Sign in to follow this  
Murue

[H] Hunting the Harlequin

The Death Knight James Riley (Freakke) has posted a reward for the serial killer Frostbite Jak (JRiley) for crimes against Azeroth and the Horde.  1000 gold to be paid for proof the Forsaken villain has been bested.  James will be in the Ruins of Lordaeron at the stairs East of the shattered statue on August 8th (Wednesday) at 8pm (server time) to give would be Bounty Hunters information on where their prey will be and what to expect.

---

Come and roleplay as bounty hunters or an angry mob in this player run quest!  Chase down a dangerous criminal and get paid for doing good work for the Horde.  First person to find and beat Jak in a duel gets the prize but I hope you all get to have a good time.

We found him!

It took us a while but we've picked up his trail again.  We've got info on Frostbite Jak's location in the Northern Eastern Kingdoms.  The bounty is still up for grabs and I'm even upping the payout to 1500 Gold.  We've got to get this guy.

Meet me in the Barnhouse of Tarren's Mill on Wednesday the 19th for more info.

---

Now that BfA is thoroughly underway, Im going to be starting up the Hunt again.  Due to Lordaeron's currently Blighted status we'll be moving our starting point to Tarren's Mill in Hillsbrad.  Freakke will be in the Barn a little bit before 7 Server and at 7:30 Server time he'll give out the information to all attending so that no one has a head start and everybody can RP a bit more casually before sending you off after Frostbite Jak.  There is an actual 1500 Gold prize as well so Happy Hunting!

Edited by Murue