Height: Approximately 7’2” when standing at full height

Weight: 220

Place of Residence: Durotar

Birthplace: Revantusk Village, The Hinterlands

Languages: Orcish, Zandali and is fluent in drunken slurring and mumbling

Likes: Beaches, sharp wit, and long rides through the countryside

Dislikes: Zealots, spiders, and vomit

Hobbies: Tailoring, dancing, and studying different kinds of magic

Special abilities: Natural regeneration augmented by his own spells, high tolerance for pain, and sensitivity to darker spirits.

Physical description:

Tahzani is small for a forest troll, standing a few inches shorter than his kin and much thinner. He is physically fit and leanly muscled from a years of performing as a hexer. There is evidence that he had a sizable tattoo removed from his back at one point and a large scar that stretches from his left shoulder to his elbow.

History:

Tahzani was born into a family of anglers in Revantusk Village. From a young age he show surprising aptitude for magic and became the apprentice of the local hexer. He trained under his master until the day the Revantusk joined the Horde and he left to begin serving in the army.

Finding that his performances were not practical in combat situations he faced on a daily basis he began studying the magic of the warlocks and finding similarities between their manipulation of darker magic and his own manipulation of wrathful spirits. His service to the Horde was short-lived as he soon found himself witnessing the horrible actions performed by excitable members of the Horde in Stonetalon. He left active service shortly after and joined a small group of merchants and relic hunters in Coldstar Merchant Co.

Tahzani tends to dwell on his past mistakes to the point where he is reluctant, even fearful of making quick decisions. He is patient and friendly but finds himself aggravated by actions he deems as senseless and illogical.

He currently serves as the bartender at Coldstar’s Cantina.

Lilliana leaps at her interviewer, rather eager to offer her take on Tahzani as a member of the Horde.

“He’s the Horde’s general bartender, and way better than that jerk, Gravy.” She mutters something about the barkeep who tends the Wyvern’s Tail tavern, you know – the one that’s in Orgrimmar.

“Tahzani’s soul is one that doesn’t judge. The level of tolerance that helps him balance his view of the world is fair and rare. Ooooo, that rhymed!” She giggles, pleased with herself.

"Tahz be a good lad." Cobrak mutters with a puff of his pipe, "Neutral to a bloody T, so 'e's gotta good 'ead fer business..." The orc ponders after a few minutes, taking another drag, "Guy's gotta grow a backbone though, tries ta throw 'is weight round 'is bar an' mostly gits ignored."

"Tahzani and his mercantile outfit provide the best goods for the best prices, bar none. His economic cunning is matched only by his patience and good will, and he is always a relief to see at the Cantina. Even in the midst of the various strife that comes with running a bar (and the tensions that alcohol can either relieve or agitate) he remains jovial and calm. I have not yet seen him raise a spell in anger. In general, quite a quality person."

"More patience than a saint," Xara comments into the conversation after it turns to Tahzani. She grins and adds a little more after a moment. "Who said anything about runnin' the cantina? That's nothin' compared ta the patience ya need ta be with someone like Lilly!"

Paiyuna growls playfully at mention of the bartender, hanging upside down with her knees bent along a sturdy jungle branch, "Rawr...dat Tahz...He be da mellowest, chillest, an' prolly da nicest troll guy I evah met!" She giggles as she hefts her upper body up in a crunch before swinging back down to lazily hang from her perch, arms waving upside down without a care. "I looooove ta see wut undah dat robe o' his...I'dda ride him dusk ta dawn iffin he let me! Hee!"

"Such a gentle soul for running such an eventful gathering every week."  Breygrah laughs at that, and seems to genuinely think that Tahzani could never hurt even a fly.

"Tahzani be a friend to me, if dat be havin any meaning nowadays. He be havin a kind word fo me even when I be not havin kind toughts fo meself. He be makin me forget fo a while dat de world be shit."

"Ya be knowin, dat bartendah be decievin. He be small for a troll guy, but he be havin workin muscles. I been seein him haul dem kegs around... day comes when he be mad enough fo a fight, I be not bettin on de odder guy. And too, he ain't just bein a waiterman. He been havin too much smarts and knowledge. Dat guy be knowin voodoo..."

"He be happy it were seemin to work so hard at de bar. People should be knowin how lucky dey be. He could be out makin trouble. He could be twistin tings 'round to whatever suits his fancy. But he don't. He be likin servin drinks. Dat make him happy, I be guessin."

"If ya call fo help and dis guy be comin, ya can be knowin everting goin be alrigh. An if he be choosin not to help... well den, may it be ya not be wort savin."

"I wouldn't trust him with anything important, but he's surprised me by having a good head on his shoulders. One of the few outside the Grim with whom I'm capable of holding an extended conversation. It helps that we have some opinions in common, not many, but some."

"Tahz is a good friend.  He's not Grim, but there's not much I wouldn't do for him, and there aren't many people who have earned my trust more."

"I don't really know Tahzani all that well, but he mixes a good drink and runs a fine establishment. He'll have my patronage until, Light send this never happens, he closes up shop."

"Ya know, it's funny." T'suro chuckles. "He's a warlock of all things, but by the Light, he is an incredibly friendly and approachable person." The blood elf gives a shrug. "Ya have good people skills if you can contain all the various... colorful personalities of the Horde and have them willingly come back."

"Yeah, he's a cool troll, I guess." A small curl in Aaren's lip suggests that there's more to it, but she shakes her head when asked. "What difference does it make?"