Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cavanaugh

*Adorned red leather book with golden highlights, a centered Scarlet L*

12 posts in this topic

May 24th,

Those who do not fully submit to the will of the Light are mere servants of evil.

We must fully devote ourselves to serving the Light and protecting the people of Azeroth.

Assisting in the purification of Sigryn was a very gratifying experience I must say. She was a worthy foe, but of course evil cannot stand before the righteous power of the Light.

This shows that while anyone can be purified by the Light, even the most vile, we must act. Simply sitting about and waiting for evil will not suffice, and we will not be satisfied with such behavior.

The Scarlet Hand is set for formation. It is the response of true warriors of righteousness when dealing with the inaction by our leaders and other organizations that are either unwilling to, or unable to deal with the challenges we face.

While I mourn the loss of King Wrynn and Highlord Fordring, there is no time to sit idle. We must act so that their sacrifices were not in vain, and that our people are safe from the threats that face them.

Our world has been beset by conflict for many years, I have seen many great champions fall, and from the ashes, always, we have risen to the occasion, we will ensure that this adversary falls to our righteous might.

These challenges do not shake my resolve, we will persevere. So long as we maintain our faith in the Light, we will triumph over the threats that rise against us!  

Edited by Cavanaugh
1 person likes this

May 25

I was visiting the Cathedral of Light in Stormwind, dropping off some orders for Brother Crowley and I happened upon a curious young woman who used to be a waitress at the Blue Recluse.

Anee was her name, and we may have struck a minor trade agreement for some useful herbs and other items. She also gave me some useful information in regards to the whereabouts of the Starseer, apparently Tuuroto is in hiding... although she was not certain from what.

She also had a rather unfortunate encounter with some Horde heathen who took her pinky... we had an interesting conversation and I think I was able to convince her to perhaps look for a job at one of the inns in Dalaran and see what information she can gather from the intoxicated and loose lipped Horde that pass through. It is always helpful to have eyes and ears on the street of the city, since I certainly do not spend much time there, myself.

Hopefully she can also come up with some rather useful information on the perpetrators of the assault on her... who would attack an innocent girl? The Horde is full of this sort of vile behavior, Light have mercy on them.

Our Order certainly can use people of her skill set, and while she may not be devout enough to become a member of the Order, friends and colleagues are always welcome.

Edited by Cavanaugh

June 1

That vile wretch that killed the matron in cold blood was captured... by my hand.

I can't say I am shocked at all that Qabian Amberlight, or whatever it wants to be called, is still a member of the Grim, such a wretched organization that needs to be exterminated like roaches.

While I am satisfied that the Kirin Tor allowed me to at least bring the mage back to Stormwind for trial, they should have let me handle it in Tyr's Hand. This ordeal would have been resolved already.

It sickens me still that these so called "noble" organizations allow such monstrosities to operate with impunity. The fact that a member of The Grim is even allowed to sit in Dalaran without its head being removed is absolutely baffling. They openly attack Stormwind during the Legion invasion with their perverse "Dread Horde" and still we tolerate them.

Weakness. -We- shall not tolerate them, or offer them quarter. Hopefully justice is served in this case for the matron... I have my doubts that the magistrates in Stormwind have the courage to see it through.

Edited by Cavanaugh
1 person likes this

June 5th

I have left the mage to the Stowmwind Guard... for now.

I hope they can restore my faith in their abilities. I also am not satisfied with the inability to bring justice upon the mage myself. Certainly Tyr's Hand has the facilities for a proper trial and punishment.

There is no doubt of his guilt, I saw him commit the acts, I shall return to Stormwind in a few days time to put a statement in on the case.

Justice must be done.

Edited by Cavanaugh
2 people like this

June 6th

I was able to assist some of the Silver Hand in the purification of several undead steeds still dwelling within the ruins of Stratholme. Of course the Highlord of the Silver Hand remains an incompetent fool, however, the fact is, the undead that remain in Lordearon are a greater threat and some cooperation was needed.

I was able to purify one personally, and was honored to participate and bring the steed back to Tyr's Hand.

This proves... yet AGAIN... that the undead must be purified, weather there is a cure to the curse in humans and others, or through alternative means. Regardless, we must not stop our quest to bring peace and rest to those who still bear such a horrible affliction.

The Light shall see it done.

Edited by Cavanaugh

June 9th

That filthy murderous heathen has escaped!

I am dismayed and disgusted at the current state of the Alliance. While I was encouraged by the positive reaction that King Anduin Wrynn had when he acquired his fathers sword, the inability to defend our own boarders is becoming tiresome.

Next time I capture a known criminal we will perform our own interrogation and bring the Light's justice to the fiends.

There was hardly even the -need- for a trail in this case, and letting known murderers roam free serves no greater good. Evil must be fought regardless of its source. That source can be existential, from things like the Legion and Scourge or the Old Gods, but it can also come from the Horde and has for nearly as long as I have been alive.

I fight for the people of the Alliance, and my homeland... I will not sully our mission with their blind political decisions.  

Edited by Cavanaugh
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

*This page has been torn out

Edited by Cavanaugh

Posted (edited)

*Page is missing*

Edited by Cavanaugh
1 person likes this

Light give me strength.

A great servant of the Alliance was laid to rest today. Light lead her home. One of the Matrons of the Stormwind Orphanage was slain by a foe that I know all to well, and I presided over a service for her.

Such a senseless killing... but The Grim are notable for that, their total disregard for the lives of innocents. They are at the very least, consistent.

I cannot personally fathom the reason for taking the life of someone who has dedicated their live to helping the less fortunate. A kind soul who cares for the children who have already lost so much. 

There must be retribution for this atrocity... this mage cannot escape justice this time, not for this.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

*Page is missing*

Edited by Cavanaugh

Posted (edited)

*Page is missing*

Edited by Cavanaugh
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

June 22

As I get closer and closer to presenting a sermon to some members of the Alliance who will listen, I find myself torn. Our old order certainly can use redemption, and I still lament what the Legion did to it, and to the names of some of Lordearon's greatest heroes...

While my goal is to make a pure fighting force, how pure can it be if I hold tight to the requirements that only Lordearon's former citizens and their kin can join our cause? If I am truly a messenger of the Light, should I not seek to bring all members of the Alliance who worship at the same altar... together?

My stance on the Horde remains the same, unwavering, I find compromise with them, while they are led by the Banshee Queen... impossible. And so long as they occupy Alliance lands... and promote the existence of the Forsaken, their expansion even, there is no middle ground... but that shouldn't cause us to view our brothers and sisters of the Alliance with any less camaraderie.

Perhaps it would be best to simply let the Scarlet Crusade die the death it should have after its corruption... I find giving up distasteful, but I cannot help but think that the symbol is too far gone, and we are not doing justice to the cause we wish to advance. 

I also can't help but feel that the symbol doesn't strike the same fear as I anticipated into the Legion or the Horde... I misread the effectiveness of it, even those we wish to protect and aid see us in a light that is unfavorable, and this is counter productive to our true goal, spreading the word of the Light, purifying Lordearon, ending the Undead threat, and protecting the innocents of the Alliance.

However, it is not all for naught, I certainly do  not feel any attachment to this new Silver Hand or what it stands for, when it stands arm and arm with the Horde. And while I understand there are certainly times we may need to work in conjuncture with the with the Horde to stop some threats, that does not make them any LESS of a threat, nor does it mean we should be required to stand with them in all aspects of our daily toils.

I do not plan on simply forgetting the atrocities committed by my cursed, former kin, and will not stop until justice comes to them and our lands have been purified. So long as the Horde stands in our way, we will oppose them with every fiber of our beings, and by the will of the Light, we will triumph.

Edited by Cavanaugh