Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xaraphyne

WYSIWYG vs. code editor

6 posts in this topic

Not that you don't already have enough to look into, Mortica, but I'm missing having a code view in the post editor. e.g., looking at [ i ]text[ /i ] instead of text. The code still works, but I can't view it to fine-tune it. Oddly, there do also seem to be some BBcode tags that work but aren't available in the WYSIWYG view too, like FONT. Anyway, it would be nice if there were an addon of some kind that let you switch between views when editing a post. Thanks if you end up checking it out!

Edited by Xaraphyne

I agree, I used the code editor all of the time.  I'll look into it when I get a chance.

I added all the things.

Spoiler

Woo, spoiler code!

1 person likes this

more css I need to track down and override, weee.  Blinding white stuffs.