Xaraphyne

TNG Con 2017!

52 posts in this topic

Yup I'm going, I had posted in the Grim forums about it. I can also lend an inflatable mattress to the suite group, but I'll most likely be getting a room elsewhere.

The Chingasos are interested depending on which date

1 person likes this

It's going to be May 5-7th, 2017. :)

Edited by Nikaa

Bump with a guest list update. Let me know if your name should be on the list!

I'm about 55% sure I'm gonna go. Hubby is interested in poker so I'm gonna be free to get my nerd on.

1 person likes this

Noj and I are coming. There will be much crazy.

2 people like this

It's not set in stone yet (it very much depends on my finances at the time to afford the international flight), but Yat and Fhen have both been harassing me to come, so I am officially putting myself down as being at least mostly certain that I am coming along. I'd also happily put my name down for the party suite and take one of those air beds on offer!

1 person likes this

On 6/28/2016 at 1:19 PM, Keraph said:

Keraph will be there in force ready to MODERATE ANY UNTOWARD BEHAVIOR.

Still literally the thing I'm second third most looking forward to.

1 person likes this

I wont be able to make this anymore due to my wife planning on spawning some sort of horrific creature that week.

1 person likes this

Rooms were booked, now flight is booked. There's no going back now! ;) I'm actually flying in Friday and flying out Monday, so if there are any other folks that will be around Sunday afternoon/evening, I'm happy to hang out more!

1 person likes this

Semi-often bump! Four months out! Plans will start getting a little firmer in about a month, but start getting prepped now!

SOMEONE has made some reservations! Guest list updated!

ACK I'M SO THRILLED/EXCITED AHHHHHH!!!!

1 person likes this

*Dances with Sinlanna* Roomie!

1 person likes this

New event added: karaoke night!

This place looks really nice: https://www.vegas.com/nightlife/bars/off-the-strip/ellis-island/ We can do either Friday after the group dinner, or Saturday after the revue.

As for the Friday group dinner:

How does In-N-Out sound? I figure fast food is preferable to trying to find a sit-down restaurant that'll take 20+ people, and it's a west coast classic!

Another idea:

Definitely dragging someone to DDR with me here at some point: http://www.ddrfreak.com/locations/locations.php?action=displayLocation&locationID=28362

Edited by Xaraphyne

Unfortunately, due to some unexpected family medical things at the New Year, I am going to have to cancel my reservations and not make it this year. :( I really, really, hope we do this again soon... and of course if anyone happens to be near Atlanta sometime, I'd love to see you!

If you haven't bought your flight yet (or reserved your room, if you're not on the party suite list), you'll want to get on that -- things are filling up, it's only three months out!

Edited by Xaraphyne