Shokkra

Shokkra Deathrage

Name: Shokkra Deathrage

Nickname(s): Shokk, Stoosh, Demoncleaver

Race: Orc

Clan: Warsong

Class: Warrior

Affiliations: The 37th Infantry, Kor'kron, Warsong Outriders, Warsong Offensive, Dominance Offensive, Sanctuary, Dragonmaw Clan, Hellscream’s Reach

Special Possession(s): Sanctuary Tabard, Drokognir, Dora's Pendant

Occupation(s): Soldier, Blacksmith

Birthplace: Warsong Caves following the Second War

Known Languages: Orcish, Common

Skills: Built like a tank and could lift a couple, can forge and repair all levels and kinds of armour and weapons, skilled with all kinds of weaponry excluding staffs

Combat Tactics: RAGE

Likes: Angry people, strong people, alcohol, blood, beating the living hell out of people, rain, helping people, war drums, flowers, dragonslayers, Orcs

Dislikes: Traitors, magic, demons, the Alliance, dresses, snow, demons, warlocks, liars, demons, dragons, Scryers

Pet Peeves: FUCKING HUNTERS

Phobias/Weaknesses: Fear of commitment, pushing people away, rage gets in the way of sanity, the Twilight Nightmare

Physical Description: Shokkra's really good looking, especially by Orc standards, by elf she's pretty decent. She's extremely muscular and built like a Tauren on steroids that’s been weightlifting tanks. Almost always covered in full heavy plate armour. Shokkra’s back and arms are nearly completely covered in tattoos marking achievements and loyalties. She carries a massive halberd on her back, Drokognir, along with two varying weapons on her belt and a boot knife. The blown casing of a bullet, inscribed with her own and Dora's name with a bloodstone in the middle is hung on a necklace around her neck. A carved war horn is hung from her waist. A large scar runs from the right side of her jaw up the side of her face, jagged and visceral. 

Personality: Shokkra is fueled by her emotions. Usually angry, letting her actions go faster than rational thinking the majority of the time. She fights viciously and ruthlessly, using the full effectiveness of her rage as an orc. Shokkra tends to get attached to people she spends time with fairly quickly, though she probably won't show it. She is extremely loyal, once she devotes herself to something or someone nothing will make her faith falter. Shokkra is a very honest individual, the most lying she does when joking around drunkenly.

History: Shokkra was born in the Warsong caves after the second war, growing up hunting and fighting with her father Azilrog and brother Karthok. Shokkra later joined up with the military and was assigned to the 37th Infantry, where she was placed under the command of Konro Stormreaver. She fought with Konro and the 37th for several years until she was recruited into the Kor’kron following her deeds of valour in Northrend and Garrosh Hellscream’s acension to Warchief of the Horde. Shokkra proudly and loyally served Warchief Hellscream throughout the Cataclysm and fall of Deathwing, the Theramore Campaign, the Pandaria Campaign and the Siege of Orgimmar. Following the fall of Warchief Hellscream and the sacking of Orgrimmar, Shokkra went into hiding with an old friend of hers from the Northrend Campaign. She stayed in Silvermoon with his family until being called to Konro’s side during the Second Eclipse.

After Konro’s death, the destruction of the 37th’s base, the mutilation of her brother and the obliteration of Accalia, Shokkra hit a low point. She had lost two lifelong friends within the span of a month and her brother fell completely to his psychosis. Seeking a form of stability and a belief to change her ways, Shokkra sought out Sanctuary. She found friendship and strength in Sanctuary, eventually feeling better and reverting to her violent, if extremely reduced, self. Shokkra spent a lot of time with Sanctuary, which proved to be taxing, constantly testing her resolve in the face of Hellfire Citadel and the Grim. But she continued to try. She continued to try and conform to Sanctuary’s vows, their beliefs and the beliefs of its members because of their belief in her. It was hard fought, but she eventually became a full member of Sanctuary.

Shokkra later fought alongside Borrowed Time and Sanctuary against Serinar and the Infinite Dragonflight, where she faced off against the Shokkra she could have been if Hellscream won. Shokkra tore off her scalp by her oversized spiked mohawk. She changed her own hair to a braided mohawk following that. When the Quorum threat arose, Shokkra fought the Dreadlords relentlessly with Sanctuary, gaining both Drokognir forged from the shards of the Sword of a Thousand Truths and the Ring of Oveigle Form, and Konro’s Gorehowl replica. Shokkra killed three Dreadlords herself, also destroying a portion of Xelkorak in the Twilight Nightmare.

Edited by Shokkra

"Shokk? oh she crazy." Paiyuna smirks. "Inna goo' way sumtimes, anna bad time at uddas...I be glad she survived da Siege so I could met her, woulda been a shame iffin me an' da Stalkahs killed her."

"It is no easy task to remain in Sanctuary. That Shokkra struggles and fights for herself and the causes she values is more than enough to convince me of the great worth she holds. Even in the face of darkness, her honor and her ties that bind her are of paramount importance. While I do not always agree with her rashness or demeanor, I admire incredibly her courage and constant desire to do better."

He coughs and takes a pull from his jug.

"We all make mistakes. Few receive the chance to learn from them. Fewer still bother. And it is the fewest who can do so in pursuit of a greater good, rather than what is merely expedient. Shokkra strives, so hard, to be more than the circumstances she was given. She does not simply defect to the lowest expectations of her. Most of the time, anyway," he says with a smirk. "She is a friend, and I know in time she will be a great leader in Sanctuary. Her drive to live her own destiny is too great for any other conclusion."

"I find it really hard to not like Shokkra. I could even see myself being friends with her- if only she wasn't in Sanctuary. That's really her only flaw- but it's one I'm more inclined to overlook, since she does seem to hate the Alliance. If only she and Paiyuna were Grim." -Shaelie

"Poor girly's just dyin' for a little affection, or at least attention," Xara says. She shakes her head. "I'm worried about what she might do ta get it."

Somehow the subject is rapidly changed after that, though the conversers might have liked to spend more time there.

"She's a loose cannon, a lil' crazy, an' a mite angry..." Nok smiles, chuckling. "But, I can tell she's a good person at heart, just messes up what's right an' wrong a lot...but she tries to be good."

"She tried to kill me." Then Kerala shrugs, as if to imply that such a thing was a matter of course.

"She was a friend to Konro, and she was angry when he died. Still is. She's got a temper like mine used to be, quick to flare, quick to push her to action."

"She's got good instincts."

"I don't know her well, or her motivations, but she found her way to Sanctuary, and to Kex'ti. She doesn't quite seem to fit, but I know more than most how deceiving appearances can be. Shokkra is, I think, exactly what you see. She is loud and she is open, and she is real. I like her."

"Shokkra is a force unto herself, and it matters little what other people say or do- she won't comprimise herself to fit their ideals. People like her are pillars of strength. She just needs to realize that there is a limit, somewhere, and be sure that it is never exceeded. I think she's the type of person that does things with maximum effort, whether it's fighting or feeling or anything, and I don't think she's ever failed in what she's tried to do. I worry that one day it will happen, and when it does, it will be devestating. Either she will grow and be stronger than even she knew to be possible... or it will break her. She'll break, rather than bend."

"I don't want to see that happen again to someone from the 37th."

"Shokkra Deathrage...a stubborn, hardheaded, temper endued, bitch of an orcess who's only purpose in life seems to be to piss the living hell out of just about anyone that can't defend themselves against her. At least that's what she is known for. I, however, don't base my opinions on word of mouth. I went out my way to learn who she really was against every warning. I'm not claiming to know here nearly as well as her closest friends, but I have been around her enough to know that only one of those things is actually accurate. She's an Orcess. Everything else has been based on a bias of character from word of mouth or lack of meaningful interaction. She's impassioned above anything else and a great fighter at that. Who better to have as an ally against a Legion of demons then the Demoncleaver herself."

Faelenor gave a wicked grin before continuing.  "Everyone has their vices...some more then others but the world finds a way to balance itself out and even Shokkra Deathrage has her virtues." 

• Like 1

"She is rough around the edges.  And... well, all over.  But I would fight for and with her as my own blood.  She did not like me very much at all, at first.  But I believe, that she would to the very same things for me.  I only wish I could support her better, help her relax, and be happy.  Listen to the spirits.  Allow nature to speak to her..."  She continues speaking in the same vein, but it becomes more her speaking to herself and brainstorming as she wanders away.

"She be dumber den a box o rocks, an twice dat heavy. She got mo brawn den brains, most time, but dat can be fixed, wit enough time. Ting is, dere be precious little o dat dese days. She be a real good fighter, dough. If'n she can just open dem eyes o hers, she could bein a real torn in de side of a big ol demon army. Bigass torn. Huge. Den may it be she can be livin long enough to be havin de time to figure de rest o de stuff out. I tink dat be why she bein so bitchy all o de time. She don't be havin de common sense to be expressin what she be feelin, so she get mad, and den dat be all dat comes out- de madness and de meaness."

"Be sharpenin up dat tool she be, be pointin her at de Legion fo de ass-kickin, and be lettin her go. Aftah de dust settles, if we be all still breathin, den may it be she can be learnin de next lessons of how to act like a person an not de meaness. Or..."

"May it be a demon goin slap her down. Dat be okie wit me too."

• Like 1

Selash takes an angry drag from his cigarette, "That bitch better be watching her back closely. The moment I find out there's a price on her head, she's mine."  The hunter's tone turning dark as he slings his rifle onto his shoulder.

He flicks his spent cigarette into a nearby brazier as he starts walking away, "She can hide under that purple banner all she wants, but it won't disguise the fact that she's more of a rabid dog than any member of the Grim could ever hope to be."

Edited by Selash
  • Like 1

Aaren looks a little disturbed at the mention of Shokkra. There's enough time and silence for one to wonder if it was something the orc did before she finally speaks.

"Anyone that doesn't like her are just mad that she follows no directive but her own. And Juli's, of course. You just gotta knock her around to make her see a point. If she don't see it after, she won't see it at all. But she's the first person I'd call for and one of few I know for a fact would be there if shit was really fucked, because she's proven it."