Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cavanaugh

*Adorned red leather book with golden highlights, a centered Scarlet L*

7 posts in this topic

Those who have not given themselves entirely to the will of the Light, are mere servants of darkness.

I have no need for my past writings, I read through them and found myself to be... misguided at best. Certainly lacking the conviction that is necessary to truly serve the Light and the Alliance.

These are truly the worst of times, and only the purest servants of the Light can truly shepherd the innocent sheep through to the dawn.

We will be meeting this evening to begin preparations for future actions against the Horde and the Legion, it is my duty to continue to promote our mission to other members of the Alliance, to bring them into our fold and offer them the clarity and conviction that the Light has granted me in these dark times. The officers within the Legion have dutifully carried out, and will continue to carry out, strikes against the Horde and Legion, and I will listen to several proposals this evening... I look forward to it.

People have confused our mission with the old Scarlet mantra, and quite frankly I find it to be short sighted and foolish. We use the symbol because of their strength, and without the Dreadlord at the helm, we can move to help redeem the banner, and with it the noble men whose reputations were tarnished. Lord Dathrohan... chief among them. The old order was corrupted from within by a vile servant of the Legion with a nefarious goal. Our organization has the purity the original crusade lacked... while losing none of its conviction. We will strive to root out not only the undead, but also the Horde from Lordearon, and purify these Alliance lands... the start is dealing with this "Dread Horde". These heathens are the blade of the Banshee Queen, her will allows for vile beasts such as this... while we strive to cut the head off the snake, we must not ignore these murderous villains to continue to parade around Alliance lands.

I also find the worgen woman to be a potential ally, Kat... she seems to be unsure of her direction, lost her way...and seems to regret something she has done in the past... carries a great burden. perhaps we can help her find a path...and redemption through righteous action. We shall see what the Light brings.

1 person likes this

The votes last night were unanimous, everything went better than I had even anticipated. Apparently my case was rather convincing and the soldiers of the Crimson Legion have

Their devotion, as of now, has been proven. Now we shall see how they fight.

It is time for the Light's justice to shine.

I have attempted to make contact with Kat, I was going to follow up with her about some of our more recent discussions, she has not yet returned my correspondence.

I do hope she is ok... these are perilous times... By the Light I do hope she is safe.

I'll have to contact someone within her organization, the Twilight Empire I believe.

On another note I must say I am becoming more and more wary of several members of the Legion... there may need to be a purification of our ranks soon... to ensure loyalty to not only the Alliance, but also the Light. There can be no questioning when it comes to loyalty, it must be absolute.

1 person likes this

Trysteza is concerning me...

I am afraid her affliction is starting to make me question her loyalty. Her reports on the activity of the new lich king, raising heroes of the alliance, like Trollbane, attempting to raise Tirion... Death Knights are certainly behaving quite a bit like they did under the Lich King... and I find this at best unacceptable.

While she did report it... and that earns her some respect... I am afraid I am no longer able to abide her presence within the Crimson Legion, nor can I simply allow her to "resign." It may be time to deal with her and finally bless her with the Light's mercy by ending her abhorrent curse. She has been a loyal soldier... she deserves as much.

2 people like this

The issue has been resolved.

The sins of the Ebon Blade will not pollute the ranks of the Crimson Legion, and while there is a part of me that certainly did not want to see it come to this, the path was inevitable. We cannot abide the unnatural undead in any form within our ranks.

It was only a matter of time before the Ebon Blade became an organization that was as vile as the Forsaken and their Banshee. It is not their fault as individuals of course... when you are in such an unnatural state driven by hate and vengeance, what other outcome could there be?

While I of course over the years have developed a close relationship with Lady Trysteza, I was derelict in my duty and ignored many things I should have acted upon many years ago. She was loyal to me, and I did not return the favor... until now. It was my duty as not only a servant of the Light, but also as her friend, to release her from the curse of undeath. It finally took some rather serious transgressions from her order... but finally now, she can rest. I wish I had acted sooner so she would not have suffered for so long. Light have mercy on her soul.

As another matter of protocol, we have officially expelled all Knights of the Ebon Blade from our order... and hopefully sent a rather forthright message that they are no longer welcome within the Crimson Legion.

We will not sell ourselves to their service and abide by their actions simply to "help" fight the Legion. The Light, in its righteous might will see through to victory, we will not taint our cause by allowing these villains and servants of darkness to wear our banner. It amuses me how pathetically naïve the leaders of the Alliance are when it comes to the Ebon Blade. The Lich King whispers to them even now... they raise champions of both factions to fight for them... and to make it even more obvious, the Light ITSELF had to defend the soul of Highlord Tirion Fordring, because the polluted Silver Hand was too weak and passive in its response to the Ebon Blade's incursion.

The Light opposes their actions... and yet... there was no retribution. If the Silver Hand is too weak to fight back when its very halls are invaded, what hope does this world have? Yet... -we- are considered by some to be "extreme" in our actions. Are we? Was the Light extreme in its rejection and slaying of Darion Morgraine? We must be the blades of the Light, if our leaders and organizations will not.

When will they see... only the Light can lead us to victory... using darkness to defeat darkness cannot succeed.

Now I must prepare for our planned campaign that begins this evening... I very much look forward to mobilizing the Crimson Legion and leading them in battle personally. They will see my devotion is not just in words and sermons, it is in action as well.

Light, grant us your blessings and protect us with your grace.

I am saddened by the recent news of the young woman's death.

She was a predator stalking a powerful prey... and these isles have already claimed so many.

Light bless you and lead you home Kat. Perhaps you will find, in death, the answers you sought in life.

I have promised my aid, however it is needed, to those close with the young woman. Rest assured they will be brought to justice. I have also given orders to seek out members of the organization responsible. Enemies of the Light will get no leniency from its servants. Should they truly deserve mercy, the Light will assure that they have it in the afterlife.

I do hope that her former organization begins to see the enemy for what it is, and the scope in which it operates. They are a large and powerful group and mobilizing them would be crucial to fight the Horde and all other enemies of Azeroth and the Light in whatever form they appear.

Make no mistake, so long as that unnatural wretch is the leader of the Horde, the entire Horde is our enemy as much as any other force that threatens our homes. For those that do not believe it, I simply need to point to Hillsbrad and Southshore... disgusting reminders of her treachery, that gives legitimacy to her subjects when they seek to fulfill their most depraved desires for murder and conquest.

"Peace through annihilation" is the known creed of one such organization... to which I say, peace through purification... the Light wills it.

The purification of the Horde shall begin, forthwith.   

3 people like this

*this blood stained book was found on the banks of the Thonordil river, no sign of the owner*