Sachatamia Greybird (Tauren Druid)

Full Name: Sachatamia Greybird

Nicknames: AMI. 
Also: Socks, Ket, Cat, Tay, Tami, Mia.

Date of Birth: Unknown

Race: Tauren

Hair: Brown, dreadlocked
Skin: Pale mottled fur
Eyes: Mysterious. Black and white mottle? Golden, reflective/glowing?
Height: Short side of average
Weight: Thinner side of average

Place of residence: Has no home

Place of Birth: Unknown
Known Relatives: No one knows who she is, so they can't know if she has any relatives

Religion/Philosophy: Wild.
Group/Guild affiliation: (Not ICly yet. <Rutilus Luna>)

Enemies: on the run from the Cenarion Circle
Weapons of Choice: Anything handy. She also tends to hide and panic at real violence.
+Weaknesses: Faints easily, so far snowballs are a sure thing.

Likes: Alcohol. Lots of alcohol, usually fruity varieties. Singing. 
Favorite Foods: Mushrooms.
Favorite Drinks: The kind that get you drunk
Favorite Colors: All of them. White.
Dislikes: Surprises. Loud noises. 
Hobbies: Traveling. Singing songs.

Physical Features: This one's hide is pale and mottled. She wears simple clothes. They are worn garments, patched and plain and small- little more than halter and loincloth. She has a long patchwork cloak of mixed furs and feathers. She isn't much better looking than her clothes. Long braids have been left alone long enough to unravel and then rework themselves into matted dreadlocks. An initial impression of broken horns turns out to be false- they merely never grew. She's stubby. Overall she's not an especially savory character in appearance alone.
People have trouble looking her in the eyes, which are framed in a black painted stripe across her nose in the fashion of some older shu'halo funerary practices. If asked to describe Ami when she is not in their direct presence, they would have difficulties naming any defining features or correctly recalling how old she is. Some may not remember her at all.

Special Abilities: *
Personality: Volatile, mischievous, distracted. Frantic. Stressed. Zealously LOYAL.
Misc. Quirks: Ami may be crazy. She is often talking to herself, or to others who are never seen. Will always pray before eating any meal containing meat. May come over and pray over your meal if you sit down to eat meat in front of her. Ami tends to avoid populated areas unless drunk or about to be.

Theme Songs: Spontaneous Me - Lindsey Sterling

History: This person is a complete stranger to everybody and has no known history. Asking after her turns up absolutely nothing at all!

NOTES TO OTHER PLAYERS:
*Ami can constantly hear the voices of spirits. They tell her things- sometimes important things, sometimes not. She almost always can address any given person by name before introductions have been made. She will learn random trivia knowledge, embarrassing stories, etc from someone's ancestors. ((I will use OOC knowledge of your character, if I have any, to effect this. Please also share anything you like! If you do not wish me to play this feature for some reason, please tell me!)) 
* Ami may appear to be any age from a child to an elderly woman. This age remains constant once established in a person's view. You may choose which age your character perceives Ami to be if you'd like to exploit this feature but otherwise it shall be random. /roll to determine how Sachatamia appears to your character. 

01-25 CHILD

25-65 YOUNG ADULT
    Brynzi
    Nashna
    Qabian
    Tahzani

65-85 MATURE ADULT: 
    Syreena

85-100 ELDER: 
    Ranadarus

Edited by Sachatamia