Sign in to follow this  
Akula

WANTED: Vindliah 'Raysong'

These posters seem to be posted on boards around most major cities, a few even making their way to Horde territories.

vindiwantedposter.png

((**Please feel free to post in-character reactions. No actual man-hunt will take place in this thread.**))

The lich takes a moment of his time to read the poster. A smirk creeps up on his face. “They finally see her for the traitor that she really is.” He mutters. If someone else kills Vindi, then Lindsey would have nothing to fear and no need to kill her, that would put Ran in the clear concerning his promise to Sett. Then again, Vindi has Alth by her side.

His smile turned into a frown. Hopefully someone cunning and strong would accept this mission…

Lesya frowned at the poster and after taking a look around to make sure no one was watching, snatched it and stuffed it into her bags. It had been weeks since she had seen the rogue, not that they had much reason to talk, but she did buy Vindi's house and Vindi did look after her when she was dealing with her own snafu....

The priestess continued toward the tram having business of her own the frown still present as she began her trip to Ironforge. She kinda owed the rogue so she would at least see if she needed help. The woman didn't seem like the kind to run foul of people, so Lesya couldn't help but wonder who was pulling the strings on this one.

"OOPS."

The ink on the wanted poster ran, soaked with tea, until the words were incomprehensible and the parchment had been reduced to a soggy, blackened scrap. The Professor ignored the scowl the guard gave her, shrugging and waving her empty teacup.

"Clumsy me."

Urivial looks at the poster with a deep frown.

"I'm surprised that Stormwind Intelligence didn't want to handle this one in house. If it gets out exactly what she's guilty of, it would reflect poorly on them wouldn't it?"

He shakes his head and turns from the poster, walking away.

"Still, I suppose it's best to make sure nobody in the Alliance mistakenly trusts her. It's good that she won't be able to harm anyone else with her trickery."

Typical. One of the rare times he looks at the call board and he sees someone he actually knows on it.

Whistling to Lakka to get her attention and motioning to the guard, the lizard rolls her eyes but makes her way to him. She growls at the guard and snaps at him to get his attention while Belarion, as quickly and discreetly as possible, rips the wanted poster down. He stuffs it in his bag then turns to the guard to send him an apologetic look which is returned with a scowl.

"I'm so sorry, I guess she's a bit hungry. Hasn't had her daily fillet you see." He sends him an innocent smile before walking away, Lakka sticking her tongue at the guard before following. Once a safe distance away, he opens his bag and looks down at the crumpled wanted poster. He'd have to talk to Vindliah soon.

"This is going to make a lovely souvenir."

Settana chuckles at the thought before removing the nicest poster she can find down. The paladin then heads back out towards her forge to continue to work.

On his way back to the horde's occupied shrine in the Vale of Eternal blossoms, the warlock took a stopover at the Halfhill market. Much was on his mind, thoughts focused with plans to manage, churning out solutions to problems and tight situations that had reared their heads due to the events of the previous week or two. Simply intent on trying to find a quick meal he could take with him to the city, he nearly missed the familiar face on the poster-and-advertisement-filled wall of the farming community's main marketplace.

Several copies of the wanted poster were nailed to the board, and Duroxas snatched the one closest to him. "... wanted for... Oh -Vindliah- I thought you were better at this..." he mutters under his breath. "Traitor to the alliance, hrm? I wonder what she got caught doing..."

He folds the paper up neatly, stashing it in one of his many many pockets. "Great, another thing to check in on..."