Hi there indeed! :)

I used to run on Twisted Nether but due to a long line of dead guilds and lack of people I actually knew, I left. I am considering coming back and was just wondering how active the community is, RP and otherwise. Are there any guilds that still RP or is it still fairly few and far between? If not casual, leveling guilds are always a favorite. I don't know, I am tired and rambling, I hope you don't mind. :P

I have been playing WoW on and off since BC and RPing longer, but I am very much needing a lore update so I have started buying the books finally. So behind. That's about all I have at the moment... Oh, I have Discord if that matters. :D Off I go, for now, thanks for reading! 

Hello! TN is indeed still active! Hordeside I'm GM of Sanctuary (honorable Horde!)  and we have several great RP guilds still going including Infection (evil undead) and Borrowed Time (mercenary company). I know there are more so I'll let them chime in but feel free to jump into our Discord server to chat!

https://discord.gg/GYHxax

7 hours ago, Ninorra said:

Hello! TN is indeed still active! Hordeside I'm GM of Sanctuary (honorable Horde!)  and we have several great RP guilds still going including Infection (evil undead) and Borrowed Time (mercenary company). I know there are more so I'll let them chime in but feel free to jump into our Discord server to chat!

https://discord.gg/GYHxax

Hi there! Thanks for the response! I am glad to know TN is still active and has some good guilds. I actually love the idea of an Honorable Horde guild, as I believe most Horde are a lot more honorable than what we see at face value. A mercenary guild sounds like it could have a lot of fun for sure. :D This actually makes me quite excited to drop a new toon or port over a couple from other servers... though ouch on my wallet. :P  I will have to wait and see who else might respond and I may take you up on that discord channel when I am off work again.

Sounds good! The Discord channel I gave you is for all of our server's RPers so you'll be able to chat with people from many guilds!