Kerala

Froggy Cows

Kerala    59

th_Keralafront.jpg th_Keralaside.jpg th_skeletonfront.jpg th_skeletonside.jpg

Skeletal tauren, or how Kerala might have looked

XK0btgkaw7LDUaDrBc6ie6oYr6PO2Ee_1Rir43oe

Kerala's Rescue

VaLoBuuwBUi6kQs8_OHNAGO5d4gaWZzHpKLWuGC7

Kerala. Started sideways on paper, then went ahead and did legs anyway- they're scrunched >.<

PT2VJEFlQM_KhkZ2g2eFjVi7hlesrW9gS_Ruv1c2

Lomani blessing Lake Stonebull before Great New Moon (I found my colored pencils!)

OB5OxIyYOudS9sUucu0O8ZJJHDJ0mK9M0Zn2IDd3

Agiga (Lomani) and Kerala as young girls.

Edited by Kerala

Kerala    59

I cheat a lot. I have a light box, but you can also just use a window. I can look at pictures and kind of copy them with a little bit of rearranging to get sort of what I want.

The young tauren twin sketch is absolutely ripped off from an actual picture from my wedding- I'm in Kerala's place and my twin is drawn in Agiga's spot.

Kerala    59

SHE'S FINALLY FINISHED!!!

Tah DAH!

zudQK2J9AHBAIdr93SRtMoXRghjEK_iMdlzCGYdI

Her armor and fur kind of hides it somewhat, but you should be able to see how boney she is- especially in her (lack of) thighs and the hollows of her face. That is the best fur I could do. I looked at google pictures for hours and I just don't know how people do it.

I <3 her.

Edited by Kerala

Kerala    59
I want to feed her!

I consider that 'mission accomplished'!

My hand is really achy after having to push so hard to get the dark armor done. The matching Lomani will have to wait a longer while than expected.

My plan... which may not happen... is to do a similar portrait of each of the 5 Skytotem healers that are mine, then cut them out and stick them together in a group of awesomeness, size differences and all. In my head, it looks epic and amazing. We'll see.

Kerala    59

Ancient stuff...

G15-gkJcJqc9Eq52-W5Y-vwXdcs2_rIQeX5VPIlt

Because Filora's new sketch reminded me of Aziris, my undead priest. This drawing is also totally ripped off from a photo of me.

63BSkXdnWHSTMQmNfzSMhuW-BS8ZYwf19550NTfM

Aziris and her hand-raised and -trained protodrake Greenshimmer. Proto-drake is traced.

qV9AQFr0O58uI4y1JkR59JTqE_oLXNhEgJgTSBGm

Aziris got Councillor's Robes! Freehand.

07aaHHx3szP8tqhXj0piA1lHxruFCNL1IR4HCCsq

A page from Aziris' journal. <3 Jubjub!

Edited by Kerala

Kerala    59

M0lqOj_wDwJMgGDDpTnGGMHfnTVP3htmu5xS1B7iEdtbJQ4tHe85cfT3Coy7qHAq9mvAhvhbssoeZKi7fKfx0AEknVJj5kC5k253oKkjT5F0OAO5P4UzPownMGYOLdHN81Df-QkKoILAgE3G0-yTEw0YnqVsyA8-xhIipsOToGpAGnAxCvNpwpOJkUV1wIkYrrnekYe-hZBRJ1MZR9kpP_5KHqJlwgwyOBaZUzBVlhi3C7lH42909PxQ7-lW7FOIZCpZ58QlICUdm4i0-2ggVqW-1aayfoP6jOZrlUsDSsYhmoUv26X80WR_69D2nAdb97IzYlcfJvPL0CN0osfGON2A6BtBEAxpA3CTBUCexv3nAPS1B4Fkk3evlQm79DLpLhx6G43RhJarhiGLFVygfpv2CYyJUOKK6UEGv5Twe5M71yKt5PiwS9OmvFfRVpJx4dumnF7oGsm9twpFN-9kXYMBPPh_zI_HsktNAFaE4hg7gaDPfgesrHB5tu7N4Mc5zF2NS8vxGC5ZDkl_ro_sj5DQShU9qggkU8CxGhFM9D0=w784-h896-no

So, I started writing the first story for the writing challenge, and Lilliana said good morning, and we got to talking about drawing... I kinda got sidetracked. This is a sketch of what Aziris' tattoos MIGHT look like. Probably not so big and bold in proportion to her limbs, but the placement is there.

Kerala    59

Lilli, I missed this comment but Aziris doesn't really have tattoos, that's just how I describe them. Those are full-body seams from major surgery (think autopsy-type full access), cut wavy and then sewn up with green embroidery thread and some embellishing.

This is what I drew today!

cG9h_YT_CujcjnimBiZmw6ovLTy4tZ7x6SRskNfbsydkf-XPjCS_eueWNzS9nknwF8-8di3gc9GqQNp7ItP9yKBu1RNseQnPymbdjhtrVD3LRwGi8BVIKql-0Wo-jh5hz3ZVaW4og_c2MO-Mp6oHA0ZwwxqLQx-qF-7DeTQvRmmCvELg7XpqGCx2N97CfhIO9iQCYNL5DFwVc2PnYDflnhUh-LfSWCSlEM_BNzD-rZ55YinuW8SsdFoR-IGKDwkEp5pOtPFShJihl9W6fTtLmCU5HxUCXIG7kXcpiGOre6eGrtMMrDh7THSkSmhxYmCl7wkeXcTjYu0qrSvIqT7KOp6p9d7tZGzGfkycR1E-McV-s7bSDi0D0i6VbFCMH0O8QTGeXnCjoGuSolJ7CRide5SCE33m7Ah7YHlRQgKhObDZaqS5yDXfunPutVhYMTyP9fr4rc7El8V0A-VmfpzkhsQZ7IV90DLV-Jok2RDTHF448OqtzVqIN9MMlVtObnGMVyNmLcpToPncCuTA6XVs0Z5GJcVWUtRgijyFJLqHhpj4xy-3zIaM6PAxn2fqM9oyLOIn=w747-h574-no

Anura    0

I started Anura a while ago during the last data blackout before we went back to Sprint and their higher data plan. I halfway hate her.... I can't figure out how to make her look like a venerable old indian woman. Right now I think she resembles a terrible dinosaur. :( 

CCI06262016_0000.jpg

Edited by Anura