Vionora

Xara sketches

Xaraphyne    69

Not a sketch but I do get people asking me about my sig so here it is in its full size glory.

combo_banner.png

I put it together myself in Photoshop and update it whenever need be due to characters changing outfit or whatnot. I take the screenshots in game then use layer masks to combine them together. Then I alter the images somewhat (make Siané's hair blonde, alter proportions to better fit how I describe my characters, etc) and have the text and border and stuff overlaid.

Xaraphyne    69

Updated sig, with new outfits for Siane and *gasp* Xara. I found a goblin zeppelin in Stormheim so it seemed like a good time for a new location for Xara's shot too. Not sure about the pose though, might go back to the old one for her.

combo_banner.png

Edited by Xaraphyne
  • Like 1

Xaraphyne    69

Just for fun, here are all the major revisions of the sig as it's changed over time.

combo_banner1.png

combo_banner3.png

combo_banner6.png

combo_banner8.png

combo_banner9.png

Bonus: The original Xara banner, circa 2007

xara_sig.png

Edited by Xaraphyne
  • Like 1

Xaraphyne    69

Headshots of my three main characters, mostly drawn as an exercise in making sure I can make their faces look different. Then their personalities came through too.

2017-03-15_12.39.45.png

• Like 1

Xaraphyne    69

Signature update. Juli finally moved out of the garrison and into Dalaran! Oh and I gave Xara her old pose back, much better.

combo_banner.png

Edited by Xaraphyne
  • Like 1

Xaraphyne    69

And here's an example of what the TNG Con nametags look like. Other characters were drawn by Arahe, Tirien, Vilmah, Nojinbu, Sam, and Yat. They all look awesome!

tag-xara.png

Edited by Xaraphyne