As Malebrignon did before me, I will be hijacking poor Naz's original post to ensure there is some sort of standard to the Picture Thread. Below you will find the guidelines which are expected to be followed. Keep in mind, common sense is the number one rule. If you are thought of not using common sense, you will be crushed ... both to ensure the continuity of this thread and to save me and other moderators in wasting our time.

- To post on the Picture Thread, you have to put a Picture.

- Do not make personal attacks about people in the pictures.

- Pictures on the Picture Thread must be of the poster, a situation involving the poster, or something unique about the poster that cannot be found by simply googling a topic.

- Pictures of other Gazette members is acceptable, but if the individual in the picture does not want their photograph public, they have a right to report and it will be taken down; no questions asked.

- Edits to make a photograph amusing of a poster (either yourself or others) is acceptable, so long as it is done in good humor and is safe enough to show on prime-time television.

- Refusal to abide by guidelines of the Picture Thread will result in deletion of ones post. It is the moderator's discretion to award Infraction points to posters who do not want to abide by the guidelines.

While we all enjoy responding to people's photos, you can continue to do so by clicking their name on the left side of your screen and picking "View Public Profile". Or, if you have a similiar photograph to share ... well, thinking is enjoyable; good luck!

Naz: "Get out of my heaaaaaadd!!!!"

That software pirate one made me laugh hysterically.

This isn't me, but looking through the "My Pictures" folder on this old machine presented me with Christmas '04 pictures. Muahaha. Yes, my family really is this psychotic.

------

mikepinkdc6.jpg

"I never told anyone, how'd they find out what I wanted most?!"

Oh Gods I am going to regret this.. I know...

Ok.. First me as Capt. Morgan.

captmorgan.jpg

And now.... me.. as the blushing bride in white...

blushingbride.jpg

Ouch!!

This is a picture of my neice and I at the Ft Tyron Park Medeival Festival last year. We are standing outside the Cloisters. This is my other life as a wench.

The little one wasn't so happy because her dress didn't have enough shiny bits.

IMG_0499.jpg

Skaffy! Tell me how to just post the photo!

See where beside the photo in your album it says " URL Tag" ? Copy that.

Then go to your post and edit it. Select the IMG tag button on the list,

or type >then select the IMG button again to close the tag, or type immediately following the URL..

Here.. like this ( what a pretty smile! )

dixieatshannas.jpg

Here be thee olde thread, Faces of TNG, for much hilarity and merriment (psst, there's a phoro of Tillna in this thread!).

Hey, what the hell am I doing, I don't play WoW anymore! Going cold turkey is harder than I thought ... six more months til Age of Conan, can I make it? Yarr.