Nomeni

Returning Player

Nomeni    0

Hi there!

According to my last posts on any character, I've been away from the community for around eight years now(end BC).    I've made a few pit stops just to play the story for about a month each during Cata, MoP, and early in WoD, but never really tried to reconnect.  Decided to try to change that up this go around.  Anyway, I'm not sure who all is still around from then or which character would be the most recognizable, but it would probably be either this guy or Kreyen, my blood elf hunter.  Additionally if it helps, most of my time was spent in The Crimson Watch(Vanilla), and Sanctuary(BC).  If not, it'll be fun to meet people either way.  For me it's just cool to see how much is still around. :D

Nomeni    0

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!  It having been so long, it's taking a while to update character sheets appropriately.  Significantly younger me had..interesting ideas, lets say.  I'll try and actually get involved once I get all that settled.

Breygrah    30

I'm sure we can help you jump right in when you're ready! Or you could of course come observe first :3 We generally announce in /rp when a few people are gathered somewhere!