Race: Sin'Dorei

Hair: Golden

Skin: Fair

Eyes: Green

Height: Fairly normal

Weight: Light without the armor

Place of residence: Visca Manor, Silvermoon

Place of Birth: Silvermoon

Known Relatives: A smattering of survivors from the Scourge attack, Draco Visca (blood brother, unofficially adopted into the Visca family - DECEASED)

Religion/Philosophy: Follower of the Light, through pious devotion he had found his path and reconnected to the True Light during the days when his people siphoned power from the imprisoned Naaru. He is also a strong advocate of peace between the factions, and does whatever he can to facilitate it, even when that seems impossible.

Occupation: Blood Knight (Formerly), Crusader of the Holy Light

Group/Guild affiliation: Sanctuary, Order of Eversong (Formerly)

Guild Rank: Warden

Enemies: The Grim, The Scourge, the Burning Legion, corrupt or powerhungry political leaders, warmongers, The Grim

Favorite Foods: Things that he cooks, particularly seafood.

Favorite Drinks: Wine from Silvermoon

Favorite Colors: Black, Gold, Purple

Weapons of Choice: A Light-attuned greatsword, the Holy Light itself against those who deserve it's wrath.

Dislikes: Needless violence, deception, warmongering.

Hobbies: Jewelcrafting, social gatherings

Physical Features: Missing half of his left ear after an altercation with the Grim. Otherwise effeminately attractive, as with much of his race. He keeps his hair well attended to, and in the past was even known to straighten it up in the midst of combat. His armor is exquisitely crafted and laced with Light-attuned khorium, a well-maintained and iconic reward from the Outland campaign and the Sin'dorei Civil War.

Special Abilities: Seemingly boundless optimism; refined skill with a sword; adept channeling of the Holy Light, particularly in the application of healing

Positive Personality Traits: Fiercely protective of the people and ideas he cares for

Negative Personality Traits: Anti-government sentiment (in regards to corruption and warmongering), self-sacrificing to a fault, stubborn in the face of that which goes against his beliefs

Misc. Quirks: For a Paladin, he sure seems prone to binge-drinking when he's depressed.

Song:

History:

Born into a wealthy High Elven family, Cerryan Vyel grew to learn both the fine art of combat, as taught by his father, a Quel'dorei knight, as well as the family trade of jewelcrafting. Said trade was the source of revenue for the family, as many are willing to pay a fortune for finely crafted metal embedded with rare and wonderful gems. Even more pay for the magical protection and augmentations that just the right magically imbued jewelry can provide, and of course his family could do just that. While there are many skilled jewelcrafters in the beautiful city of Silvermoon, Cerryan is certain that his family makes up the best of them. He holds his craft as the highest his people can offer, much like the deStrasza's fine wine and the rich silk of House Nex'Cruor.

Alongside his training in the fine metals of jewelry, he trained in the use of metals of a different sort. His military training taught him how to wield a sword with strength, and his private fencing lessons mixed that strength with an articulate grace. He graduated with honors from the military academy, and went on to become an Elven knight of no little skill.

His strength was put to the test when the Scourge came. He was of course one of the fortunate survivors of the tragedy, and he did so by way of combatative prowess. Those who fought alongside him during that awful time can attest to his unstoppable devotion to his people, and he could be described as "calmly furious", if such a state could be reached. When the Sunwell was destroyed and his people broken, he stood alongside his now Blood Elven brethren and fought off what was left of the Scourge in that area, and began to help with the process of rebuilding. His people were lost, ripped from their power, and abandoned by former allies. It was clear that they needed all of the help they could get. But Cerryan did not expect them to turn in the direction they did. When word first came back from Prince Kael'thas that he had found a paradise for his people, there was of course much celebration. But with that news also came word of new ways to satiate the magical hunger now inherent to the Blood Elves. Demonic ways. Even worse, the Prince of Elves sent a gift to his people, a being of the Light that would eventually come to be sapped of its powers by a new order called the Blood Knights. Cerryan originally joined the Blood Knights like many former warriors, priests, and paladins that were angry at the powers that had abandoned them in their darkest hour. He learned with many others how to bend the Light to his will, to use it for his own goals. He was becoming very skilled at it, and his superiors told him that it may not be too long before he was serving the Prince directly in Outland, as an honored member of the Sunfury.

And then he met the man known as Draco Visca, of the respected Visca family of knights. Draco, however, was known as a disreputable, half-mad troublemaker who spoke out openly against the corruption of Silvermoon. He spent much of his time in the village of Tranquillien, warning the Sin'dorei of the lies that were fed to them. Cerryan happened to be in the area during one of the sermons, and was intrigued enough to pay attention. Draco had been through the Dark Portal, to the shattered world of Draenor, and he returned with news of betrayal by their own Prince. Most onlookers scoffed at the very idea of Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider being a traitor to his own people; it was treason just to say such a thing. But as Draco went on to describe the "paradise" that was promised to the Sin'Dorei, the tricks Kael used to hold the loyalty of his people, and the dark master he served, Cerryan could not help but doubt his own conviction. Draco had proof, stolen journals, and writings from an organization called the 'Scryers', but even then, nobody believed him. One by one, he was ignored and abandoned by the people he was trying to save.

Like the others, Cerryan walked away from the man unconvinced, but as the days went on he started noticing the way that Silvermoon was being run. The silenced cries of suspicion, the enforced 'happiness', and the arrogance of his own sect. He was pushed over the edge when, due to is rapidly accelerating rank within the Blood Knights, he was permitted to see first hand the handiwork of the Sin'dorei in containing and siphoning the powers of the Naaru M'uru. After beholding what could be considered little less than an affront to the precepts of the Holy Light, and realizing what that really meant to him, he made his decision. He contacted Draco, and immediately joined the ranks of the Order of Eversong, an organization dedicated to fighting the corruption of the Sin'Dorei on Azeroth and beyond, and restoring salvation to their people.

[Reserved for an eventual recap of the Northrend campaign and his heavy involvement with the Argent Crusade, as well as his temporary and guiltful retirement in the latter half of the Cataclysm]

In the days that followed the recovery of the Cataclysm, The Order has been reborn by the will of the Scryers. While Cerryan still has his doubts about Lord Draco Visca’s intentions, he is committed to doing everything in his power to aid his people, and he knows that the Order is the best place for him to do so. As the weeks have gone by, he has been heartened by the rekindled fire of the Order and has been proud to stand beside them on the shores of Pandaria.

Cerryan’s first steps on Pandaria were mystifying, and his experiences travelling through this ancient and serene land did much to calm his own inner conflict. Seeing the Pandaren people achieve a peace he had only dreamed of gave him heart that the same could be done for his own people. After the release of the Sha and the cumulation of sudden attacks on the heart of Pandaria from many enemies, all seeming to be caused by the aggression of the Horde and Alliance on otherwise peaceful lands, Cerryan’s faith in his faction has faltered. He has spent the weeks following the Sha outbreak lending his aid wherever it can help, fighting back encroaching Mogu, fear-driven Mantid, Yaungol tribes driven into a corner, and the endless tide of Sha that seems impossible to permanently stem. The steady increase of hostility between the Horde and Alliance has done little to improve the situation or Cerryan’s mentality. Now that full-out war has come to the shores of Krasarang, Cerryan is struggling to maintain some semblance of order and prove to the Pandaren that the factions stand for something more than needless violence, a concept that he himself is doubting as the days go on.

[To be continued...]

Journal: A Golden Journal (Heavily outdated)

*taps lower lip, thinking* ...He acts like a knight from a ballad. Confident, chivalrous, and he does not seem to be faking it in oder to look good, either.

"Cerryan is honorable and strives for a better future for his people. Apparently, he also has a taste for good wine." Reketo smiles. "I believe his strength and loyalty would be asset to any cause, I am glad it is ours."

((UBER updated, from the pre-BC bio I had written for him, to the Cerryan I had re-made after months of not playing him. Lot of changes in every aspect of the bio, particularly a heavy addition and modification to the history))

Naheal looks over at the person mentioning the name. "Yes, I know Cerryan. He's a good man at heart who knows what the Blood Knights were formed for an will fight for the right thing, reguarless of his own well being. He's trustworthy and worthy of my respect."

He folds his arms. "Though my contact with him has been nearly severed, I would enjoy meeting him once more."

Aelendil sighs disappointedly. "Cerryan is the new bodyguard of Draco, because Draco needs the, right?" Aelendil says scornfully, and continues, "Too many of these Blood Knights are trying to become paladin, pretty soon we'll have more failed paladin than real Blood Knights. Oh, I forgot I was in the Order...forget I said that!"

Cerryan....

*Lovely swoons at the mention of his name*

I guess if I had to keep it short, I'd say that I admire this man more than anyone I've met in recent times. He is honestly decent, handsome, chivalrous...all of the things a woman could look for in a man. I seriously doubt I am worthy enough to be in his presence...but I don't want to be away from him for too long. I just hope my track record doesn't catch up with me...and I don't ever hurt him.

...and he's a good kisser, too.

*With that, Lovely happily saunters away, her mind lost in thought*

I met him last night. He seemed alright. He was sitting with Lovely and this other guy came up and kept asking me if I wanted to buy drinks, so I said sure right? Why not right? Then I started complaining about my life, sorta, well Lovely and I did, and mister rainbows and lollypops didn't have much to contribute.

I wasn't sure how much of a tip said "I think you're cute", but not so much that it said "I think you're a hooker." So I asked.

Looked a little disturbed now that I think about it, but maybe he's just not used to me.

"Miss...Miss!" A small goblin tugged on the fabric of Nanori's dress as she walked into the tavern in Silvermoon.

Nanori arched her eyebrow slightly and looked down at the goblin female as she held up a piece of paper with a sketch of a man on it. "Do you know this man?" The goblin asked.

"Cerryan...yes...I know him." Nanori responded hoarsely. The Sin'dorei woman looked exhausted, pale and all around weak. "He helped me briefly before...an incident with the Alliance..."

"What incident miss?" The goblin asked.

"I am not at liberty to discuss the incident...Cerryan also came to the funeral of my sister. Other than that...I do not know much of him. He knew my sister far better...now if you please...I have errands to attend."

"Cerryan?" Syreena snorts. "The biggest sissy I've ever seen! He is such a crybaby. He let LILLY of all people push him around. He's one of those silly purple people who want to make peace and babies with the Alliance." Her voice takes on a mocking tone as she continues. "We can't kill the innocent or defenseless, blah, blah, blah. You're monsters, blah, blah, blah."

The little rogue grins, holding up half of a blood elf ear to the left side of her head where her own ear is missing. "I got his ear. He didn't even fight back. I think it will look better on me, don't you?"

"Cerryan's a good guy," Xara says affably. Then she grins. "A little too good, if ya know what I mean."

She laughs, but consents to elaborate.

"He just wishes a little too hard that everythin' made sense, that people treated each other fairly all the time, and all that. Means he has a hard time coping when it's not true."

The trolless shrugs.

"The world needs all types, though."

"A bleedin' 'eart uppity bitch o' an elf..." Cobrak snorts, "A bloody coward anna traitor...Wut? No not cuz 'e's Sanctuary, cuz 'e went an' drank 'is weight in Serinar's funny juice an' er'rybuddy jus' seemed ta forgive 'im fer near endin' tha world...Buncha dumb-arses."

"We were brothers in arms...both serving the banner of the Order of Eversong. We have been through wars together, fighting the threat to our land for years. Though we never saw eye to eye on much, we always came to an understanding of each others ideals and based our decisions on such. Before I became the Grandmaster of the Order we both served our departed brother, Visca. Once I took over, he served me as a loyal adviser just as we did for Visca. It was not until he found his true calling that we began to grow distant. We both left for Sanctuary, but I followed him. When I left...we no longer spoke. His ideals are naive...but he and I have been through fel...and that will never change who Cerryan is to me."

"I mean, he's okay. Don't see him that much. Kind of... elf-y, you know? Like, he's not full blown stick up the ass like Vathelan but he's like, getting there. Bit of a bitch honestly. Heard Syreena cut his ear off. Also heard he's a dragon pegger. No idea how he managed to become an officer in Sanctuary... oh, elf, right nevermind."

"Cerryan knows better than most in Sanctuary what it is to stare into the darkness, not for the cruelty and horror that lies within, but as a welcome, quiet place. I think at times, we are all tempted to, or indeed approach, darkness from that perspective. But he has turned himself back from the brink, and is stronger for it. We all bear our scars differently. For Cerryan, I believe he never forgets the pain of his memories and his losses. I believe that he is more than willing to embrace that pain if it serves to better the world around him. I will always stand beside Sanctuary's winged knight."

Kex'ti rubs his beard.

"I do not know if I would call him a friend. But I would like it if I could."