Xaraphyne    69

PARTY SUITE RULES

Those staying in the suite

First and foremost, your space in the room is not guaranteed. Legally, the hotel is only supposed to allow 6 people to stay in that suite. There is no way to gauge how much effort they will put into enforcing this rule. There are plenty of stories of people getting away with similar things just fine, but that’s all they are – stories. It’s entirely possible we’ll have some really bad luck and they’ll get on us, and you will have to find someplace else to stay.

I am willing to assume some of the financial risk for this but not all of it. If you have to leave to lower our occupancy to the limit, I will refund you 50% of what you paid me for the room. Who has to leave will be at my discretion. In the case of our reservation getting canceled entirely (everyone has to leave), I will refund 25%. If they cancel the reservation but refund me (I’d be surprised if they did), I will refund you your portion of whatever amount is returned to me (25% of your original payment minimum).

Should occupancy issues  or any other problems arise, I reserve the right to eject anyone from the room, at my own discretion. I will take each individual’s circumstances under consideration, but my say will be final.

Those ejected for reasons other than the hotel enforcing the occupancy limit are not guaranteed any refund.

If someone is forced to cancel their attendance before the event but after money is already collected, I will refund as much money as can be made up by the rest of the attendees paying their share of the difference. If they can’t make up the difference completely, your refund will not be full.

Room keys will be limited and managed, so be prepared to have to coordinate with others when you need to leave or come back to the room. Further arrangements about who gets room keys will be made as plans for outings are solidified.

All the room’s facilities are expected to be shared regardless of which room you end up sleeping in. Beds and couch space will be divided up with those who RSVPed first getting first pick.

There will be no recreational drugs or paraphernalia allowed in the suite, even in baggage. What you do elsewhere is completely your business, but the room is in my name and I can’t afford any issues.

Check-in time is 3pm Friday. Check out time is 11am Sunday.

Partying in the party suite

We obviously don’t want to attract undue attention or displeasure. I expect things to get rowdy but we can’t go insane or we risk losing the room if not for one reason then another.

Hopefully this goes without saying, but please try not to destroy anything or trigger any room charges (the fridge and other goodies are a trap!).

Any guests may be asked to leave at any time by anyone staying in the suite.

There will be set times for open getting-together (probably mostly Friday evening, before and after dinner), and for other times people not staying at the suite who wish to hang out must be accompanied by a person who is staying at the suite.

Payments

The final cost will be tallied on Apr 5th (1 month before go time). I'll give a PayPal address for payment at that time.

Edited by Xaraphyne
This is also being posted in the Discord and is subject to change at any time.

Xaraphyne    69

The Xara Agenda

I've put together an agenda for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. This is what I and anyone who wants to tag along will be doing! You are welcome to come along, or hop in and out to catch others at particular activities you want to join in on. Activities include sightseeing, shopping, wine tasting, and of course, the revue. If you're staying any extra days, there is also a trip to the Grand Canyon being planned, and Fremont Street!

The agenda can be found here and also has a dedicated channel on Discord, which will be used to coordinate during the trip.

Edited by Xaraphyne

Xaraphyne    69

TNG Con is fast approaching! The shenanigans begin this Friday! Can't wait to see everyone, including our very special guests!

Kerala    59

Do we get to see all the cool name tags that were made for this event pretty please with sugar on top?

Xaraphyne    69

Yes, going to be uploading a ton of pics soon! 

Make a note folks, huge success! Let's do it again next year!

*passes out*