Vionora

Xara sketches

Oh my gosh, that's so good! and I'll honestly probably go back to that outfit once the hair is back, until I get that purple one. Cause I really like the mother Hubbard look. But whoa, that is really good. It captures those two! I need to finish the Ley and Lilly one I started. Maybe this weekend!

Zanas    20

I am so jealous of this stuff.

I can picture how to draw stuff and I understand the theory behind it quite well.

My hands, however, refuse to do the things.

That being said great drawings! Keep doing what you do!

Tirien    19

You're getting much better! With art, the saying "practice makes perfect" is legit and it's clear you're enjoying yourself. Keep it up!

Kerala    59

I agree. The expressions are better, I think. The eyes, the shading. It's hard to tell with Gargoyle-girl's clothing, but I think Kex'ti/Julilee and the troll girls have better muscle definition too- even Siane.

Celucia    10

OMG Xara! This is so lovely!!

Maybe you addressed this before (this is my first time posting ^_^) but do you use photoshop or s that on manga studio??

I want to see more of your work!

<3 Vespinae

Xaraphyne    69

Thank you! I actually draw these days on my phone (a Note 4, with the stylus) and an app called Sketchbook X. I still do pencil and paper sometimes and used to color in Photoshop quite a bit, but haven't in awhile.

Drinn    11
Thank you! I actually draw these days on my phone (a Note 4, with the stylus) and an app called Sketchbook X. I still do pencil and paper sometimes and used to color in Photoshop quite a bit, but haven't in awhile.

Hrm. What a great idea! I guess I need to get a stylus...

Xaraphyne    69

Continued~

2015-10-16+12.16.38_1445023273.png

Just to address the obvious, yes, I did change her breast size. I realized the initial outline didn't match what I'd always envisioned for her figure and how I'd drawn her before. Sometimes as you go along you realize you made a mistake and have to correct it, whether it be measurements, height, or part of the outfit or other details!