Sign in to follow this  
Kerala

Eclipse: Spirit Walk

Recommended Posts

[TABLE=width: 719]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: come come come ]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You wave at Kexti.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti bows before you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: Hoi...Anura, was it?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You nod at Kexti.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You smile at Kexti.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: I am[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti nods at you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: I am Kex'ti Dalendala.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: Thank you for your invitation.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt 's words come from the little elemental at her side.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti looks at Anuras Voice.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You wave at Alakroz.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz smiles at you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti looks at Alakroz.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz threatens Kexti with the wrath of doom.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti smirks slyly at Alakroz.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz grins wickedly at Kexti.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt leans against his staff and takes a draw from his jug.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt looks at Alakroz[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt loads his blowdart, just in case.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt starts to gesture, then grins.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Hello[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alakroz-Ravenholdt]: 'ello.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti looks at Corneilius-Lightninghoof.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof greets everyone warmly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti bows before Corneilius-Lightninghoof.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: Hoi, friend.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: Greetings to all.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz smiles at Corneilius-Lightninghoof.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [blackmane-TheVentureCo]: Hello, Sindoreli[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You greet Blackmane-TheVentureCo warmly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: I am Corneilius of the Thunderhoof Clan, I am honored to be invited to the event.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ttonka-TheVentureCo]: Greetings Shu'halo[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You smile at Ttonka-TheVentureCo.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt bows at the waist, a fist in an open palm. "Greetings. I am Kex'ti Dalendala of Sanctuary."[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz snickers at Kexti.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt removes his helm and lashes it to his belt. He leans against his staff.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: I have a feeling we will see many new faces. I know I will.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof nods at you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: The assistance is much appreciated.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ttonka-TheVentureCo]: of course.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo nods at you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [blackmane-TheVentureCo]: Anything for fellow Shu'halo[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: You have... quite the shorts there, troll.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz grins at you wickedly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alakroz-Ravenholdt]: Ig joo say so.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: I 'joo'![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: .. I guess we should sit and wait for the others?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alakroz-Ravenholdt]: Yes joo, donna make fun o mah accent.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo nods at Corneilius-Lightninghoof.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt looks up at the sun.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti nods.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Not all of us are adept at marking time.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [blackmane-TheVentureCo]: Here comes the Cheiftan[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti looks at Lilliana-TwistingNether.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You curtsey before Aovi-TheVentureCo.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Chieftain![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether lingers behind the main group. She looks back at Kex'ti.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo salutes Aovi-TheVentureCo with respect.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ttonka-TheVentureCo]: Aovi.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: It is good to meet you[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti nods at Lilliana-TwistingNether.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof greets Aovi-TheVentureCo warmly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo smiles at Aovi-TheVentureCo.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: Minister Uma is also running a bit late, he will be here soon.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt invites Lilliana into the circle.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You greet Ruuki-TwistingNether warmly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You smile at Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo greets you warmly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether can't remember the last time she'd been around so many other Tauren at once...[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether smiles at Ruuki-TwistingNether.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: Hoi, Alfirin, Darethy.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy-Ravenholdt smiles a little at Kex'ti "Greetings."[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Darethy-Ravenholdt]: "How have you been?"[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alfirin-Ravenholdt]: Good evening, Kexti. Everyone.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy-Ravenholdt moves to sit by the monk.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alfirin-Ravenholdt bows at the waist most respectfully.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: Reasonably well. Preparing for a trip.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt looks at the assembled tauren and smiles to himself.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy nods at Kexti.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether looks over her shoulder at Alakroz, giving him a nod in greeting.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Darethy-Ravenholdt]: "Where to?"[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether eyes Kexti up and down.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: Kun-Lai.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: I'm picking up some medical supplies for the garrison.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: The raid's depleted our reserves.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Welcome everyone.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti looks at you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo smiles at you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Darethy-Ravenholdt]: "Mount Neverest is quite beautiful....if you can actually make it to the top."[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy nods at Kexti.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alakroz-Ravenholdt]: If ah woulda known der would be so much beef ah woulda brought mo steak sauce.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alfirin curtsies before you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether leans against Ruuki quietly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You frown with disappointment at Alakroz.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Be nice[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [blackmane-TheVentureCo]: I have this [Carafe of Moonwell Water], it has powerful healing propertys.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz grins at you wickedly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether supports her more slight friend with ease while resisting the urge to smack Alacroz.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo sniffs at Alakroz' comment[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti nods at Darethy.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: I have fond memories of that peak.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo greets Nyimsava-TheVentureCo warmly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You greet Nyimsava-TheVentureCo warmly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo greets Nyimsava-TheVentureCo warmly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You greet Nyimsava-TheVentureCo warmly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Weclome everyone![/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Darethy-Ravenholdt]: ".....Admittedly, when I go to Pandaria, it's usually for the ale more then the culture...but it's a beautiful land nonetheless."[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy nods at you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo greets you warmly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti chuckles at Darethy.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: We are gathered today for an important task[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof listens intently to you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti nods at you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt offers Ruuki a bottle of steak sauce.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether looks at you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: [[Anura is accompanied by 4 other tauren of the Skytotem tribe. THEY ARE NOT ACTUALLY HERE. Emotes to them must be typed out. They are: seer Lomani, druid Kerala, sunwalker Coqui, and monk Chanchu.]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: [[You will see emotes from these invisible healers as they assist Anura with the ceremony. Anura has a tiny elemental with her- anything you see Anura say is actually from this elemental (she is deaf and does not speak).]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo eyes Alakroz[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether gives Alakroz a look. Not just any look, but a look of warning.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt shrugs and takes a couple gulps.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt frowns with disgust at Alakroz.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz grins wickedly at Kexti.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: A high wall of stretched hide has been erected to surround the sacred circle. The only opening is to the east between a totem and a guild banner for the <Horns of Shuhalo>. It is currently closed.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Please follow me.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy-Ravenholdt thinks Alakroz will find electrocution enjoyable compared to whatever Ruuki will do to him.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: This lodge is temporary, constructed over one of our sacred places.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Please do not disturb the stones when you enter.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo nods at you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You ask everyone to wait.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Please enter one at a time. Follow the person in front of you, and stand next to them in a circle. When everyone is inside, we will be seated.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether goes back to learning against Ruuki as she watches and listens....waiting for further instruction to enter.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You look at Blackmane-TheVentureCo.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alfirin-Ravenholdt nods quietly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether gets behind Ruuki.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You beckon Corneilius-Lightninghoof over.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Coqui rubs Corneilius's face with a smudge stick, painting a black line across the forehead, and another from one cheek to the other across the nose. She hands Corneilius a small drum.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: [[Please begin a slow rhythmic drumming. Walk all the way around the circle to stand back near the entrance.]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Coqui rubs Aovi's face with a smudge stick, painting a black line across the forehead, and another from one cheek to the other across the nose. She hands Aovi a small drum.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: [[Please add your drumbeats to to the rhythm as you follow the others to your place in the circle.]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Coqui rubs Ttonka's face with a smudge stick, painting a black line across the forehead, and another from one cheek to the other across the nose. She hands Ttonka a small drum.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Ttonka-TheVentureCo]: [[Please add your drumbeats to to the rhythm as you follow the others to your place in the circle.]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Coqui rubs Blackmane's face with a smudge stick, painting a black line across the forehead, and another from one cheek to the other across the nose. She hands Blackmane a small drum.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [blackmane-TheVentureCo]: [[Please add your drumbeats to to the rhythm as you follow the others to your place in the circle.]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: inside rocks please]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Coqui rubs Heartbrakers's face with a smudge stick, painting a black line across the forehead, and another from one cheek to the other across the nose. She hands Heartbrakers a small drum.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alfirin-Ravenholdt squeezes Darrethy's hand lightly and beckons him into the line.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo begins to beat on the drum[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo]: [[Please add your drumbeats to to the rhythm as you follow the others to your place in the circle.]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether whispers harshly, "No cutting!"[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether can't help but feel a bit out of place among all these Shamans. She's a killer, not a healer of any sort. Still... she wants to pay her respect.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Coqui rubs Umathyor's face with a smudge stick, painting a black line across the forehead, and another from one cheek to the other across the nose. She hands Umathyor a small drum.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [umathyor-TheVentureCo]: [[Please add your drumbeats to to the rhythm as you follow the others to your place in the circle.]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether glares angrily at Darethy.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy-Ravenholdt moves behind Alfirin, but then frowns...he's wearing a mask.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Coqui rubs Nyimsava's face with a smudge stick, painting a black line across the forehead, and another from one cheek to the other across the nose. She hands Nyimsava a small drum.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Nyimsava-TheVentureCo]: [[Please add your drumbeats to to the rhythm as you follow the others to your place in the circle.]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Nyimsava-TheVentureCo thanks you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You smile at Nyimsava-TheVentureCo.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Chanchu hands Alfirin a hide-covered rattle. She paints two lines on Alfirin's face: on the forehead, and across the nose from cheek to cheek.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether eyes Kexti up and down.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alfirin curtsies.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Chanchu hands Darethy a hide-covered rattle. She paints two lines on Darethy's skull mask: on the forehead, and across the nose from cheek to cheek.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti smiles at Lilliana-TwistingNether.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Chanchu hands Lilliana a hide-covered rattle. She paints two lines on Lilliana's face: on the forehead, and across the nose from cheek to cheek.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether looks at you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo slowly bangs the drum in line wit hthe others[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof drums slowly.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Chanchu hands Kexti a hide-covered rattle. She paints two lines on Kexti's face: on the forehead, and across the nose from cheek to cheek.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti nods at you.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Coqui rubs Ruuki's face with a smudge stick, painting a black line across the forehead, and another from one cheek to the other across the nose. She hands Ruuki a small drum.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Ruuki-TwistingNether]: [[Please add your drumbeats to to the rhythm as you follow the others to your place in the circle.]][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Chanchu hands Alakroz a hide-covered rattle. She paints two lines on Alakroz's face: on the forehead, and across the nose from cheek to cheek.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether stands all solemn like.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: As you enter, you see that the wall surrounding the sacred circle is actually a tent. Four temporary poles stand in the center supporting a solid hide ceiling with no smoke hole.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Nestled between the four poles is a brazier beneath a large empty clay pot. Nearby are several clay jars filled with water.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether is hesitant at first, then slowly adds her drumbeats to the already existing rhythm.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Scattered around are pots with smoldering herbs giving off various incenses already. The air is thick and hazy. Fresh herb leaves litter the floor and stepping on them releases their soothing scents as well.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt surveys the gathering, smiling[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Lomani steps inside the lodge. She is carrying an earthenware bowl inside a basket. Red-hot stones are glowing inside, illuminating her painted face. Coqui and Chanchu follow her in, as well as Kerala.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt shakes his rattle as best as he can.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Kerala closes and secures the flap.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: The ONLY light inside the lodge now comes from the smoldering coals in the brazier, and the red-hot glowing rocks carried by the skytotem seer. It is very dark in here.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt gets into voodoo position and rattles his rattler better than anyone has ever rattled before.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt gestures to Coqui, who beats her drum four times in quick succession.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo beats his [Drums of Forgotten Kings][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: ALL TAUREN echo Coqui, beating their drums four times in awesome harmony. Then they cease, and the lodge falls completely silent.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[TABLE=width: 719]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Please sit.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura- Ravenholdt \ The druid chieftain picks up a bundle of sacred herbs and approaches Lomani.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether glances at the others in the near silence, and settles herself down into a seat.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alfirin-Ravenholdt rests her rattle quietly over her lap.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof looks around.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: The Sweat Lodge is a place of spiritual refuge and mental and physical healing,

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: a place to get answers and guidance by asking spiritual entities, totem helpers, and Earth Mother for the needed wisdom and power.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Here, we can repair damage done to spirits, minds and bodies.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo listens intentlly

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Kerala brushes the glowing stones held by Lomani, ensuring they have no soot on them from the sacred fire where they were heated.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Today, we aim to locate the spirit of a fallen Brother, Konro Stormreaver. His spirit is torn and cannot return to our Mother. He cannot find rest.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo brushes a tear from his eye

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether eyes you up and down.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Help me, Brothers and Sisters.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether listens with a deep sense of remorse and regret.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy-Ravenholdt recalls the last time he spoke with the Ghost of Konro, he wanted to abuse his spectral powers to see another Tauren woman undressed...he hopes not all Tauren ancestors are that way, or this will be more awkward then it already is.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Walk with me in the spirit realm, and we will find Konro. We will bring him home. Please bow your heads for opening prayer.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt stops rattling and actually listens.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti looks at Lilliana-TwistingNether.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You eye Alakroz up and down.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Coqui begins a very soft rumbling on her drum, her head bowed.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo bows his head

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo bows her head.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alfirin-Ravenholdt bows her head and closes her eyes gently.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt bows his head.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether bows her head.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo grimaces as he steels his respolve for the freat task ahead

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether lowers her head, although with a dark narrowing of eyes before she does so...not htat anyone can see so, there's not enough light.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt closes his eyes and nods his head.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Lomani uses tongs to transfer one glowing stone from her insulated vessel to the heated clay bowl above the coals. She sets the stone on the western side.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Earth Mother, Loving One, We search for you along this Path you have set us on.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Lomani sets a stone at the northern section of the bowl.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo matches coqui's beat

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Earth Mother, above, below, and all around, we thank you for this world. We thank you for our own existence. We ask only for your blessing and for your instruction.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ The silver seer places a glowing rock at the easternmost position in the bowl.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Earth Mother, Sacred One, put our feet on the holy Path that leads back to you, and give us the strength and the will to lead ourselves and our children past the darkness we have entered.Teach us to heal ourselves, to heal each other and to heal the world

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Lomani completes the circle of stones with the last one set tn the south.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Let us begin this very day, this very hour, the great healing to come.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Let us walk the Path in Peace.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Lomani fills in the empty space now with the rest of the hot stones.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt whispers back to Lilliana.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt smiles at everyone.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: During the purification of one's spirit inside a sweat lodge, all sense of race and religion is set aside. In the Mother's eyes, we are all the same, we are one. Each of us has the ability to sit with the Creator herself.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Healing begins here for disease: physical, emotional, directional and spiritual. As you assist me in this journey, we all also assist you. Let us share your burdens. Leave here at peace. Calmer. Stronger.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt Coqui pounds the drum four times fast.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt literally bites his tongue to stop from going on a rant about blood gods.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Every tauren beats their drum loudly four times in a synchronized echo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[TABLE=width: 719]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof beats his drum!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt Lomani picks up a jar and pours water over the hot stones. Thick steams billows up with a loud hiss and disperses heat and moisture through the already heavy air inside the lodge.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Nyimsava-TheVentureCo mirrors the drum beat.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether follows with the drumbeats.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo drums (Bom) (Bom) (Bom) (Bom)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You smile at Blackmane-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: For four days, the Skytotem have cleansed this sacred space in preparation. You each have also been prepared. The soot on your faces is black, the color of death. Spirits cannot see you- you are hidden.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt goes back to rattling like no one has rattled before, in proper witch doctor style.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: As the steam and temperature rises so do our senses. Messages and vision from the Spirit World are received through the group consciousness of the participants.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt glares at Lilliana.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: You are my anchor as I Walk. You are my voice. Walking is dangerous. It is easy to become lost. I will lead the journey, but you are my guides, as I am yours.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether tilts her head to the side.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo sniffs and wipes another tear away

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: As we go around the circle, briefly tell who you are, where you are from, and what is your tribe, so the Spirit People, and all here can acknowledge you.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo comforts Umathyor-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo closes his eyes as the steam sears his face

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt hands something to Coqui. It is a long horn, stuffed with a bundle of herbs. It smells of alcohol. The sunwalker sets it on her leg and begins a soft rolling on the drum again.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ The black sunwalker shouts “I am Coqui! I was born in the mountains of Stonetalon and I am a sunwalker. The Skytotem tribe calls me Sister. I will be a voice for Anura in the spirit world. I will guide her along the path and safely back home again.”

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Coqui nods to Chanchu for her turn.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Chanchu sits up straight and takes the horn from Coqui's lap, since she's busy drumming.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ The monk declares “I am Chanchu Mistdance! I am a nomad of everywhere and I am trained by the pandaren as a monk. The Skytotem tribe calls me Sister. I will be a voice for Anura in the spirit world. I will guide her as she walks and lead her home."

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Chanchu nods to Corneilius to speak next, and passes the horn.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You look at Corneilius-Lightninghoof.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof takes the horn from Chanchu, nodding respectfully.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: I am Corneilius of Mulgore and I hail from the Thunderhoof Clan!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: I am Aovi Moonwatcher, also of Thunderhoof Clan, I was born in Stonetalon.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof passes the horn to Aovi

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo passes the horn to Ttonka with a nod

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo nods at Ttonka-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You look at Ttonka-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo takes the horn

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ttonka-TheVentureCo]: I am Ttonka. Child of the EarthMother. I am Thunderhoof.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo passes the horn to Blackmane

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [blackmane-TheVentureCo]: I am Munnin Blackmane, I was raised in the planes where the Ruins of Taurajo are. I have joined the Thunderhoof Clan to restore honor to the Tauren who lost at Taurajo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo passes the Horn to the left.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo carefully takes the horn from Blackmane.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo]: I am Tabalta Ironhoof, warrior of the Thunderhoof Clan. Born in Thunder Bluff, I am the daughter of Umathyor Ironhoof.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Herbs and incense smoke should be working to make everyone feel vaguely loose and serene. It's still almost completely dark, but it no longer seems to matter. The background drumming reverberates in more than just ears- it thrums throughout the body.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo passes the horn to her father.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo takes the horn

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof smiles.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [umathyor-TheVentureCo]: I am Umathyor Ironhoof. Proud warrior and Minister of the thunderhoof Clan. I come from the land of a thousand needles.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo passes the horn to Nyimsava

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Coqui continues the low rumbling background drumming.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Nyimsava-TheVentureCo smiles at Umathyor-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt looks at Alfirin, Lilliana, and Darethy, wondering what they'll have to say.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti nods at Gorrach-EmeraldDream.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo greets Gorrach-EmeraldDream warmly.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Gorrach-EmeraldDream waves.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether has to think of what she'll say, given her rather... troublesome past.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Nyimsava-TheVentureCo]: I am Nyimsava. I spent much of my youth in the jungle of Feralas. I now call Thunderhoof Clan my home.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti nods at Gorrach-EmeraldDream.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Nyimsava-TheVentureCo passes the horn to Alfirin.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alfirin-Ravenholdt nods thankfully towards Nyimsava and takes the horn.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alfirin-Ravenholdt]: I am Alfirin Lightblade, born to the golden woods of Eversong, priestess, confessor and sister to the Argent Dawn.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alfirin-Ravenholdt deems it enough, and passes the horn over to Darrethy.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Darethy-Ravenholdt]: "I am Darrethy Voidblade, champion of the Dark Lady and born in the wilds of Hillsbrad, I belong heart and soul to Lordaeron."

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You look at Darethy.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy-Ravenholdt hands it over to Lilliana.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Those who knew Konro might recognize the horn as his as it is being passed around.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether takes the horn carefully from Darrethy. She frowns and presents herself like the others have, "I'm Lilliana Bloodshine, Harbringer and Dreadweaver of the Grim. My tribe was once Sandfury, but I only claim Grim now." She hands hte horn over to Kex'ti.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt gingerly takes the horn, and considers it.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: I am Kex'ti Dalendala, of Kun-Lai. A healer by trade.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt hands the horn to Ruuki.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether takes the horn gently.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt rubs a hoof in the dirt, crunching herbs. She loves this smell.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ruuki-TwistingNether]: I am Ruuki, Dreadweaver of the Grim. The plains of Mulgore is where I was born.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether hands the horn over to Alakroz.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alakroz-Ravenholdt]: 'ello, ah'm Alakroz an ah'm an alcoholic an fohma priest o 'akkar a da Gurubashi Tribe in Strangeltorn.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt lobs the horn over to [Kerala].

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Kerala looks at those assembled. “I am Kerala Winchaser! I am from Desolace and I am a druid. The Skyotem tribe calls me Chief and Sister. I am Chieftain of the Horns of Shu'halo. I will be Anura's voice in the spirit world. I will lead her as she Walks”

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alfirin smiles at Krumtall-EmeraldDream.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt looks to Lomani. The seer says “I am Lomani Greydawn! I am from here, and I am a seer. The Skytotem tribe calls me Sister. I will be a voice in the spirit world for Anura. I will guide her safely on the path and back again.”

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt pats the spot inside the sweat lodge for Chepwa to sit.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You beckon Chepwa over.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Chepwa-Ravenholdt gives her wolf a low whistle. He trots a little bit away from the crowd.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You blink at Chepwa.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Chepwa peers at you searchingly.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt hands Chepwa a horn and whispers to her.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti looks at Chepwa.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Chepwa-Ravenholdt looks around uncomfortably.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Chepwa-Ravenholdt]: say who you are, where you are from, your tribe, and that you will help guide Anura]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Chepwa-Ravenholdt]: I am Chepwa, Thunderhorn. From Desolace. I will aid you, Anura.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You nod at Chepwa.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Chepwa-Ravenholdt]: pass horn back :P]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Chepwa-Ravenholdt looks at the horn for a moment, and hands it back to the shaman.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You thank Chepwa.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt gestures to Coqui. The sunwalker ends her rumbling drumming to beat rapidly four times on her instrument.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: All tauren present pound their drums four times.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[TABLE=width: 719]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether strikes her drum four times as requested.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof bangs his drum loudly again with the others!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo drums (Bom) (Bom) (Bom) (Bom)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Chepwa-Ravenholdt beats a small drum quietly, four times as well.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: And I am Anura Skysong! I am from the coasts, and I am a shaman. The Skytotem tribe calls me Sister. I will send my spirit forth to search for Konro Stormreaver, a departed Brother and a friend.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: His soul is torn and wandering. I will Walk where you guide me so that we may find him and heal him. We will help him find eternal peace in the arms of the Earth Mother, together. We will bring him safely home.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Lomani pours water from another jar over the scorching hot rocks. Steam gushes upwards. It is -very- hot and misty now inside the lodge.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt gestures and Coqui takes up a rhythmic drumbeat now. LOUD-soft, LOUD-soft, LOUD-soft. She and the other Skytotem healers begin swaying front to back in time with the beat. Anura closes her eyes, swaying where she stands.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Everyone should feel the heart-beat drumming and begin swaying as they feel the need well up within them to move with it.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alfirin-Ravenholdt takes in a deep breath, and in went the scents of herbs through her nostrils. She swayed, her instrument rattling at her knee quietly.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether sways appropriately to the drumming.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt rattles his rattle to the swaying motions of the collective.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt sways like only a witch doctor can in booty shorts.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy-Ravenholdt does it because everyone else does it, but even performing the gesture makes him want to pitch himself over the side of the mesa.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof closes his eyes and moves slowly in rhythym.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt drops a totem to the ground. [Void totem- it weakens the barrier between this world and the spiritual one.]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether sways gently where she sits, eyes closed. So much of her past as a tribal member had been pushed aside, but it all came back to her.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: [[Those who would like to participate, /roll! If you see a vision, it is your duty to share it and guide us!]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: I need 8, i'll use the highest]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti rolls 90 (1-100)

Darethy rolls 85 (1-100)

Aovi rolls 81 (1-100)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715]Corneilius rolls 66 (1-100)

Alfirin rolls 64 (1-100)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Heartbrakers rolls 55 (1-100)

Ruuki rolls 54 (1-100)

Chepwa rolls 46 (1-100)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz rolls 43 (1-100)

Blackmane rolls 38 (1-100)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana rolls 19 (1-100)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor rolls 1 (1-100)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo clearly sees nothing

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt clutches Konro's horn, now trancelike.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Chepwa-Ravenholdt tries following along with the others, but she's a bit awkward and confused.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: You can suddenly see a world in varying depths of shadows. The others, like you, are merely smudges, barely here, but the shaman Anura is a bright shining spot in your vision. We are standing knee-deep in swampy water.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo thinks that is a strange totem and raises a eyebrow

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: I see...darkness. And brackish water.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether is given no vision......and she takes this with little surprise. She sits quietly and listens to what has been brought before Kex'ti. Now in that...she may be a bit surprised.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: An owl suddenly flies with great speed at you. It's silent wings brush your face as it glides silently through the sagging trees. Where the owl flew away, you can see the barest hint of a path glowing.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: Ah!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof raises his eyebrow inquisitively at Kexti.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt cowers. "There was a bird of some sort. I can see its passage in the dark"

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt offers Chepwa some steak sauce, completely ignoring the elf. who sucks.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [umathyor-TheVentureCo]: ask what kind of bird]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Chepwa blinks at Alakroz.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [umathyor-TheVentureCo]: What kind of bird did you see?

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ruuki-TwistingNether] whispers: ((I'm very, very lost. I think Ruuki rolled high enough to have a vision but I don't know what you're wanting))

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Ruuki-TwistingNether]: there are 8. one at a time . i'll annouce who should be seeing one, so everyone knows and can be patient on slow typers :)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: An owl...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: I think...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [umathyor-TheVentureCo]: An owl represents virtue, but it is also synonymous with death and darkness. please share]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ruuki-TwistingNether] whispers: ((oohhh, ok))

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo disaproves of steak sauce.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [umathyor-TheVentureCo]: An owl can be a sign of virtue. But we must take care as it can also represent death and darkness

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether nods at Umathyor-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: This...is a disturbing place.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: Come spirits. Show me what you must.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [blackmane-TheVentureCo]: can you see where the owl whent?

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy-Ravenholdt feels like this is an amature tarot card reading.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt picks up some moss off the ground and eats it.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Your voices thunder in the spirit world for all to hear. Though you should be invisible to most spirits you encounter including yourselves, Anura can see you all quite clearly.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt points off in the distance.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt walks in the spirit world, leading everyone out of the marshlands in the direction indicated by Kexti and the owl spirit animal.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Darethy-Ravenholdt]: You see a world in varying depths of shadows. The others, like you, are merely smudges, barely here, but the shaman Anura is a bright shining spot in your vision. We are in the midst of a battlefield, shadowy combatants fighting all around.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz ponders the situation.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: for those confused, it's a spirit walk, visions are coming in order one at a time to individuals, please be patient :) ]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Darethy-Ravenholdt]: "I see....darkness, deep and seething, boiling in barely visible shadows on the edge of my sight...."

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt 's spirit totem is totally still down on the ground doing it's thingy.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Darethy-Ravenholdt]: Oddly, you notice the shuffling of a black and white creature weaving through the melee. A badger is weaving safely between the army on a faintly sparkling trail of sorts.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Darethy-Ravenholdt]: "Fire, smoke, the sound of steel on steel, all the signs of war...."

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt nods like that's where Konro would spend his afterlife.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Chepwa-Ravenholdt looks more uncomfortable with the descriptions of visions.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Darethy-Ravenholdt]: "Something doesn't belong, an animal somehow survives in the fire and death, a.....badger....moving along a glowing trail..."

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Nyimsava-TheVentureCo]: A badger means persistence and victory over opponents. Please share]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof listens intently to Darethy.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether frowns unhappily.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Nyimsava-TheVentureCo]: A badger means persistence and victory over opponenents...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt resists the urge to do more emotes.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether listens quietly.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy-Ravenholdt thinks it's rather easy to gain victory when your opponents are women and children, but doesn't voice it.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Darethy-Ravenholdt]: we should probably follow it. point the way ]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy-Ravenholdt moves along in the vison, leading them through a safe path the badger is weaving through the battlefield.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt obeys Darethy and weaves through the eery battle ground after the badger spirit, pulling the group with her.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: aovi's turn..]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: You see a world in varying depths of shadows. The others, like you, are merely smudges, barely here, but the shaman Anura is a bright shining spot in your vision. We are in a comfortable field.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: got it

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: There are two shadows, like lovers enjoying a private picnic. In a glittering stream nearby, an slick otter jumps and slices through the water playfully. It slowly gets washed downstream as it frolicks.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: Shades....shadows.....like a fog

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: Anura like a light

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: a safe field, warm

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: Two shadows, like lovers sharing a moment

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: A stream...a slick otter plays and jumps

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: it slowly floats downstream as it frolicks...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Ttonka-TheVentureCo]: An otter represents femininity, trust, and loyalty. It symbolizes happiness, good fortune, and enjoyment with a loved one. please share]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo speaks as if half asleep..

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: Ttonka will say it's meaning. then please show us it went that'a way :P ]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Chepwa peers at Aovi-TheVentureCo searchingly.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ttonka-TheVentureCo]: An otter represents femininity, trust, and ;oyalty......

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo 's mane softly drips with sweat

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ttonka-TheVentureCo]: It symbolizes happiness, good fortune, enjoyment with a loved one.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt starts scratching at impossible spots to reach on his back.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo] whispers: clarify what i need to say?

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether listens, briefly wondering who that could be, though she has her guess.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: let us the otter went a certain direction. you are telling anura where to take us]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo] whispers: ok, at my choosing?

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: yep anywhere]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: we're spirits!]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: The otter climbs on to the bank...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: scurries through tall marsh grasses

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: headed to a forest.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo points.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt follows the trail of the spirit otter. She pulls Aovi and the others along with her.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alfirin-Ravenholdt 's head nods a few times over, moisture soaking her face and hair.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: next vision, corneilius!]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: You see a world in varying depths of shadows. The others, like you, are merely smudges, barely here, but the shaman Anura is a bright shining spot in your vision. We stand in a desolate wasteland surrounded by snow, dark crevices and jagged ice.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt applies some salve to his armpits.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: Shadows.. a very ... a very dark place.. and cold..

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: Snow and ice.. and shadows... but Anura is there..

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: Again, you see two figures. One is laying prone with the larger one crouched over it in a posture of grief and sorrow. A flock of white bats erupt from a crack in the ground, flying in a spiral upwards, flashing pale reflected light.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: Two.. Two... beings.. I can't tell what they are.. One is standing over the other..

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: Bats.. White bats from a crack in ground!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo rubs his knee

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [blackmane-TheVentureCo]: Bats represent death and rebirth. They symbolize the need to let go, to leave old things behind because they don't suit the current way of life. Please share.]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: The one standing over the other seems very sad...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [blackmane-TheVentureCo]: Bats mean death and rebirth....

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Corneilius-Lightninghoof]: show anura they went straight up so she can guide us that way please]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo barley notices the sweat, running down in streams.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [blackmane-TheVentureCo]: they symboliza the need to let go, to leave old things behind...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [blackmane-TheVentureCo]: it dosnt suit the current way of life.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Corneilius-Lightninthoof]: Anura they whnt strait up, guide us there.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof looks up.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt nods to Corneilius and gestures. She begins floating upward, dragging everyone upwards with her to follow the bat spirits.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: #5/8 alfirin!]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Alfirin-Ravenholdt]: You see a world in varying depths of shadows. The others, like you, are merely smudges, barely here, but the shaman Anura is a bright shining spot in your vision. We are atop a hill with gently waving shadowgrass.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alfirin-Ravenholdt]: Here here!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alfirin-Ravenholdt]: Atop a hill, there's shadowgrass... we are shadows... but Anura, whereas all is darkness about us, she is light and guidance.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Alfirin-Ravenholdt]: You can make out a shape in the shadowy mass not far away. A giant hand, maybe? You almost step on what you thought was a rock. It is a tiny armadillo shuffling along. It coils up and rolls down the hill. The flattened grasses of it's passage shine.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alfirin-Ravenholdt]: ...Do you see? That shadow's shape... a giant hand? But watch your step - that is no rock beneath us... an armadillo, it rolls down the hill. The grasses... they shine where the armadillo goes...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: An armadillo represents method. Slow and steady. It may signify isolating yourself, and making it difficult for others to reach you. please share]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: An armidillo...method. Slow and steady, possibly isolating oneself.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Alfirin-Ravenholdt]: please point which way the armadillo went]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo looks at Alfirin.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alfirin-Ravenholdt] whispers: ((wait, where did it go? xD ))

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Alfirin-Ravenholdt]: down the hill]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alfirin-Ravenholdt]: It is rolling downhill... Watch your step.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Chepwa looks at Umathyor-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt laughs and runs down the hill where Alfirin saw the the armadillo spirit guide rolling away.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: 6/8 Ruuki...]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Ruuki-TwistingNether]: You see a world in varying depths of shadows. The others, like you, are merely smudges, barely here, but the shaman Anura is a bright shining spot in your vision. We are in a wooded glade, the ground dappled in shadows.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof wipes his brow of sweat, panting lightly from the heat.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ruuki-TwistingNether]: It's... shadows. A lot of shadows, but they're all different depths, with several smudges. I think... we're the smudges, but Anura, she's bright, so bright. It looks like a wooded glade, with shadows all over the ground.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Ruuki-TwistingNether]: A wild canine trots around a tree and freezes, seeing you. It crouches, teeth bared and growling at Anura. Then it lopes off through the trees and into a cavern. It's hard to tell if it might have been a dog, or maybe a coyote. It's tracks glow faintly.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ruuki-TwistingNether]: There! A wild... coyote, maybe? It's frozen in place just long enough to growl at Anura.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: A coyote represents deception, mistakes and weakness, while a dog normally indicates guidance and trust- something long forgotten or ignored rekindling. A growling dog, though, reveals inner conflict. Please share]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ruuki-TwistingNether]: It's running now, away and through the trees. The trail, it's glowing, and it's leading to a cavern.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo looks at Suhkha-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Suhkha-TheVentureCo smiles at Umathyor-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: A coyote....it shows deception, mistakes and weakness....while like....a dog is usually guidance and trust and stuff....something long forgotten or ignore...maybe rekindling. A growling dog *she bears her fangs* reveal inner conflict.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Whazat-TwistingNether]: is whazat related to the monster mash at all, or at least would know about wolves?]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo nods.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt weaves through the trees after the shadowy canine. She steps into a cavern leading Ruuki and the rest into its dark depths.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Whazat-TwistingNether] whispers: ((He knows little, he knows that theres an old god or something doing stuff, he knows about the worg spirit mainly cause of what happened to Bramm

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Whazat-TwistingNether]: mmkay then. is it ok if i skip you and go back to a taurenfor animal meaning? I've been trying to include everyone]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Whazat-TwistingNether] whispers: Go for it!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: 7/8 Heart...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo]: You see a world in varying depths of shadows. The others, like you, are merely smudges, barely here, but the shaman Anura is a bright shining spot in your vision. We are standing in a dark stone cave.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo jumps with a start and then relaxes again. He wipes another tear from his eye

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo comforts Umathyor-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt takes out a banana from his bag and gobbles it down, making it feel more like home.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo]: I see.. more shadows. We are all merely blurrs amongst the brightness Anura radiates... We are all standing together in a cave of dark stones..

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo]: A giant crystal glows violet in the center, as bright as Anura, throwing light on everything. Inside, you can see shadows. One is a black and seething wolf with glowing red eyes. The other is lighter and formless. Tattered. They are both trapped.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo]: .. in the center of this cave, a large violet crystal shines with the same glow as Anura, lighting the dark... Shadows are everywhere. One is the form of a wolf.. It's eyes are glowing bright red.. Another figure is lighter, but shapeless..

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo]: They are both... trapped

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: A wolf normally represents intelligence, loyalty, leadership and pride. This one, however, is definitely malicious. It is hostility and aggression. It represents an uncontrollable force or situation. please share]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: A wolfoften means intelligence, loyalty, leadership and pride.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether can see where the pride aspect of it would come in...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: This one is malicious, however. Hositility and aggression.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Aovi-TheVentureCo]: The meaning changes to an uncontrollable force or situation.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt throws the banana peel near the tent flap for a tauren to slip on.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo thanks Heartbrakers

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo nods at Umathyor-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt sighs. Aovi and the others watch as she circles the crystal once, twice, three times. She brushes against the glowing purple gem like a moth attracted to a flame. There is no indication that she will stop anytime soon.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Everyone felt an attraction toward the bright light of Anura, but now also the crystal glowing as brightly as she. It pulls on you to remain there, like Anura had been pulling you along the path.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Ttonka-TheVentureCo]: [[back]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: chepwa, are you nice and drugged up and back yet?]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo feels the warmth of the light of Anura, like a moth to the flame.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether finds herself drawn to the crystal, almost more than Anura's light.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: we're almost done, this is the last part in the spirit world :) ]] then a quick closing prayer

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether covers her face with her hands.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo jumps and draws his weapons

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz looks at Umathyor-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo comforts Umathyor-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo whispers hoarsely, "...like oats..."

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt loads another dart into his blowgun, eyeing Umathyor

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo muffles a sob and wipes a tear from his eye

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof snickers quietly at Aovi.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Chepwa-Ravenholdt]: There is another faint glow, however. A strand is trailing back the way you came. It leads to Anura like a guiding string.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Chepwa-Ravenholdt] whispers: (( So what just copy that or modify that or what?

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo puts his face into his hands for a moment, and them wipes tears from both eyes

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] To [Chepwa-Ravenholdt]: copy if you like, or mod. your choice, just basically that]]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo comforts Umathyor-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo rests his head on Heartbrakers's shoulder

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo sips from the [Carafe of Moonwell Water]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Chepwa-Ravenholdt]: Another faint glow, there. A strand. It backtracks, into the previous direction. A guide to Anura.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt 's head bobs.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: You have the urge to grab it and return the way you came. The journey is done- there is no other place to travel. Time to go home.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether is drenched with sweat at this point, and she sees the strand. Without thinking, she reached for it.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt 's guide is slowly noticed by everyone.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: The cavern has no other exits, and no other spirit guides have appeared.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether tries to reach back for Anura, feeling that this was the end of the line, for now.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt gets unwillingly dragged away from the bright violet crystal containing Konro's spirit.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt is pulled far enough away....

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Bright light suddenly banishes the shadows of the spirit world.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo thinks if there is a way to purify the crystal

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo takes a deep breath and wipes away a final tear

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt stands blinking, a totem spilling harmonious light over everything. It reflects on the smoke and steam in the air, making everything shining.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo holds his hand over his eyes shielding it from the intence light

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ The heart-beat rhythm stops as Coqui pounds out four quick beats on the drum. It sounds and feels like colossal thundercracks.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti-Ravenholdt watches on.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: The tauren respond with four booming replies on their own drums.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[TABLE=width: 719]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt looks on with interest.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: Whoa....... *she cannot help but gasp very quietly*

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo pounds the drum

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether replies with the four drumbeats, eyes closed against the bright light.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof beats the drum once more!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt looks a bit shaken.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Lomani empties a last clay jar over the hot stones, no longer glowing. A rush of steam rises upwards anyway, stirring the air with the heat. Herbs and incense swirl, restoring serenity to confused minds.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo blinks

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Thank you, Brothers and Sisters.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt looks at each person gathered in the lodge here with her. She smiles.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo nods.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti nods at you.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: And you, Anura Skysong.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether sits there, opening her eyes finally and looking around. She's quiet, mulling over what they had seen.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Chepwa-Ravenholdt looks down to the ground before eye contact can be made.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Please bow your heads one last time, for our closing prayer. After, you are welcome to break the lodge seal and leave.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo kneels down.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo kneels down.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether bows her head low.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo kneels before you.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether kneels before Kexti.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo kneels down.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt and all the Skytotem healers bow their heads. Coqui rumbles quietly on the drum.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti kneels down.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo kneels before Umathyor-TheVentureCo.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof kneels down.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Rigpa kneels before you.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt bows his head.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof prays to the Gods.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: May An'she bring you new energy by day. May Mu'she softly restore you by night,

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: May the rain wash away your worries.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: May the breeze blow new strength into your being, May you walk gently through the world and know it's beauty

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy kneels down.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo thinks it will take a lot more than rain

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Alakroz-Ravenholdt almost makes a blood prayer. Almost.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: for all the days of your life.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo in moved by the words of

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Blackmane-TheVentureCo is moved by the words of Anura

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Coqui plays quick notes on her drum- SEVEN this time.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: All tauren echo the sunwalker with seven solid drumbeats of their own.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether echoes the drumbeats once more.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof plays the drum quickly.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo kneels down.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Kerala stands and bolts for the tent flap. She is a bird before anyone can blink and vanishes into the air.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Chanchu laughs at the druid. “Thank you folks, you can go now if you wish.”

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt \ Lomani adds “Walk with the Earth Mother, and go in peace.”

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo bows before you.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof bows down graciously.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo thanks you.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Heartbrakers-TheVentureCo bows before you.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Umathyor-TheVentureCo bows before you.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Rigpa bows down graciously.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Corneilius-Lightninghoof waves goodbye to you. Farewell!

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ttonka-TheVentureCo bows before you.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You thank everyone around you.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You salute Ttonka-TheVentureCo with respect.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy-Ravenholdt stands, looking around tiredly.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Aovi-TheVentureCo nods at Corneilius-Lightninghoof.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Kexti-Ravenholdt]: Farewell.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Kexti looks at Lilliana-TwistingNether.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt frowns, looking at the horn in her hands.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Trapped...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Alakroz-Ravenholdt]: Ah'm gonna go 'ave a swim if anyone wanna join me.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether doesn't look at Kex'ti as he leaves...she's looking at Anura.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Ruuki-TwistingNether isn't sure of what to do with herself at this point. She felt drained but weirdly calm... and it frustrated the hell out of her.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether glances quickly at Darrethy and then at Ruuki.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Darethy-Ravenholdt returns the glance to Lily, tired but awake.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether looks hesitant......but......she walks out of the tent.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You wave at Lilliana-TwistingNether.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether peers back in through the open flap.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You beckon Lilliana-TwistingNether over.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt steps out of the lodge.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: You look troubled, rather than calm and relaxed.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Did the herbs disagree with you?

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether shakes her head and replies quietly, "No, they fine." She pauses, "What are you doing with his soul now? And where'd it go, anyway?"

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt glances at the horn.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: It's trapped in some kind of jewel...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: We need to find it.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: Where?

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt hesitates, then looks... up. Because that's the direction Draenor is from Azeroth.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether follows the taurens gaze. She nods.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: Being trapped like that.....one of the worst things in the world. *she comments*

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: We will find him. The horn has been near him. All spirits recognize pieces of their home.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You nod at Lilliana-TwistingNether.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: For now I must rest. We will go after it tomorrow, in force.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: If I can help, I guess, let me know. *she sighs*

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: It is my aim to reunite body and soul -before- they bury his remains. He deserves peace.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [breygrah-Ravenholdt]: I hear something was going on.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You nod at Lilliana-TwistingNether.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You thank Lilliana-TwistingNether.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Breygrah-Ravenholdt tilts her head.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: You'll have my shadows.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You smile at Lilliana-TwistingNether.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Breygrah blinks.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [Anura-Ravenholdt]: Thank you. Please forgive me.... I have cleansing rituals to perfrom...

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] You smile at Breygrah.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Lilliana-TwistingNether turns to see Breygrah. She offers her a little type of smile as she shows up rather late to a ritual she'd likely have no interest in taking part it, considering.......

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] [breygrah-Ravenholdt]: What was... Going on here?

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 715] Anura-Ravenholdt goes back into the lodge, shutting the flap.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

((For those who were guessing at the meaning of the visions, they were meant to tell a story of Konro's life.

(1) Dustwallow Marsh- Death of Konro's tribe

(2) Battlefield- Konro's time in the army

(3) Random Field- Konro with his mate

(4) Northrend- The death of Konro's mate

(5) Nagrand- Konro's confusion/anger from the change after Garrosh's tyranny and defeat. His withdrawal.

(6) Woods- Konro rediscovering love in Breygrah, but his inner conflict has opened the way for the worg-spirit's possession of him.

(7) A cavern containing a soul shard- Konro's spirit is trapped within a gem, and the worg-spirit was successfully baited with it and captured as well...

Sorry Konro if I did any of that wrong.

It was supposed to be a bit vague, but I hope that clears up some confusion!))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:D

Like I mentioned in /raid, this was only maybe my fourth event ever scheduled in the history of ever. It was a bit different from the free-for-all type of things so far in the Eclipse storyline.

It really hard to tell if people enjoyed it, if they were bored out of their minds, etc.

I already realized a few things to change for future planning-

1) not going the individual route for visions, so people aren't so confused, and so it will feel more inclusive for everyone

2) Being more clear in what -exactly- is happening, to avoid confusion. Explaining more clearly to people what I would like them specifically to do in an organized event like that...

3) not use raid warnings (which I was asked after maybe 3 of those first blue bits :P)

4) if there is a certain rank or order- posting the thing fully so people know when it's safe to afk or zone out, and when it's coming up on their turn.

If you have other comments, suggestions, criticisms, advice... anything- please feel free to post here or PM me.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this