Full Name: Evanthe Cindersong

Nicknames: Eva

Date of Birth: March 7th

Race: Blood elf

Hair: Black

Skin: Pale pink

Eyes: Green (glowing)

Height: Average

Weight: She's on the thin side. Even for a Blood Elf.

Place of residence: Silvermoon

Place of Birth: Eversong Woods

Known Relatives: Ephram Cindersong, brother (missing and presumed dead); Sci Cindersong, cousin; Skafloc Ran'Deau (ex-husband)

Religion/Philosophy:

Group/Guild affiliation: None

Guild Rank: None

Enemies: The Sunfury, anyone who's crossed her

Likes: Art and architecture, birds and flying creatures of all kinds, a good drink, good gossip, pleasure, fashion, mind games and death

Favorite Foods: Chocolates

Favorite Drinks: Fine wine (But really, anything alcoholic will do)

Favorite Colors: Black, purple and dark red

Weapons of Choice: Her words

Dislikes: Boredom, most people

Hobbies: Painting, alchemy, demonology, rumormongering, bird-keeping

Physical Features: She is average height but very thin, even by elven standards. She has straight, long black hair and fair skin. Her lips are always painted dark red.

Special Abilities:

Positive Personality Traits: Slow to anger; creative; fiercely loyal to the (very, very) few she considers friends; always up for a good time; generous

Negative Personality Traits: Self-centered; manipulative; prone to snideness; holds a grudge against those who manage to anger her; bottles up her feelings; licentious

Misc. Quirks: Is deeply annoyed that trolls do not wear shoes

Played by What Famous Person: Christina Ricci (see avatar)

Theme Songs:

History: She is the younger sister of Ephram Cindersong. Her parents died via what was determined to be a Bloodthistle "overdose". The siblings were sent to live with their paternal grandmother, who died under mysterious circumstances shortly thereafter, although the siblings were cleared of all wrongdoing. They proceeded to live a comfortable life at their new estate, where Evanthe became a well-known and highly regarded artist.

Also known for her fast living, Evanthe never formed any real friendships with others. This changed when she met the Baron Skafloc Ran'Deau. She slowly fell in love with him and was devastated when he left her for another woman (Nymare Sunfire, whom he quickly married).

Deeply hurt, she threw herself into planning her revenge against the couple. Her plans almost came to fruition when she was gravely injured after an alliance attack in Zangermarsh. A passing druid rescued her, although it took her a couple months to fully recover.

When she returned to the Cindersong estate in Silvermoon, her brother was nowhere to be found. Skafloc was then poisoned, and thought to be dead. Casting aside any residual hurt feelings, she helped him to regain consciousness.

[see also the fantastic drawing by Angeni.]

EvanthePIc.jpg

An intriguing woman. A very good companion and excellent date. Intelligent, talkative and superb sense of style. I must go visit her Gallery sometime.

Well, I finally got to meet her a few times. She is absolutely stunning. I bet she is delicious in many ways. Also, I think I can probably learn a thing or two from her, seeing as how we both follow similar paths.

* Finishes with her blades, then takes up an oilcloth to polish her crossbow* Evanthe. She's the sistah of that Ephram. Ah tink she is also da brains in da famileh. Not dat Ephram is a dummeh. But dose tahms ah went heppin them it was she that had the level head and moe focus on what was goin on around. Clevah girl. She'd a made a good huntah.

Seems ta have an obsession wit feet..

Well, this one is definitely a piece of work... Can't say I harbor much respect for her anymore. But, I guess that's how things go.

((OOC-wise, you're an awesome roleplayer! Oh, and thanks for the welcome, I'll try and enjoy my stay!))

"She is quite beautiful, and smart. I don't know much about her, but I believe her and Skafloc are up to something... then I suppose she can't be all that bad."

It is strange how the circles of fate have a way of making paths cross. I had though it was over. History had us pitted against each other.

Now, it seems that fate has dealt us another deck of cards. After all this time it seems a mending is taking place. Can the pains of the past be set aside? All I know is she saved my life, when she could have just as easily snuffed it out. She has changed. I have changed.

There are no good deeds with Evanthe Cindersong, though her cup runneth over with selfish ones. She still has a great deal to answer for. If fate truly turns in circles, may it come back to haunt her in a most painful way. And if fate needs a hand, I will happily lend it... anything for our little savior.

She's a warlock, for sure, and definitely a blood elf. But above all else - she's a woman, and that makes her more dangerous to deal with by far.

I still don't entirely trust Evanthe. I know that she is out for her own goals, and has blatantly used my talents to proceed with these. But for some reason I don't have the desire to kill her. Maybe its because our goals follow similar paths. I will keep an eye on her, and do as she asks of me as long as it suits me.

I first saw her when she was running around with that twin sister of hers, only way I could tell them apart was that the other was a little bigger.

I see her alone now, and whenever we see each other, she eyes me in the most peculiar way. To be perfectly honest however, if we weren't on opposite factions, I think we could easily strike up conversation.

Fun enough to drink with. I would not have guesses her talent at sorcery, though. Knocked some poor priestess on her ass with a single bolt!

She can't take a hint when an orc does not want to talk about something, though.

I met her briefly, as she summoned me to Shattrath my first time. She gave me a studying look, as if trying to piece me together, then ignored me.

As I told my husband, she seemed a bit.. bitchy.

Evanthe and I have had a sordid past. Yes, she may have kidnapped me at one point. My memory is still sketchy about those two weeks.

But, I have grown fond of her lately, and she has been nothing but nice to me. As always, I am willing to give her a chance, and help her as needed. I hope one day she and I can consider each other friends.

Roth'rili sighs I thought I lost him... turning to the goblin reporter as he questions if the Blood elf can add anything about Evanthe. He quickly holds a finger up to interupt him so he can being to speak.

"First I would like to say that she probably, possible, hardly, if even! Remembers me. I said she was a old aquintance yes, were talking when I first oathed in to be a Blood Knight and our people had just joined the horde. We shared some time in our low seasons, her, her brother and I in the organization that as disbanded now named the Blood Brigade. We hardly met in person and I don't remember how often we did speak, only that I saw her and her brother once back then in the inn at a Blood Brigade meeting. The two were quite attached seasoning with each other. As so even that when a rambencious youth thought he could go to Outlands himself to meet Kael'thas the two got sick of things and left together. I tried to talk them into returning but was only merely able to offer them assistance if they ever needed any."

He closes his eyes and inhales taking a break from his little history lesson. "Now in present date she as certainly grown into a personailty of her own. One I can't even comprehend, its like remembering a quiet girl from the past replaced with the women she is now...Its odd to say the least. I mean like I have said I continue to bump into her and Baron Skafloc and sometimes she will be warm and open, then closed and cold. If any man as said they can not understand women they might have met Evanthe."

He winces and scrunchs his face in frustrated thought, his mouth opening then closing again before he can finally speak.

"More power to Skafloc though. She seems to be one of those women that can...just make you feel like you did something wrong. Just by looking at you. You know what I mean!? Even when you did nothing wrong I have to hold myself from whimpering a "sorry..." to her. Maybe one day I will finally be able to get sometime and talk with her, them. And understand her pass the well placed veil she keeps up."

"Now may I go?" He looks down at the goblin wondering if he wishes to ask him about anyone ELSE while he is here.

*Malanior*

Hmm... rather scandalous, I thought. Certainly delighted in starting troubles for us and our newfound *ahem* allies.

I do wish she'd stop, very impolitic.