Nikaa

New Expansion Already?

Naheal    11

This actually makes me angry. This means that the time that they were spending working on making 6.2 was being split between 6.2 and... this. Horrible, horrible design choice. Only thing that could make it better would be if 7.0 ends up being 6.3, but expanded.

Ranavos    10

Old news, Blizz said that they would pump out X-pacs more frequently when WoD showed a massive subscriber drop. Get used to this feeling, cause a new X-pac may be released every 1-2 years.

Bolvar or gtfo

Keraph    16

Ranny-poo has the right of it. Hopefully this is reflective of Blizzard's oft-promised but never delivered increase in expansion release cadence. An expansion every 1.5 years or so, with 2-3 patches each, should definitely help with the stale content issues that constantly plague the game.

Keraph    16

Give me a real demonic threat! Let me travel the Nether to worlds fighting the Legion, or worlds that the Legion controls! Let us take the fight to Argus, and think that we have a fighting chance at stopping the threat of Sargeras once and for all!

And then let us LOSE. Like REAL BAD, let us as the heroes get our asses thoroughly kicked all the way back to Azeroth, where we're forced to make our final stand pressed against the wall. I want an expansion where we don't roll through and save the day handily for the hundredth time! I WANT TO FEEL THE BITTER PAIN OF LOSS!

Syreena    59

I like most of it.

Not sure about the new class though...even though what we really need are more elves, more leather wearers, and more melee.....

Keraph    16

I think they're actually a Mail class based on some of the screenshots, which fills a gap in the "three classes per armor type" thing. A third new class being melee though, I'm a little less keen on.

At the same time I'm not going to pretend that I'm not a huge Demon Hunter fan or that my first character wasn't a night elf fury warrior with twin blades and the demon hunter mask face option, so I will unabashedly embrace this and do my best to think of how to differentiate from the ten thousand other night elf demon hunters that will be cropping up at the same time.