Sign in to follow this  
Mortica

Shoutbox

Mortica    5

Unfortunately, the recent upgrade of the forums has caused the shoutbox to stop working. The creators of the shoutbox software are aware of the problem and hope to have an update soon. I will install it as soon as it's working again.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Mortica    5

I've installed a different one until the vbTech one is working again. Remember some people are on dark versions of the site, and some light, so try to use medium colors that can be seen on both black and white backgrounds for now.

Nikaa    24

Ok, this is the first time I've really been able to get on TNG for about 2-3 days. Interestingly, I noticed I was able to connect to the website from home last night and again this morning before work, but as soon as I got to work, I was getting the 'server is not responding' errors. All other websites were fine. I tried the website on the hour from 7am PST- 4pm PST with no luck. (This was on my ipod touch at work.) The second I got home I tried it on my ipod touch again and was able to connect.

I think I saw one or two other people commented in the shoutbox that they were not able to connect to the site from certain computers. Mortica, I saw you mention something about dumping an IP ban list. Maybe a lot of people got added to the list during the upgrade?

Edit- Also, I noticed when I connected to the site just now, it took awhile to load and it was loading from 'yahooapis.com'.. is that right? Or is there some kind of weird/unauthorized redirect happening?

Nikaa    24

I am still unable to access TNG from work, but I am able to connect from home on the same device.

While trying to connect from the wifi network at work, the error that pops up is: Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding.

I think this is the 3rd or 4th day now that I haven't been able to connect from work.