Sign in to follow this  
Derecho

Victim- Lomani Greydawn

Co-ordination for Lomani will happen here. Please let me know what sorts of ideas you have for your character that Derecho can be the catalyst for and we'll make it happen! 

Anything top-secret level can be discussed in a seperate thread started in the Supercell section, which is the place to talk directly to me without others seeing (or you could also private message, but I thought a secret section was cool and I want to play with it!)

Co-ordination for Lomani will happen here. Please let me know what sorts of ideas you have for your character that Derecho can be the catalyst for and we'll make it happen! 

Anything top-secret level can be discussed in a seperate thread started in the Supercell section, which is the place to talk directly to me without others seeing (or you could also private message, but I thought a secret section was cool and I want to play with it!)

I made a supercell to play with! I have nothing to put there yet though, so... yeah.

I read your motivations thingy, and it could be either or. Derecho could see Lomani's niceness and kindness as weakness- she's never been given a really good reason to fight. Not that I'm necessarily looking for her to find one, but she's a pacifist, is what I mean. You could choose to have Derecho try to change that, or annihilate Lomani as weak, and no one would really be able to tell the difference, if I read it right.

Fair warning though, Lomani is Kerala's sister and is generally well-liked in the community (though not as active as I'd like) and openly going after her won't end well, even if the reaction only comes from her twin sister.

Edited by Lomani

Story posted! Master of the Wind

Lomani is a duplicate of guild professions and classes, so for variety I decided to level Anura first. She's the old shaman character, and still a Skytotem, so everything being planned still works out, only slightly altered.

So you're kind of all wrapped up in one then- Lomani, Kerala, Anura, Aziris?

OK! So so far- Kerala has mysteriously disappeared after an attack, and Derecho has her staff. I'm waiting a bit to kick off any of the other stuff from the supercell...