Emmons

In which Emmons finally plays something that isn't Emmons

7 posts in this topic

Good evening Nethizens,

In case we haven't met, I am Emmons. If we have met, there is a good chance you're in the Grim and already know I've been off on some damn-fool crusade for the past few years.

Now, this may come as a shock to some of you, but I have departed from the "there are classes other than rogue?" lifestyle. I've rolled up two *mystery alts* with TBD RP stories that will be fleshed out as soon as I run out of Star Trek to watch. This may cut into my fishing time, but with the new artifact pole, I will have to make time. 

Unfortunately my work schedule means I'm not around much in the evenings and I probably won't ever see you West-Coasters and Asians except passing in the weekend.

I look forward to meeting all of the new(er) players I haven't had a chance to yet.

There are other classes than rogue?

Lies!

:D

1 hour ago, Syreena said:

There are other classes than rogue?

Lies!

:D

Yes, there is also feral druid and stationary night elf!

Alts under lvl 30 don't count!

And if they did they'd have a silent Y, JaYneway!