Sign in to follow this  
Mortica

Welcome Ravenholdt!

Mortica    5

Hello Ravenholdt!

As we are almost server buddies, I wanted to give you all a warm welcome to this little corner of the internet formerly devoted exclusively to Twisting Nether server RP.

Please feel free to post your RP stories, character journals, fan art, or lore insights. Pop into the new members area and give us a howdy-hey. Start up a blog, or make a private group and invite your RP collaborators so you can work out the details before posting the story publicly (Groups are located under the Community link. Note by the last updated dates that nobody has been using these for a long while, so I would not suggest joining any of the existing ones, they are all inactive). We hope you'll think of our home as your home now.

While I will do my best to remove all of the "Twisting Nether RP only" signs, this place has a long history with lots of ancient stickies floating around. Just ignore anything that says that. Obviously follow any non-realm specific rules. They're mostly there to keep things organized and welcoming.

If you have any questions, just ask!

Kerala    59

/waves excitedly

We also have a non-WoW site called the Sanctum at http://www.ravenholdt.us/ Unfortunately the website hosts recently lost ALL of the accumulated data, including the backups, so our new Sanctum is still sort of sparse. Still, I think it is organized very well, and I'm sure the powers that be will welcome you there as you have done here.

shaggz    10
/waves excitedly

We also have a non-WoW site called the Sanctum at http://www.ravenholdt.us/ Unfortunately the website hosts recently lost ALL of the accumulated data, including the backups, so our new Sanctum is still sort of sparse. Still, I think it is organized very well, and I'm sure the powers that be will welcome you there as you have done here.

Hi Kerala, it's Hrüf. :)