Kerala

CURRENT EVENTS or "Here's What I'm Doing, Come RP With Me!"

Kerala    59

Please feel free to use this thread to let the community know what is currently going on with YOUR toons. The idea is that this is a way to invite others, who might not already know you, to join in.

Maybe your character is trying to accomplish something their character has experience in?

Maybe the situation would provide a crisis to reveal some of the personalities of everyone involved and let them develop.

Maybe it would just be fun to bump into each other and do something for a night.

Use this thread to tell the server about what you are up to!

Even if you are happy with the small group involved and aren't looking for extra input, I think this would be a good place to point people to and prove that yes- we do actively RP, even when we aren't running epic plotlines :)

I expect it's also handy to keep people aware of what is happening as it occurs, so that you have space to sit back and write that giant log of it into a story on your own time, and make it that epic tale that you know it was- since you were there.

SO...

What have YOU been up to lately?

Keraph    16

Not sure if this will be a "new post every time something happens" situation or a running post that I update as things change, so for now I'll make the character notes and edit as needed.

Cerryan Vyel, (Overly) Righteous Paladin of Sanctuary is currently:

MISSING IN ACTION: Following events in Deepholm, Cerryan was flung through a portal by agents of the black dragon Serinar, posing as the paladin's friend and ally Eboriah. Those who know and associate with him may have noticed his absence, which has stretched on for a few weeks by now. (More of an RP hook for others than an opportunity for direct interaction)

Additional character statuses forthcoming; Cerr is currently the only toon I'm actively playing.

Xaraphyne    68

New posts every time something worth note happens imo, to keep the thread fresh.

None of my characters are currently doing anything particularly interesting, though one has something coming to her soon...

Katelle    25

Katelle is dealing with two new recruits to her Keepers (TE's "PvP Path" for the uninitiated!) and figuring out where to best assign them so they can strut their stuff. She also recently received an offer for the Empire to take over Syreena's captivity from Marrus and the Eternal Aegis...and is impatiently waiting on the Council to make their decision on the matter.

Also, her little girl turned one year old about a month ago. Balancing General Time, Katelle Time, and Mommy Time is proving difficult as the little one gets older and more demanding.

Kerala    59

Kerala the tauren druid: isn't doing anything in particular. She's been sort of conflicted on what she SHOULD be doing. She's freaking out about what Aziris is up to... basically she talks to Lupinum alot, because for some reason he keeps visiting :)

Available for any RP.

Aziris the undead priestess: is currently off on a camping trip in Sholazar Basin with her amnesiac best-friend Lomani, filling in memory gaps...

and Lomani the tauren seer (priestess): is having a bunch of blanks filled in, such as the fact that she is Kerala's fraternal twin sister!

Aziris and Lomani will be back soon.

Khorvis    80

Khorvis is reeling from the strong opposition of the Coalition. He has maneuvered the Inquisition into the Plagued Lands to bolster both the northern defenses of the Horde as well as outreach to Forsaken individuals. He is doing his best to maintain order in the ranks after the capture of Syreena and help guide rescue attempts to success. Ultimately, he is attempting to fulfill the new directive of Awatu: to resecure Azeroth for the Horde now that Gul'dan was stopped in Hellfire Citadel.

Personally, he is coping with his new mechanical hand and the ongoing surgery on his eye with Bloodscream. Khorvis has little time for his own pursuits of blacksmithing and the study of military history.

Xaraphyne    68

All of you shaming me into going ahead and posting updates for my characters. I just assumed no one would care about what they were doing!

Xaraphyne Nawe, troll huntress in <Borrowed Time>, Captain of the Skyseeker, and minor celebrity

...is actually is still doing pretty much nothing.

Julilee Liene, Commander of <Sanctuary> or "Commander Stick-Up-Her-Butt" depending on whom you ask

Recently got her soul-piece back and went on sojourn with Kex'ti to help save his life. They've returned but Juli is realizing how passive Sanctuary has become and is preparing to be much more assertive.

Siané Dawnlight, Emissary of <Sanctuary> and Ambassador of <Twilight Empire>, and half-blood with a convoluted history

Is adding to her harem. No but seriously, she is continuing to work as an emissary between Horde and Alliance and has been hard at work behind the scenes since Skylah was captured. Meanwhile, she is completely ignoring Zakael and the fact she is pregnant. Btw, she's pregnant.

Filora Livlet, actual sociopath in <The Grim>

Got unusually involved in things during Skylah's capture. She normally prefers to stay out of the spotlight and avoid the work that normally provokes, but torturing Skylah was too much fun to resist. After being in the two battles she got caught up in though, she's happy to fade back into the background and hide behind the Grim until she's forgotten about again. But this time, that won't be so easy, will it.

Serramine Waverly, Crewmember of the Concord, member of <Eternal Aegis>, and incorrigible peanut gallery commentator on anything going on around her

Made an unfortunate bet with Celucia and is currently abstaining from alcohol for a week. I may write something for this...

Ardyan Spellgrace, Magister of Silvermoon and guest of <Borrowed Time>

Has come to the end of his current leads to assist with Serinar but is making himself available if needed. Has not yet done anything to inflame or advance his affliction. Has yet to ever be anything but thoughtful and polite. Ever.

edit: haha I still sometimes call Xara Captain of the Mourningstar instead of the Skyseeker.

edit edit: Added Ardy's status

Kexti    42

Kex'ti Dalendala, Janissary of Sanctuary: Kex'ti recently returned from an expedition with Julilee. Wracked with guilt due to his inability to keep a promise, and seething with rage at the seeming betrayal of Eternal Aegis, Kex'ti brought Sanctuary's relationship with Twilight Empire into question when he aided in Syreena's liberation, though Sanctuary's involvement is possibly conjecture.

Tesonii Intbetween, Reaper of the Grim: Recent events have yet to yield a kind turn of events. Tesonii has retreated, and waits for Serinar.

Naheal    11

Naheal Malastar, Boss of <Borrowed Time>

Last seen in Acherus, forging a set of runeblades after passing orders to various members of Borrowed Time to prepare to force the remaining Iron Horde villages to bend knee. He has also been seen accompanying a druidess by the name of Theira Oaksong for unknown reasons.

Escala Cindercaller, Capo of <Borrowed Time> and assassin

MIA after assisting with transferring a life bond from Aaren to an unknown person.

Vipra Deadeye, Capo of <Borrowed Time>

Studying... something in her labs in Borrowed Time's garrison.

Naheal Torin

MIA

Soliin of the Auchenai

Returned to Auchindoun to assist in rebuilding after Soulbinder Nyami's betrayal and Teron'gor's assault.

Ashanti Oaksong of <Rutilus Luna>

Last seen in Ashran fighting for the Horde. Reports from spies indicate that the Alliance is dealing with a "bear being dropped from the sky onto isolated scouts."

Syreena    57

Here's what my rogues are doing:

Syreena Shadowblade <The Grim> - Captive of Marrus and Eternal Aegis, locked in a dungeon.

Syreena Breen, the waitress - Rescued from the Shadowblade's mind, currently residing in Marrus' mind. Trying to figure out who she is without the Shadowblade and exploring what kind of person she'll be if/when she gets her own body.

Katrynne Simms <Twilight Empire> - Recently returned from the wilds of Storm Peaks after a year-long hiatus. Working on adjusting to civilization and life in the Empire again, and determined to resolve some personal issues haunting her.

Kanda <Sanctuary> - Chilling at Sanctuary/BT's garrison.

Tuuroto    16

On behalf of the Cup and Blade Caravan, we have a link in our webpage that archives the ongoing plot of the caravan travelling to each location each week/month. Anyone from TN-RH is allowed to use it as an OOC reference to coordinate RP meet-ups and potential plots. I expect to update the link by end of day today and post in this thread (All of the Barren's RP has been made it tough to summarize succinctly.)

Well, been away for 3 months and haven't RPed for twice that. May as well shamelessly advertise.

Anavea Dusksinger (Horde) - Still running her relic hunting business, otherwise she is chasing one of her 'pet projects'. She is my ungrounded toon and can be pretty much anywhere ICly.

Cerestal Falah'serrar (Alliance) - Still in Draenor being a warrior. The conflict largely resolved, he will be returning soon after more than 12 months of soldiering over there.

Barnaby Grathier (Alliance) - Was wounded during a naval engagement three months ago in Draenor (on his 26th birthday, no less). Injured and no longer in uniform for the first time in 9 years, he currently resides in Elwynn with his 8 year old sister Miranda.

Delenay    10

Autumn Delenay is still working her photography business, researching connections between titans, apexis and what crystals on azeroth are for and waiting to start her work as a quartermaster on Tayissa's new ship

Mari'se "Nightbolt" is making a new pair of goggles that can work as a radio (think goggle codex), a revolver (for when she goes outlaw), mechanical hand mods for two people, a grappling hook system (surv javelin and outlaw grappling hook) and a way to make them mech hand mods for those two other people. Shes considering becoming a gunsmith now too.

Nikaa    24

Shaelie is busy dealing with some inner demons, trying to find a way to get back into a better state of mind, mentally. Her own temper is her biggest obstacle, and recently it's caused her to clash with certain members of The Grim. She's trying to tone down her extremist views and build a better relationship with her guild, as well as with herself. There's a lot going on beneath the surface that causes her to behave so irrationally, so she's trying hard to find a better balance between who she used to be, and who she's become.

Most recently, with the exception of trying to figure out a way to aid in Syreena's rescue, she's spending the majority of her time in the guild hall, archiving the history of The Grim.

Lupinum    10

Lupinum is currently unsure what to do about the Syreena situation. After <The Grim>'s defeat, he's felt uneasy and maybe a bit lost. The only thing keeping him grounded are his duties as Dreadweaver and his visits to Kerala. But something has been nagging at him for the past weeks, and that soulstone keeps pulsating...

Rakaganje has kept the shiny he found in a river a secret and has been doing odd scouting jobs for Lupinum.

Kurena is being a good mercenary for <Borrowed Time> and keeping her undead nose clean.

Syreena    57

Update:

Syreena Shadowblade <The Grim> - After Marrus erased a huge chunk of her memory, she was transferred to Twilight Empire's custody where Skylah and Brianna "chatted" with her using the Light, then transferred to Stormwind where a small team of Grim broke her out. Lilly tried to repair her memory, but succeeded only partially. Plotting revenge against Eternal Aegis.

Katrynne Simms <Twilight Empire> - Visited her old home city of Gilneas, and plans to return again to check up on some things there. Has devoted herself to a new purpose within the Twilight Empire.

Syreena Breen, the waitress - Currently residing in Marrus' mind.

Kanda <Sanctuary> - Chilling at Sanctuary/BT's garrison.

Tayissa Steel <Twilight Empire> - No longer engaged in piracy, but still attempting to fly under the radar while providing smuggling services to both the Alliance and Horde. Building up a crew of ex pirates, thieves, and misfits to serve on her ship while sticking it to the Stormwind City Guard, whom can't seem to catch her breaking parole.

Witchdoctor Aderlee <Sanctuary> - Splitting time between researching and developing new potions and drugs, lending healing aid to forces of the Horde, and trying to find an apprentice to pass his knowledge on to. Also trying to decide if he should leave Sanctuary for The Grim.

I'm not really RPing any of my other alts, but they are floating around in limbo waiting for me to find an interest in playing them again. But in short.

Anetti Caballa <Shadows> - Hasn't been seen since Richard Foghide passed away, currently a recluse in his laboratory.

Matthias Reiter - I plan on xferring him back to forsaken as he should have always been. Currently doing death stalker junk.

Kirsten Clayton - Doing detective junk.

Raitis Yakut - TWENTY-THIRD OF HIS NA- doing nothing interesting.

Zanas    20

((Please note this is all from an IC perspective))

Zanas Autumnvale <Borrowed Time> - Currently on the fence between hunting down and murdering Alliance members that he has deemed worthy of death or staying true to his neutrality. His next actions hinge strongly on what information he is given. He is highly conflicted with his opinion of "Twilight Empire" as with the actions of a Death Knight formerly under their banner and his knowledge of the "sisters" torturing Syreena he is having a hard time believing any of them to truly follow what they preach. He is likely to fully cast his lot in with the Horde as to him the Horde at least tend to proudly display what they are or may be. The Alliance begin to appear as though they offer the cloak of peace in one hand and a dagger in the other.

He has additionally decided that all members of "Eternal Aegis" are now persona non grata along with anyone doing business with them.

Abendicus <none> - Still being creepy and staring at people. Lilliana has poked into his mind enough to shake loose some communication memories.

Garrett Harvestcrest <none> - Dark plans lay ahead for the vindictive ex-privateer.

I don't really play any of my Alliance characters currently so most of them can be considered as being otherwise busy with background things.

((Oh wow, this is cool! Just discovered))

Lilliana <The Grim> - one of Khorvis’s Dreadweavers (He’s the High Inquisitor guy). Continues to help recruit for the Grim. Briefly was involved in Skylah’s torture, but more on an emotional level which seem to suite a mind controlling/empathic type of priest. Involved in Syreena’s return and the political drama that ensued regarding Sanctuary and even the Alliance. She does try to keep tensions between the Grim and Sanctuary in check, but it’s almost impossible with Kex’ti’s arrogance and Julilee’s stubbornness. Of course her ulterior motives don’t always help (i.e. use Kex’ti). Her views of the Alliance, of course, remain unchanged. In that she will help create whatever death or political drama that she can. The bartender, Tahzani took her out on a borrowed motorcycle. She likes it when there are a lot of male trolls around.

Kerala    59

Kerala Windchaser (tauren druid) had a run-in with a demon-impersonating-Konro a little while back. While everyone says he was a demon, Kerala's magic identified him as really Konro. She is searching for another druid to test a theory regarding identification while shifted. This druid should ideally be knowledgeable about druidic lore and the Emerald Dream/Nightmare, and CAN BE ALLIANCE or horde. PST, FroggyCows#1399.

edit: This isn't meant to be exclusive- if we can get a group of druids together, that would be even better!!

edit again: I got Rhuune and Lohd to help further the RP some, thanks guys!

Tirien    19

Tirien Forewell stubbornly seeks items of power his father left throughout the world to destroy, seeing it as a legacy he does not want to inherit and definitely something he doesn't want falling into the wrong hands.

--- Current whereabouts unknown, though he's known to have ties to Siane.

Lohd Runetotem has completed his ritual Hunts on Draenor and now looks for new purpose and direction. He's chosen to put his efforts toward hunting the growing demonic presence on Azeroth, whatever those efforts may be.

--- Current whereabouts are Orgrimmar/Kalimdor with occasional presence at Sanctuary's Garrison. Favors Mt. Hyjal.

((polartech#1248 for btag, or PM me here on Tirien.))

Kerala    59

Just letting everyone know, I'll be coming back to the game but I've been dealing with RL for a while now. I'm a little lost on current events so I might need some help reintegrating.

Kerala... not sure about her yet. I think ICly she's not been gone just... maybe aloof as usual?

Aziris : Has been absent lately from everything including Grim meetings (she's a supplicant so that's ICly a bad thing). She'll need some updating IC on current events

I think those are the only characters that were really active in anything?

Kexti    42

Kex'ti: Continued artifact research and conspiracy investigation, considering returning to the monastery to complete his training, taking a breather after the Quorum events.

Tesonii: Revising old codex entries and arcane theory submissions.

Shokkra    17

Shokkra: Looking for ancient shit, training a kid, training a grown ass elf lady, hunting a proto-drake, searching for armour and weapon schematics, reading about demons, getting ready for a tourney.

Karthok: Moving through Grim trials, planning the assassination of Shaelie Brightwing, debating wether being burnt alive by a priest or beaten with a spiked flail is preferable.

Alakroz: Shadow Hunter-ing (probably)

Azilrog: Death Knight-ing

Kyrron: Breaking bones and enforcing.

Thalstan: Shaman-ing

Konro: Dead