honesty, I don't think I have too much of a problem with most of those costumes linked later in the thread. Back in my day, I thought the genie/harem girl costumes were a bit O.O but that also didn't stop me from wanting to prance around in flimsy pink fluff. Cause I got to feel pretty! And I did not grow up to be a slut, nor did it influence my choices in clothing.

To be fair, some of those costumes pictured at the bottom of one of the articles actually had older teens/women in the costume.

My problem with the babyCyrus outfit is that... I can't really tell wtf she is supposed to be other than Halloweenslut. Put on some wings, or a witch's hat, or fuzzy black halo. Something. Make a greater effort at being identified as something other than "underaged box". If she's going for goth, uh... black lipstick > red in that case. Infact, while that makeup looks horrible, it also looks like her mom's makeup. Or Tara Reid's. Again, if you're going for something other than slut, please to be using something more to convey the theatrics. Unless, of course, big sister isn't sharing her allowance. When I was a child, we wuz so po', I had to have my cat whiskers drawn on with eyeliner. Very. Hard. Sharp. Eyeliner.

God, it still stings.

It just doesn't seem that she should have that problem.

So I am left looking at her costume and frowning.

We can watch the world devoured in its pain.

Blog Entries

Yeah.. aside from little Cyrus, I cant really tell what the hell is wrong with the other costumes.

All children wear short skirts above the knees these days. It's not like they're wearing bikinis tops with V thongs and saying they're kittens.

What do you want? A bunch of fuckin' Puritans running around in their Quaker bonnets?
    Szordrin Jolnin, Field Medic to the Raven Cross
    Arokai: "Szordrin, you're a loose cannon... But a damn good Arbiter!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbet View Post
    PvPers are SO BLOODY AWESOME
    I know, bb.