Vionora

Xara sketches

94 posts in this topic

(D'aww I like her smile, I bet she's a kind and completely normal person. So welcoming)

Progress~ Had to use myself as a model to figure out how arms would fit around baby bump. They won't for her much longer!

2016-02-24+16.49.32_1456361580.jpg

Ended up not happy with it for whatever reason but decided to just finish it up.

2016-03-24+10.54.14_1458842249.png

1 person likes this

Not a sketch but I do get people asking me about my sig so here it is in its full size glory.

combo_banner.png

I put it together myself in Photoshop and update it whenever need be due to characters changing outfit or whatnot. I take the screenshots in game then use layer masks to combine them together. Then I alter the images somewhat (make Siané's hair blonde, alter proportions to better fit how I describe my characters, etc) and have the text and border and stuff overlaid.

Eclipse 3: The Eclipsening?

Sketch73144850_1473290494.png

Super rough sketch, need to look at various anatomical references to get certain parts right. Like the chin. And the butt.

Cleaned up sketch of Juli looking pensive, mostly because I just wanted to practice a profile shot.

Sketch8415150-1.jpg

A sketch of Tirien's I colored -- Vionora and Tirien, the night before she died.

2016-11-29_15.41.07.png

2 people like this

Christmas themed Siane and Jeho!

Pose taken from a stock photo.

Sketch2351432_1482531355.png 

2 people like this

Updated sig, with new outfits for Siane and *gasp* Xara. I found a goblin zeppelin in Stormheim so it seemed like a good time for a new location for Xara's shot too. Not sure about the pose though, might go back to the old one for her.

combo_banner.png

Edited by Xaraphyne
1 person likes this

Just for fun, here are all the major revisions of the sig as it's changed over time.

combo_banner1.png

combo_banner3.png

combo_banner6.png

combo_banner8.png

combo_banner9.png

Bonus: The original Xara banner, circa 2007

xara_sig.png

Edited by Xaraphyne
1 person likes this

Headshots of my three main characters, mostly drawn as an exercise in making sure I can make their faces look different. Then their personalities came through too.

2017-03-15_12.39.45.png

1 person likes this