Sign in to follow this  
Lomani

Roleplay account settings

Lomani    10

Hi, I noticed something odd. I logged into the character Lomani (Kerala is the main) to post to the calendar, since that character is hosting. It just now showed up in the upcoming events.... but at 3pm instead of 7pm EST. How do I fix that setting for all the characters so it matches my actual timezone please? I couldn't find such a setting in Profile or Account Settings even for my base account.

Mortica    5

Are you getting different times for different characters?  The calendar is going to post for your profile's timezone, and automatically calculate the time for people in different time zones (to be safe, I suggest putting in the server time in the description since everyone knows how to calculate from that)

Mortica    5

Hmm, it appears the forums auto-detects your timezone based on whatever device you are using to connect with.  I've found a way to turn it off for individual members, but I don't see a way to do it for everyone.

I guess if you are having problems with the times on the site, let me know??  *shrug*