Cobrak

[H] Crucible of Carnage: Reloaded!

Do you like kicking ass and taking names? Do you fight for glory, for money, or for the sheer fun of it?!

Then sign up today for the Borrowed Time hosted of the grand reopening of the infamous...

CRUCIBLE OF CARNAGE

Located within the western reaches of the Twilight Highlands lays an arena dedicated to pitting would-be heroes in death matches against the most fearsome, grotesque and bloodthirsty monsters rounded up across the world! Now, with a generous donation from the Brawler's Guild, Borrowed Time has reopened this historic location to once again be privy to glorious combat and violence for your entertainment!

A veteran of the fields of combat? Then sign up for the Conqueror's Tourney! Where you and the most elite of the Horde will vie against one another for the grand prize of 25,000 gold pieces and bragging rights for ALL ETERNITY. Break against one another for this monumental event and claw your way to the top of the food chain!

Perhaps you're fresh from training, new to battle or have a friend who cannot stack up to the main contenders, then sign yourself up for the Honorbound Tourney! Your gear may not be new and factory-made, so rely on your skill and wit to see you through here! With a grand prize of 10,000 gold to the victor, your glory may be overshadowed of the Conqueror's, but stake your claim to victory all the same here!

For those who simply want to watch the blood being shed instead of spill it themselves, there's the Betting Pool! Take out 250g, place a bet on a warrior to win and watch the money flow! The winner(s) take the pot whole if their pick comes out on top!

What are you waiting for?! Are you a coward who frets being hurt? No? Then sign up already and take your place amongst the champions!

Saturday the 18th is when the blood will be spilled; Honorbound comes first at 7 p.m on the dot with the Conqueor's Tourney happening immediately after at 8 p.m!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

((OOC Things!))

Rules

• [Sorting] : Both Tourneys will be a 1v1 dueling match with a standard tournament formula, you will be randomized at the beginning and set into blocks. Defeat your opponent and move onto the next tier, all the way until you reach the top.
  • [Specializations] : Both Tourneys will be privy only to DPS specializations, any Heal or Tank spec is not allowed. Gladiator Stance warriors are acceptable, though Spirited Crane Mistweaver monks and Discipline Priests are not.
  • [Augmentations] : You will only be allowed the buffs your class brings, Flasks/Food/Runes/Misc. Buffs will not be allowed.
  • [Gear] : This is where the two Tourneys differ, in which in the Conqueror's Tourney, you may have any sort of gear and be allowed to fight. However, the Honorbound tournament is strictly Honor gear only. No Conquest gear is allowed within it. In addition, both Tourneys will have a ban of the equipping of any Legendary Rings.
  • [Abilities] : The following abilities are banned; Paladin - Lay on Hands; Death Knight - Army of the Dead; Shaman - Bloodlust; Hunter - Stampede, Ancient Hysteria/Netherwinds; Warlock -Summon Infernal/Doomguard/Abyssal/Terrorguard; Mage - Time Warp
  • [Alts] : There is a limit to two characters per player in this event, but they cannot be in the same Tourney. Player A who plays Character 1 and Character 2 cannot enter a third character into the tourney and must divide 1 and 2 between the Conqueror's and Honorbound Tourneys.
  • [Potions] : You are allowed to use Healing Potions, Bandages, and Healthstones during your match.
  • [Stealth] : Should two stealth using classes come up against each other (Rogue/Druid), both players will be given a Catseye Elixir before the match and given a time limit of 2 minutes to find one another. If those 2 minutes expire without contact, a call will ring out for both fighters to reveal themselves and fight without stealth.
  • [Betting Pool] : If two or more bet upon the same contender, and said combatant wins the tourney, the prize money will be split evenly to the winning gamblers.

Shokkra tears a flyer down and grins wickedly. "Conquerer's Tourney, eternal bragging rights, 25,000 gold pieces, hell yeah." She folds the flyer into her pocket. "Even better if I get to beat a smirk off of Kex'ti's face, or pound a snort into Bloodstar's throat. I will show them the might of the Warsong."

Faelenor examines the flyer and laughs lightly. "What authority does Cobrak think he has to claim this will give a person bragging rights for all eternity. Only a fool would see that as reward." He shrugs to himself, "Pretty certain I'll be talked into this sooner or later..." He walks away from the board leaving the flyer completely intact for others to see.

Parigan happens upon the advertisement and looks it over with vague interest. "How humane. Guess I'd better get back to training." He looks down at his battered armor. "And maybe get myself some new duds."

[[ This looks like an excellent event. I'm sorry that I'll be out of town when it goes off, but I wish it the best of success! ]]

I would like to sign up for the honor combat! Rekkit says I'm ready. I expect a large prize purse for me when it's over.

And a drink. Something cool and frothy and expensive.