Sign in to follow this  
Tahzani

Coldstar Cantina (H)

The fliers are worn and tattered from exposure to the elements and yellowed with age. They advertise the popular bar known as the Coldstar Cantina. The few that have remained where they were originally posted are now covered with a newer flier

The Coldstar Cantina

Tired of watered down liquor and a limited selection? Come to the coolest bar in Kalimdor! We boast the greatest variety and server over 40 types of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Paired with world-class service this is a night out that you’ll always enjoy! Now serving at the beautiful (And exclusive) resort in Western Azshara until further notice. A portion of all proceeds will be donated to the war effort against the Burning Legion. Summer is ending! Wouldn’t you rather spend it poolside?

Open Sundays at 8:30

Gallywix Pleasure Palace, Azshara

((In response to demonic invasions and phasing concerns, the Cantina will be hosted in Azshara until the expansion’s release))

The old fliers promoting the Cantina have been torn down and replaced with a fresh page depicting a white mammoth running across it carrying massive beer kegs on its sides. Below it is a message exclaiming an exciting new turn for the well known business.

The Coldstar Cantina is on the move!

The Coldstar Cantina has rarely stayed in one spot long enough to gather dust. Familiarity is comforting but variety is the spice of life! As such, we at Coldstar Merchant Company are happy to announce that the Cantina has begun its road trip across the great continent of Kalimdor! Every month we will be packing up and moving our fine wares to a new location. You have all fought for Azeroth, now take a moment to rest and enjoy it!

Open Sundays at 8:30

Come find us in these locations:
Month of November: The Crossroads, Northern Barrens
Month of December: Thunder Bluff, Mulgore
Month of January: To be decided

((My apologies to the community, between the Launch of the new expansion and my own issues I have been a bit lax on running the Cantina. I will try to get back into the swing of things and I believe a little bit of variety and exposure can only help.))

• Like 2

((I'm in the process of settling into a new home while I'm going through job training. For right now I don't have a computer so unfortunately I won't be able to run the cantina until further notice. Bayonii may be on to run it without me but it is not guaranteed. Sorry for the short notice but things have been hectic))

The Coldstar Cantina has rarely stayed in one spot long enough to gather dust. Familiarity is comforting but variety is the spice of life! As such, we at Coldstar Merchant Company are happy to announce that the Cantina has begun its road trip across the great continent of Kalimdor!  Come find us in Thunder Bluff throughout December!

Open Sundays at 8:00 P.M. (Server)

Month of December: Thunder Bluff, Mulgore. Central Bluff
Month of January: To be decided

((Still adjusting to the new timezone and living arrangements but I believe I have what I need to start up again.))

• Like 1

The Coldstar Cantina has rarely stayed in one spot long enough to gather dust. Familiarity is comforting but variety is the spice of life! As such, we at Coldstar Merchant Company are happy to announce that the Cantina has begun its road trip across the great continent of Kalimdor!  Come find us at Fizzle and Pozzik's Speedbarge in Thousand Needles throughout the month of January!
Open Sundays at 6:00 P.M. (Server)

Month of January: Fizzle and Pozzik's Speedbarge, Thousand Needles

Month of February: To be decided

• Like 1

The Coldstar Cantina has rarely stayed in one spot long enough to gather dust. Familiarity is comforting but variety is the spice of life! As such, we at Coldstar Merchant Company are happy to announce that the Cantina has begun its road trip across the great continent of Kalimdor!  Come find us in Gadgetzan in Tanaris during the month of February!
Open Sundays at 6:00 P.M. (Server)

Month of March: Steam pools resort, Feralas
Month of April: To be announced

((Due to my own work schedule and suggestions from others I am open to the ideas or a possible vote on a new day to run Cantina. PM me if you have a request.))

(( Due to technical difficulties I will not be around to run the cantina tomorrow. I will work to resolve this issue but until I do I have no computer that can run Warcraft))

The Coldstar Cantina: Back in business

After a long hiatus the Coldstar Cantina is re-opening! Come find us at Wyvern's Tail in Orgrimmar. Now serving on Saturdays at 7:30! In honor of our re-opening, first drink is on the house. Come drink to the Legion's fall and enjoy a variety of liquors and non-alcoholic beverages that put our competitors to shame!

When: Saturdays at 7:30 P.M. (Server)
Where: Wyvern's tail, Orgrimmar

• Like 4