Sign in to follow this  
Nikaa

Flowers And Daydreams Pressed Between Pages - Rylie's Journal

Nikaa    24

depressed-diary-girl-journal-love-Favim.com-282668.jpg

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry I haven't written in you for so long. Actually, you aren't even my real diary. My first one, that is. That book is probably still back at home in Eastvale, but I never could go back and get it. I hope no one read it..

So I have a new diary now. And a new home, too. Well.. sort of. Right now I'm in the Borrowed Time garrison. But I'm getting ready to move... to Dalaran!!

I'm both happy and sad. I'm excited because I really like Kexti and I can't believe I'm going to get to live in Dalaran! It's so pretty there, it's even neater than I thought it would be.

But I'm also sad because I'm leaving Borrowed Time, and all my friends here. Most of the other kids are nice, even the ones that didn't like me at first. And I'm going to really miss Mayce, and Chief and Taozhu and Mythiis and everyone.. I hope I can come visit them. But Chief said they are moving to Burning Lands, so I don't know. Maybe some of them will come see me in Dalaran. I hope so.

I sent Kex'ti a letter asking if I could come live there and he said yes! Here is the letter he sent me.

ccd8a46b3018df212358c76d636769f0.png

It's written in Orcish because I'm supposed to be learning how to speak that. He's really strict about it. But I used my study book so I could see what it said. He also sent me some donuts that were really good, and my own guild tabard! I think I am going there soon. I can't wait!

Ok Diary I have to go do my chores now.

Love,

Rylie Tattersall

Nikaa    24

Dear Diary,

Last night I went to a Love Is In The Air party because I heard there was going to be a date auction and I wanted to watch. One guy took off all of his clothes!! I better not tell Kex'ti.

Siane was there! I was happy because there was someone there that I knew. It was fun to watch, but it almost went so late that I missed my curfew. I was going to leave sooner but there was this creepy guy that was trying to buy a lady. She seemed really scared. I don't know who the guy was, I think he was a mage. But everytime I looked at him, he was something different. Sometimes a worgen, sometimes an elf. Anyway, luckily only one person took off their clothes. YIKES!

Love,

Rylie

Nikaa    24

Dear Diary,

I haven't written in so long! Again! I keep meaning to, but then I forget. Anyway, there's a Sanctuary meeting right now, and I've met so many interesting people. Lohd is standing right next to me and can probably see me writing this. Hi Lohd! :) <3

Tonight was really fun! I met Ariavan and his assistant Loranah. She's really nice and just took the Oath and joined Sanctuary. She has a mechanical rabbit named Butterbutt! Ariavan had a mechanical squirrel and gave it to me. That was so nice of him!

And Lohd just gave all of us carved animals he made himself, representing his first hunts! Mine is a ferret. I love it and I'm going to put it on my dresser. Thank you Lohd, if you're reading this! (But probably not cause you're standing over by Julilee now.)

So what else. I'm really excited because Ariavan is a relic hunter and I never really thought about it before, but I want to do that! I COULD do that! And Sanctuary is always looking for artifacts anyway. Just think, I could do something that could actually help them even though I'm still too young to do most things. I still have to ask Kex'ti. But Julilee said yes and I'm sure Kex'ti will also. I bet they'd even take me to look for artifacts sometimes. Then I can go do something with them. It would be really fun. and Ariavan said he's happy to teach me, and Juli said he can take me places as long as they're safe.

This is the best day in a long time. I can't wait til Kex'ti gets home so I can ask him about being a relic hunter. And Noblegarden starts in a few days! Juli said I can go visit my friends in Goldshire, Siane is going to take me with her, so I'll be safe. I can't wait to see everyone again, it's going to be weird going back there because I've been gone for awhile now. We always have fun hunting for the eggs- they can have all my chocolate though, I don't like it anymore.

I just thought of the perfect name for my squirrel! Nutsin. Nutsin Bolts. Cause it's a mechanical squirrel.

Ok, diary. It's getting late so I have to get ready for bed now.