Sign in to follow this  
Naurandir

New Horde Raid Recruitment

In preparations for the upcoming patch 5.2, Thunder King raid, Lixxel and I are working on forming a Horde side, casual raiding group. We've been working on gathering members for the past month or so, with no luck, so I thought I'd try my luck on the Gazette Raiding Help forums.

If there are currently any raiding groups needing a Restoration Druid and Mage for progression raiding, please let us know, otherwise we are actively recruiting members for our own progression group. All classes and roles are welcome, at least until we fill up our ranks. If you're interested, or have an alt that you would like to involve in a new raiding group, please let me know, and I'll relay information on what our plans are for progression preparation, and the like.

With the inclusion of Svetlaena (Please contact me in game when you can,) we have one healer, three to four dps, and one tank. So that means we are still actively looking for one more healer, two dps, and a tank. If anyone is interested, or knows anyone that might be interested, please inform me in game, so I can continue making preparations for the next patch.