Sign in to follow this  
Alekander

A Portal Awaits (sending stuff to WRA, for a limited time):

OPPORTUNITY ABOUNDS! :D  [I also just like delaying instant gratification]

image.thumb.png.967b76d096edffdfa033b41ac0f70bc5.png

If you've already transferred to WRA (and forgot some item stack on Twisting Nether), or would like to soon but don't want to transfer a high level character - I'm transferring my Orc Hunter from WoD days (which I sadly barely played) to Wyrmrest Accord.  

I'm not going to get into my reasons for most of my activity being on WRA now, suffice to say - that it's just that way.

Likely, Jaymahsun may even get a faction switch - but because it's not cheaper or more expensive to do this with the character transfer, obviously the limited opportunity here is most convenient for those who are Hordeside on WRA (though, I played 95% Alliance side since BFA launch, further incentivizing me to slow down on my faction switch).  Okay, so I think I've basically explained the opportunity here pretty well.

I'm transferring no later than the 10th of September.  You can have me transfer up to ten items slots worth of things, for free, if you're a member of the TNG community.  Anymore than ten items [though this could easily be 10 x 200q (stacks) of say .. gold ore .. if you wanted to, as an example;] anymore  - and yeah, like, I'm going to ask for either a little gold on Twisting Nether's side, or WRA side.  The gold you pay for this is up to you, unless you start to burden another player's requests, and then I might ask for more than, "tip," level gold.

That said, less than ten items, per TNG user - is free.  Obviously, this is just a little boost if you're on WRA, provided it's something from TNG that could give you a boost - it's likely to be something like say .. my [staff of Hale Magefire] that I plan on trying to sell on a larger population server - with the assumption that a larger population might increase the odds of me selling it for north of 200,000g.  It's a bet, it might take me 30+ days to do it, but I might end up paying for my character transfer with that profit from such a bet, should I manage to do it, in gold.  More likely, it might just be that you have a few recipes that you want to save gold on WRA side.  Swiftness potions?  Growth Potions?  Invisibility potions?  I get it.  That's part of why I'm doing this.  Jaymahsun is not likely to be my Hordeside main on WRA - and in the longest run, it'll might be an undead hunter that is my Hordeside main-hunter.

I wish I could say I'm as serious about roleplay as I once attempted to be - but I'm doing a lot of writing for comedy and for creative things in my personal life right now, so in a way, even what writing I do and what roleplaying I do - that's an attempt to keep building my creative muscles for nonWarcraft related art.  My roots are, "fanfiction," Warcraft - as it were, in about 45% of my original like .. pre-2008 writing.  So.  I don't want to, however uhh voodoo superstitious as this might sound, upset that balance and end up with too much Warcraft influence in my, "magnum opus[?]."

So - being that we know who I am, I'm going to end the personal extra goodie info there, and in conclusion, I want to welcome people to give this some thought, over seven days, as I give it zero thought, and continue to level my WRA demon hunter and farm gold Alliance side.  Oh, yeah, so, that's basically my WoW hobby lately.  I'm into farming enough gold before 8.1 that I can essentially pay for a year of WoW for free.  It's a pride thing.  I'm silly.  I'm probably also not unique in this sense.

Alright, love you all, stay wicked and rest well.  You're all champions to me.
If this doesn't end up helping anyone, it was at the very least, a lovely exercise in delayed gratification for me.
Because as much as I love Jaina, and reliving the WC3 days from that angle

I'M ZUSTEAKAI so my real deep creative warcraft writing roots ARE ZANDALARI in nature ... and YOU BETTER NOT SPOI-

... have a good week everyone.  Seriously, I love you people, even after all these years.  I hope you're all kicking ass and taking names.

[Did he really just end that with a reference to Nintendo?  Did he really just let Nintendo have that?]

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

OPPORTUNITY DEADLINE: September 10th
-Alliance on TN can transfer upto 10 items for free too, but you know how much harder this is, so .. jokingly, I will wish death upon you.  ❤️

(Please don't try to pay for my faction change or my character transfer.  Gold is the only payment I'll take if any, as to encourage me not benefiting too much from this)
(Like, I literally already have $ in blizzard balance waiting to apply it to my character transfer.
the gold tip is just how much of a pain it is to organize my inventory for my than like 30 items. but i'd do it, and I'm willing, because community and love)

Edited by Alekander
small print, and I rushed posting this as I often do

and by delaying instant gratification he meant delaying this several times because life, boredom, mood swings, and friends happen too

so like
september 11th or 12th now

oh and ew gross i had to change my signature