Sign in to follow this  
Derecho

Derecho

Derecho is gone. She was never a real character. This troll was the tauren druid Kerala Windchaser in a shift. The Derecho storyline is no longer a thing.

Full Name: Derecho

Race: Troll
Hair: Blue, jungle flower style
Skin: Blue
Eyes: Not blue! Dark green
Height: Under average
Weight: Under average

Known Relatives: No
Religion/Philosophy: Not really
Enemies: Oh yes
Likes: The contrast of blood-red on blue, thunderstorms and all associated natural glories
Favorite Foods: Free. Dried meats or jerky, bananas, lobsters crabs and fish. Derecho is ALWAYS hungry.
Favorite Drinks: Any. Often she mixes all the liquids in her possession together, whether they would taste good that way or not.
Favorite Colors: Blue
Weapons of Choice: Spear
Dislikes: Stupid people, waste
Hobbies: People-watching
Personality Traits: Loyal, very opinionated and aggressive, chaotic
Misc. Quirks: Occasionally stutters or might tremor or twitch. Often trips over her own feet.

FjfeSv6r41u2hMFIHedD-6JtOSFSmA-FgM8rJF3qqEDnF_OGG7SWmwFa3cRlw3zlC_gP4nnSz_4eaUICp_svsdLSH0j9QFcBEuvfCx7HTP0oJmKYmixqjh-9xyrO49XA6yq_xfINF0DVtnVnGaIH02O6glhTzM9O36lpwEqZM2arp4Hf7Wnt11W7IjbLa2bqwYSkuzi8acNoLFRbd27FFDIrrcoOx5kAht6NJqju6qqvdWB9LBaN4S4ZX2ubp60cgh21Cdh2UFd9umfWBIpBYyEiAI0m7LACx2h8Tq6-HMtHkt6MizXRfgUU7obH5R9IQKEP0GfQSY-KQrxND5p7RLSKAZRdxzsWkVgkf5GzU3Tys-ilc1VKOzMrJ6RCxB57Y3KvMU4nQPaOD4Uf0wGbkVmBJFFYk9zSp2aTE72Y-sMwYpHukQf4Ap2szC7mXzSJBwa-tPAgBt4XQOVEEZkak5IbKyx--maHXcnOD5BxKxDUmuRuSt0oV92l5xT9b0hjjNHzqjAUTi72L3F2BFrYaEeSEY6rwigWBRgQlGxmq7nefkEtddg5WZ-UQSFfBpdkOUwrnS3OLOc4lLj-kJb1-48gBGyFoqc=w1219-h645-no

YR        TITLE        SUMMARY
33        LEGION 2016-08-30        
33        Derecho: Raptor Red #1         - Derecho attacks Shokkra
33        Derecho: Lights Out #1, 2         - Derecho attacks Tsuro at Cantina
33        Derecho: Invisible Sun         - Derecho attacks Lilliana
33        Derecho: Raptor Red #2         - Derecho attack Shokkra again
33        Derecho: Master of Wind         - Kerala is sick and looking for Kethrenorean
33        Toad's Tympanum #26         - Spirit observes Keth failing to cure Kerala
33        Derecho: Twist         - Derecho IS Kerala

Derecho is gone. She was never a real character. This troll was the tauren druid Kerala Windchaser in a shift. The Derecho storyline is no longer a thing.

Edited by Derecho

Xara perks up at the mention of this troll. "Oh yeah, Der'cho, I met her the other night at the Cantina! Poor thing, she was starvin'!" The huntress chuckles. "I fed her, but I don't think she took my hint that it might be better ta learn how ta fish fer herself, if ya know what I mean. Well, there's space on my crew if she ever wants it!"

Derecho is gone. She was never a real character. This troll was the tauren druid Kerala Windchaser in a shift. The Derecho storyline is no longer a thing.

((Updated))