Sign in to follow this  
Zarja

Warcraft movie, Return

After recently watching the movie, I wanted to start playing WoW after nearly 4 years away. With only a dial-up connection that is just not doable. I hope however you here at TNG will not hold that against me since I quit posting here around the same time. I plan on returning soon, until then Rping Wow again will be fun. However, I am going to need a little lore help. I stopped shortly after Cat released and would like an update before I continue.

Welcome back! No one will hold anything against you, trust me! Lots of folks leave and come back. I did. I'll leave the lore for someone else to fill you in, because I only half pay attention to it, haha. But glad to have you back!

• Like 1

Well thank you. In other news the movie is great. I was truly worried about it as we all know that movies based on games are usually bad. However I didn't play Ors & Humans, so I can't say how close the storyline is.

It's releasing September 27th, stateside, for those of you who missed it in theater.

I haven't seen the movie. I, too, am not that interested in Lore. My focus is more on my character's story and how world events affect him.

It's like RL. How many of you know even single detail about your country's history? Sure we know stories about key figures, but (unless you are a history buff), most don't really know that much about world events.

That doesn't mean I won't go see it. I'm just not caught up in the hype atm.

Maybe I should have said that it's releasing onto DVD and Blueray. I saw it the day after it was in theater. Plus I got two free accounts, which was cool.

My Mom, her High school friend, and my cuz all enjoyed it. And none of them have any background in gaming or much less Warcraft. I think that says something about the film in itself.