Kexti

Broken Shore (Legion) [H/A]

Kexti    42

***There are spoilers if you look up the details of this event, but this post is only organizational!***

The Broken Shore is part of the Legion intro event. It will begin shortly after 7.0 prepatch drops, which is estimated to be mid or late July. It is a scenario that can be queued for, and, most interestingly, you can bring in 20 Alliance and 20 Horde!

For Netherholdt, I'd love to organize an event to get 20 of each faction into the same Broken Shore instance. Let me know if there's interest for this and I'll have more details forthcoming!

Tahzani    37
For bonus hilarity the point of departure is by Cantina for Horde

Just like I said. End of the expansion we're going to load the boat with explosives and ram it into the beach.

Nikaa    24

If Horde and Alliance are fighting against each other in the scenario, I'll bring Shaelie.

If Horde and Alliance are working together in any way, I'll bring Saralis.

Delenay    10

Patch day is next Tues with the Broken Shore event some time later. We can probably get an Alliance team and a Horde team for rps but getting them -both- into the same scenario instance might be tough. Do we want to just do each faction separate and say we saw each other across the beach? The factions don't actually interact with each other outside of the npcs.

Graysong    12
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 3:22 PM, Tirien said:

I wonder if they'll enable cross-faction communication specifically for this scenario? >_>

<_<

Just a thought.

No.  Only the leaders of our factions ever learned to yell things in common/orcish.

We're all just ignorant swine.

Kexti    42

I still think it'd be fun to try and get into the instance together, but canonically just having people in the same place might be easier, and we organize our Ally/Horde groups as needed.